/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>4.2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_1tABKPBlJs

>Patch 4.2 teasers
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_2

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/XiA3sXMb (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Previous Thread

>starts it off with a pic of kanpan

why does kanpan race change and name change every week?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the upcoming patch is going to include gear from dungeons that is superior to the gear we can get in the game now, right? So I'm better off not upgrading anything?

I need more lewd fem Au Ra pics

post her being btfo in the linkshell

Does anyone here like mioq'te...?

The only hot ebin to ever post here was isa.

youre so freakin hot abe omg yummy i love her so freakin much shes so delicious baby. love abe so much shes so hot omg. mmmmmmm shes so hot i love abe i love abe so much shes fine as hell shes pretty shes beautiful shes got a beautiful body beautiful rack yummy im lucky to have her love abe kiss love you baby kiss mmmm abe love you love you so freakin hot and fine yummy delicious mmmm love you abe i love you abe youre so hot so freakin hot yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy delicious youre hot youre delicious youre hot my hot girlfriend

Actual thread without shitposting OP

thread wars is against the rules. enjoy your vacation.

Xth for ippiki and selkie are the posterchild xivg couple, completely toxic shitters that are perfect for one another

Does anyone on Mateus want to hang out? My friendslist is more grey than a duskwight.

What the hell is this degeneracy in the OP?

There is no reason to ugrade anything today. Is too late, regardless of the ilvl of the dungeon gear.

>rice farming the last bit of your 4.2 predictions
make it stop

kanpai you bitches

lol real talk tho, why do you thirsty ass losers defend kani? fuck off rheia/orbiters
also, if u ever get on vc with kani, you'll realize "her" voice sounds more masculine than kp's, an actual, real, biological woman with xx chromosomes

just fuck off loll

>feminine voices guarantees that they are female.

YOU WOT?

dont fucking dox people you fucking assholes

Vjamal post

Which ebins have good voices

>most of the posts here are from the same degenerate person
lol

dont fucking namedrop people then ippiki.