pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Private Void Club instance
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>VR Mall
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_465ea5ad-be25-4e69-b54f-eb218160bea7&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=04~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)

>user's forest map wip
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_6a8779e8-dab4-49cd-afab-c7b2139153b3&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=04~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30152254
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24753995
mediafire.com/file/wuc9uuq48766jyo/Paquete_Rozen_Maiden.rar
forum.facepunch.com/f/fbx/rrhu/Best-Free-Game-Model-Websites/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm-yJk_Td4
widmovr.com/product/oculus-rift-prescription-lenses-adapter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck my microphone.

Maybe #33 will finally be the one when the OP remembers to switch to the new text that's posted multiple times a thread.

nth for milkies

nth for ordering from amazon on the last business day of the week

Full-Body tracking lewd times in VRChat~

I wonder what random fun we'll have in VRChat today!

>tfw it often lags too much for me to really interact with everyone despite being present for the happenings, and other times the sound's so screwed up I can't tell who's talking or what's being said

First for getting drunk in VR and jumping into my wall, at least my VR friends though it was funny, right guys?

Why am I so scared. Probably because I'd kms if I'd get perma'd.

Guys I fixed my set up so I can finally reach all the way to the floor and pet the smollest avatars, I'm so happy.

so here's the deal. I'm making poison.

i found an XPS that managed to actually work after being put through cats, but, I had a bright idea and decided to add a bulge.

Then I thought, "what's the point of having a bulge if it doesn't jiggle?"

so I added a boner to the armature.

I then decided to try manually weight painting. so I did the thing.

but it doesnt do anything. I move the boner and the mesh doesnt move.

what gives?

It was delicious, btw.

>bought a barely-used oculus for $290
>it has all the peripherals (touch controllers, two sensors)
>came with two usb extension cables
>it all works perfectly
Man I'm getting hard over how much of a fucking STEAL that was.

maybe 33 you'll make the thread then

I just copied the op from last thread. there was nothing else

>port models from your favorite vidya
Not him, but I've been working on that.
I get a passing thought on something like a Lemming model, but it ends up being harder to sniff out than I have the patience for and I give up.

It's my fetish and I was so happy when user got it flowing.

If you see dot in vrchat block him

Can anyone link me a tutorial on how to put guns and that stuff on animations?

What's the default password?

My USB mic has that issue too and its apparently something electric related? Something about grounding and crap so I just use my shitty built in one.
Its garbage but at least it doesnt hum when I talk

STOP BEING STUPID AND USING OLD OP

Whatever Edition.

>General VR Resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Previous Thread:

A guy called 'Dot 4528' or something added me today. Should I block him too, just in case?

bumping this

can we go 1 thread without him being mentioned?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30152254
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24753995

Finding the source video usually leads to a hint for the password, both of these passwords are easy. Handle the rest yourself.

I don't remember.

I am just a desktop pleb. But I will try to join in on wherever people are meeting and contribute to good conversation.

oh hi dot :^)

Yeah I mean people do understand me and sometimes I can lessen it I guess depending on the angle pointing it away or something and I honestly think it's worse when it's that crazy static distorted shit vs my mic just having a buzz sound but in most cases I'm still understood

Ok got it no worries.

Bone and vertex group names the same?
Are the vertices already bound to so many other bones that your boner bone wouldn't have much effect on them, and you're simply thinking it's not working while it is?

Those are the only suggestion I can immediately think of.

honestly i'm a weight paint brainlet. this is my first time seriously trying to weight paint.

ill take a look at that

Wait what there was actually a lactation shapekey or something? Was this last night? You lucky fucks.

Nah, but it was great anyway.

Void Club got updated.
Bathrooms now available, I guess.

hello again, here is a nice care package ~desu
mediafire.com/file/wuc9uuq48766jyo/Paquete_Rozen_Maiden.rar

Should I get the vive or the oculus?

These sites have had just about everything I wanted, the ruskie site especially seems to have rips for modern games.
forum.facepunch.com/f/fbx/rrhu/Best-Free-Game-Model-Websites/1/
Since they're both getting gen 2 soon just get the Oculus.

If you've ever come across a randy-as-fuck Princess Bubblebut player, then it was most likely me.

Don't think ive seen any of you folks yet though.

>trap bathroom

user, I could hug you.

But I dont have vr so I'll just have to say you're a cool guy

Hopefully the music actually plays for me now

I wish clubs didn’t lag to shit for me when there’s a lot of people.

Were you hassling a girl the other day trying to get her to go to a private room with you and trying to kiss her etc?

>tfw almost 200 hours on steam in the past 2 weeks

The only reason to get Vive is if you want to get the extra trackers too.

What can I add to my Viking City Builder to make it more comfy? Maybe warmth and fires?

Youtube for music and more up to date progress:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm-yJk_Td4

Just randomly meet them like I do, but don’t go to the private Veeky Forums meet ups.

tfw getting overwhelmed by trying to rip models from a game and convert them

Being a brainlet sucks.

