PoSW panic sell or whales

Can comebody explain what is going on?. I have faith in kek but these are some massive sell orders.

Whales manipulating the price to scoop up more along with weak handed panic sellers

REEEE WHY WON'T THIS PIECE OF SHIT GO BACK TO 12K

it's totally not panic selling guys, everything is fine. it's goldman sachs trying to "scoop up more" of POSW, a coin that can't even get listed on a real exchange

TFW bought at 8k when i could have at 4k. Oh well

Look at that Buy order.

Someone is trying to shake em out.

All of us are holding and recognizing this dump on no news cannot make sense

so who is panic selling?
Answer: Not any informed investors.

Whales are trying to shake out the n00bs.

>that enormous buy order

Yeah this is a manipulated dip.

You posw motherfuckers have been saying that whales have been manipulating the prices for fucking weeks now and it is still nowhere near it's miniscule ATH.

Same thing was happening to pivx before it mooned to 2 dollars. You think the whales are gonna let these chances to make huge gains get away from them before they secure every possible cent?

that site has such a terrible gui

no wonder no one uses it

You guys really think ppl are this retarded to buy 10 btc worth of posw coin only to sell it for 1btc? this is pure manipulation.

Do you really expect nocoiners to understand crypto?

Is this coin no longer moonbound? Or should I buy in now?
Awful lot of shilling for this badboy. Would hate to see it fail.

Why would a big exchange list a COMPETITOR's coin? Do you not understand how dumb you sound?

Under 10k is a bargain imo. It's definitely being manipulated right now.

Proof of stake coins are actually worse than pyramyd schemes. With pyramyd schemes you can profit if you're at the top, P(iece)o(f)S(hit) coins just get forgotten about.

can't even spell "pyramid" correctly.

>try harder next time

btw we're backed by kek.

Poswallet actually makes profit though

OH MY GOD

Every fucking time

so now the defense is that other exchanges won't list it because it's a competitor. except that some (worse) exchanges have listed it. got it.

as opposed to PoW coins where Chinese mining corporations control everything.

I'll take PoS thanks.

You do realize ETH is going to become POS soon right?

lool i spammed your stupid as fuck posw threads and you didnt listen . the biggest laugh was them saying they would be on bittrex hahahaha

AFRICA

Yeah, no.

Every coin worth its salt is either POS or going to be POS. Bitcoin proved POW mining cannot work in the long run thanks to greedy communist Chinks fucking everything up by trying to corner the market and attempting to literally centralize a decentralized coin.

POSW is not a competitor for exchanges dumbass. The unique service POSW provides is the multi staking one. The exchange is not even suited for proper trading, its just to exchange between coins throught the gateway coin (POSW).

Big exchanges don't give a fuck as long as the token brings them fees (volume).

If Poloniex listed shitcoins like Bitstar (which had 0 to offer unlike POSW, and also had some sort of charity fund) you are fucking stupid if you don't think they will not add POSW.

There's no need to FUD in an attempt to lower the price mate, there's still plenty of time to buy now whilst it's cheap as chips.

There's documented lies being thrown left and right. The FUD on this coin is insane.

Yes. Why would a big exchange who is already doing well list a competitor? THEY WOULDNT.
A smaller exchange that could use some increase in traffic however, WOULD LIST.

It is an exchange. Therefore it is a competitor.

I swear its like half of you idiots don't even think. Surprised you can even get to the internet.

>Polo, which has stop losses and a usable interface, is afraid of losing volume to POSWallet
>YoBit, which is almost as shit, is not
Nice meme lad which subreddit did you find it on

I've never seen a coin get shit on as hard as POSW gets shit on.

Reay makes you think something is up, I have a good feeling about it.

If people fall for such low quality FUD, then they deserve to miss out on the moon mission. I'm starting to feel that very few people actually do any research of their own judging by the amount of weak hands that have been shaken out today.

great things for POSW in future i think ;) please buy white man
is very great invention, going to be big and ignore chart

Don't be too hard on yourself when everyone is on Mars, ok?

Yes buy i sell cheap have 1 million coin! make you really rich! hurry!

mars is not so far, so i think we go JUPITER
so BUY people make order for more, then we family RICH when big bank manipulators done manipulating

Sometimes people need to liquidate their coins for personal reasons.

Yup, it's whales price manipulating it.

You got memed by TAbulls.

>Whales manipulating the price
Good traders sold because it broke resistance.

Fuck off shill

Said it before and will say it again. Should have never dumped pivx. Once they did there was a bump and it's been downhill since. Might as well invest in xrp at this point. This is a dead coin.

hi its my first time on Veeky Forums and what is a dubs script and wow im buying so much POSW because of this yeah its the best coin

I think Posw is looking like it's in a descending triangle, but I could be wrong. Pivx looks interesting though, I thought I would share.

please don't buy PIVX.
did you hear it got removed from POSW because?
please buy POSW. or DASH! please don't buy PIVX because that money should go to POSW which is going to THE MOOOOON

kek will punish you for your insolence, faggot.

YoBit is a small fish in the exchange world. That is why they listed a competitor coin.

Just saying I am memeing proves that you are the actual memer here.

>kek supporting posw

anyone with a brain can see this is set's work

you have been warned.

>muh shadow whales

Give it up shills.

This street shitter coin is dead.

This, bean, and bay are just our current dumps. The money has been made, moove on, so we can get to the next pump and dump flavors of the month, so I can take more neet bux from bagholders