/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #251

And you thought Joey was a shit partner...

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament is underway. Master difficulty is unlockedxin a few hours
>The new mini box 'Resonance of Contrast' is out
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 one the 5th of February.
>A special Chazz event and the next KC cup are planned for early February

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

I love Jaden.

GLADIATOR BEAST STRONK

How good are Fire Fists?

There is nothing wrong with Gladiator Beasts.

mai is my girlfriend

>opponent clearly playing around my face down card
Ban cheaters when

Ishizu wants that Lord of D

when?

Never used them but their reliance on continuous spells and traps always gave me the impression they were an ill match for speed duel's reduced spell and trap zone.

Rebecca now

When

Also give me Kenzan already

This game is fucking awful at that, also at disconections, I'm kicked of 1/3 of matches and only happens me with this fucking game, makes ranked matches impossible.

>Only 1 gladiator beast deck out of 7 made it to the semifinals and got 3rd
>Out of the 5 Saffira decks, 3 made it to the semifinals
Ritual stronger

>still got 3rd place at best
true, burnlet

just work as tribute fodder for Hazy

>Takes 30% cut without announcing it beforehand
Can't he get sued for that?

Master OPEN!

Try again in a few hours.

Not sure about that, but most of the entrants are probably kids and don't even know what he's doing.

why in the fuck is there no campaign going on still

This is a dry period. Next week will be better.

Oh wow a chazz event with no gems given out. I sure can't wait for that!

>Go second
>Summon monster
>Floodgate traphole
>Get OTK'd
What are you even supposed to do against that

it's especially obvious with glad beastlets in legend

When?

clear the backrow any way you can

Its a Super Chazz event. We haven't had a Super duelist event since like August? It'll be nice for a change considering we're getting armed dragon lvl 10 and masked dragon as drops

>roaming garbage
what the fuck where are the good events

*wins coinflip*
*sets xing zhen hu and floodgate and summons a monster*
Your move.

The only reason people ever consider Ishizu and Kaiba a thing is because Joey and Mai, and Yugi and Tea, have implied chemistry.

*Cosmic cyclones your path*

Reminder that we'll get MASKED DRAGON

that thing looks sick

JCHH

>3 sergeant electro
fuck

Masked dragon is the coolest looking nugioh card. You can't debate me on this it's just a fact.

WRONG

DELETE THIS. How will Ishizu ever find a loving husband if this FAKE picture is being spread around?

That and she is the only woman Kaiba has ever had a conversation with on screen.

Syrus when?

Farm for Tag Duels in case anyone is interested
Doesn't always work (manameajoey) but at least on Hard losing can still get you some coins and in average you get more than playing normally
>Tea 5 cards skill
>1 Ra
>3 Ra Disciples
>Any draw cards you can get, I use Crystal Seer/Pot of Greed
>3 Magical Mallet
>1 Double Summon if you wanna win without Joey Cuckery with a bit of luck
>1 Tribute of the Dammed (I'd put more but my f2p ass only has one)
>Defensive Backrow just in case
>Tech Supremacy Berries just in case you can summon Ra and not get a kill on that turn (Joey fucking summons Time Wizard and attacks face-downs fml)
LP on the brink gets you 3k and DIVINE monster 1k, always gets 7500-8000 when the combo gets done (also you can destroy 2 monsters with supremacy, but if you get more than 1k lp you lose 3k points at the end

This explains why she's a jobber.

>Those eyes
Inbreeding is a hell of a drug

>Roids are so bad they have to bring in Speedroids to compensate

>nugioh
There's a bunch of cards in duel links from recent yugioh sets. Temple of the Mind eye is one of them.

masked dragon is 14 years old, probably older than you

>Against Bonz
>He start first with 3 face down spell/trap cards and 1 face down monster
>these 4 fucking cards were Floodgates and Yuki-Onna
I'm not even mad, it was just impossible to win against something like that.

Anything that's not DM is nugioh junior.

The floodgate goddess Yuki-Onna smiled on him that day.

JUST FUCK ALREADY YOU BIMBO STOP BEING AUTISTIC AND MAKE A MOVE

>Years after graduation and she encounters Jaden again in Duel Links
>Still not gonna make a move on him

Rebecca has some chance to make it into the game, but I wonder if they ever get so desperate for characters they will actually put Vivian in too.

stop giving me a boner for ishizu

Thet aint adding useless filler characters in, not a chance for Rebeccuck

what about DMG does she give you a boner?

No.

Imagine being so butthurt over someone even mentioning a chance for a character to be in the game.

its just burn faggots don't pay attention to them GB are the ryu deck of the game just a solid deck

When?

>you will never be so mad at fictional characters

Mommy...

fucking forget retard useless chazz, super mickey event when?!

made to be BLACKED

You can't stop it anymore

I'm not mad, I'm reassuring them that she won't be added, ever.

no i dont like sluts
yes but that doesnt mean ill fap to her

Getting a boner for DMG is like getting a boner for my dog.

I need more loli ishizu

ishizu is for paizuri, it is her destiny.

I NEED THAT ISHIZUSSY!

Super Cyber Mommy event when?

It still shows how much more use they're getting. We all know its because they're brainless as hell to use, not because they're OP. People can just be 'good' duelists by picking it up and following the same staple combo that is...

I attack you once and get effects...

I do it again...

again...

>this is /dlg/ without a worthwhile event

This is /dlg/ every single day, what are you on about

gladiator beasts is so damn boring. it's the same combo everytime. I fucking love shitting on them with my phoenix deck.

Does anyone else notice something wrong with this picture?

Trying out the Storm Neos deck for memes and it's pretty fun in legend, only serious problem is Hazy decks with Beast Rising which is bullshit no matter what deck is against it. Any tech suggestions? I'm thinking SRH.

>Implying /dlg/ ever gets any better

Not enough cum in her bumhole

I only see this as a potential argument to release even more gladiator cards to force them to open the room for some deck variety.

post the storm neos deck so we can get an idea of what to improve

Wouldn't that hurt her? You wouldn't want to hurt Dark Magician Girl, would you?

why even post this awful art

No idea but I'm still fucking mad that Magi Magi Magician girl was originally supposed to be a new art for DMG, but Konami went jew and forced it into a new card to promote XYZ monsters more. We will never get that card OR that other alt DMG art

dragon has weird anatomy and her blade looks like a pole on a handle.

Here, I don't have Last Gamble so I can't run that version but the Magical Merchant does his job pretty well so long as I can start with one. Swapped out an Econ for SRH for tech. The deck is an absolute meme but it's surprisingly effective if you can get the Merchant flipped out in the current backrow heavy meta.

>You don't receive another +200 points if you bring back your prismatic card from the graveyard and play it again.

Shut up

N O P A N

It's better as an xyz though, it's the most aesthetic card. Shame we won't ever get it

Try adding another comtact out

Will do when the season ends in a couple days, don't have the tickets for it right now.

It would have made sense to at least change her colors though. It's literally DMG under a different name, which kind of sucks in that aspect. I mean, it would have been nice to have this art for DMG and then just give them Magi as its own card.

Mai x Joey > Ishizu x Kaiba

Wasted 1k gems trying again to get a fucking floodgate

get a load of this floodlet

Kaiba x Joey > Mai x Joey

good, you dont deserve it