I only have 10 hours because as soon as I got my VR headset, work decided to massively increase my hours and start giving me ridiculous shit like 14 days in a row without a break.

I can't see the point in living like this.

The third gender was Felix all along.

I thought it was Hideyoshi

what in the name of god, are you in the military?
get a different job

Fires for sure m8

wew

Nope. I do give unsolicited headpats though.

I know the feeling.
Keep working on it, you'll get there.

Would any user be willing to help a brother out so he can join the next meetup?

I'm actually afraid that this might happen to me if I ever get a VR headset so I've been putting it off.
Like I actually have my year planned due to the nature of my job but I don't know if I can stick to that plan if I get a VR headset and eventually probably get addicted so every time i'm not on i'd wish I was on etc.

Life is tough

I don't want to cut my hair because I love it but that combined with wearing glasses makes wearing the headset for too long really uncomfortable. Any suggestions?

This already happened to me user. Ever since I got VR, every moment I'm not working in blender/unity or playing I can't stop thinking about just getting back into VRC.

Same here. Both glasses and very long hair. Just gotta deal with it I guess.

Post name and I'll add you.

This. I'm addicted to it. At some moments I feel like I might get bored of it, but then something happens and I feel the endorphin rush again.

Fire
Forges
Watchtowers

Why would long hair be a problem?
Can't you wear a ponytail or something?

VRChat can't advance until legs stop clipping thorugh skirts

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Void Club tomorrow.
happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning

so long anime girls

Wear it in a low pony tail with a tight thin beanie, that's what I do, it mostly works.

Between the rush from a dancing workout, the serotonin from people paying attention to and headpatting you, and the dopamine from being lewd , this game is a recipe for addiction.

I love it.

it's 'dude jr jr' user, thanks a ton!

I've always been too retarded to get a ponytail thing that doesn't just slide off eventually, guess it's time to figure it out.

I ordered these recently widmovr.com/product/oculus-rift-prescription-lenses-adapter/
They haven't arrived yet though so not sure if worth

change the interface into somehting more warm, too much cold colors otherwise, could be just a wooden plate with warm colored icons or something, themed interface like old RTS/building games is what i like a lot

Can't you fix that with colliders in unity?

excuse me what

Probably server error

Ah yes, I forgot about those other neurotransmitters. Thanks for reminding me user. Maybe some kind logo based on neurotransmitters should be our symbol. With that said, what happened to that project?

Sent.

This is oxytocin, the sex pleasure neurotransmitter

There was some kinda agreement that the logo should be a stylized loli getting headpatted, but no one came up with any cool designs

how do you manage to touch the floor with your character model that has body parts a tad too long?
let's say like TDA body model, they have long and slender arm/legs and the lowest i can go are the hands around the knees area.
it's annoying to swap model just to pick up stuff on the floor

How do I talk like Kimble?

>shit net
>also from europe
>most of the time people just teleport around and my downloading speed from vrchat servers is 100KB/s top

The few times when I had fun still make it worth

>everytime I try to join a friend's world it sends me back to The Hub and then I try again and it works
Did VRChat break recently?

I think the avatar sever just crashed or something. I'm getting stuck in queue avatars and pic related.

That Teruzuki model is really cute. That's the first time I'd seen a Teruzuki.

Shiiet, can't upload my avatar

Speaking of having glasses, I also have one related concern as far as (eventually not any time soon) getting a VR headset. One of my eyes is mostly blind due to optic nerve damage so I mostly use my right eye which certain 3d glasses don't like (like blue/red) but others have been relatively fine (like clear lens reald 3d and theme park style ones) Is this going to be a problem with using a headset? Or does stuff like the head tracking compensate?

getting the same problem but for about any worlds i try to join right now, not sure what's going on

I'm a fucking retard - how do you select different colors of the same clothing piece in CM3D2? It's probably something really obvious, but I've tried left-clicking and right-clicking and neither has done it so far.

Not every piece of clothing has multiple colours

Maybe something like this but made into a logo?

>cinemaworld STILL doesn't have something to keep retards from switching the movie all the time
public lobbies are fun until arussian with his default avatar changes the movie halfway in.

3D sensation is made combining the images of both eyes. If one eye isn't working, VR is not going to work for you (I think)

Yeah, but for ones that do, I can't seem to be able to select them.

Go to a Microsoft store and try the headsets there out. If they work for you, then great. If not, then I'm sorry.

Get the AlwaysColorChanges plugin, also called Accex, you can change some parts of clothing with it

It‘s all about the fun.
Today I got drunk and had to fight someone in the void club. I lunged and falcon punched him, but was blocked by my wall. Later on I ripped out literally all the cables on the link box at the same time while dancing. Totally worth it.

VR has completely destroyed any aspect of my life being together at all. I don't have any time to play it in the week. I play for a few hours at the weekend and feel totally unfulfilled because that was what the entire week was for, then have a ruined sleep schedule for monday, ready for another fucking week that isn't worth it. It's really brought a sense of total futility in to life.