5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIf4ftR6YAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bap

fuck yoiu

stealthy baps

fuck this shitty thread

Reminder that Jannu is afraid of yogurt

This looks incredibly painful.

>tfw Medea calls you her precious sibling, and her CE mentions you as her student

I want an onee-chan-sensei girlfriend, god damnit.

why?

>started off with 3 posts
>2 IP's
hmmm

I want a real dad(female)

NON EARLY NON DISCORD THREAD

>only got a single +3 gatcha CE
>getting +13 from each drop with a melty jack support and full chocolate CEs
>about 150-200 coins per go
>45 minutes from now i get a level up for 3 more runs
so once i clear out all of the ascension mats and fous should i just get mana prisims or stock up on loads of monuments and pieces since i'm low on pretty much all of them?

She doesn't like slimy stuff

11 months, bro

Why is Bedivere peeping in like that?

A Quetz is fine too, I suppose.

I LOVE YOU /alter/!

N-No you don't.

How powerful is Medea in lore? She seems like she's the strongest mage not named Solomon or Merlin, and Rrrrrrrrrule Breaker is some serious bullshit.

fuck off retard

Kill yourself

Get the Lore.
Get the gold ascension materials. (Dragon Reverse Scale, in this case)

From there, just prioritize whatever else you want. Ascension mats you need and Fous are nice. I'd say buy up the monuments you know you are going to be using with servants you definitely want to ascend, and then if worried, but the rest towards mana prisms. If you want a bunch of prisms, then it is far easier to buy the monuments you need here so you don't need to grind those dailies for their random drops.

Pretty powerful, all of her spells in the VN are like A-Rank that usually take a practiced mage several minutes or whatever to cast and she fires them off 10 at a time instantly. Rin can only match them with her Gem magic, which takes literal years to store up.

She learned directly from Hecate, too. Age of the Gods was a pretty powerful time to come from if you were a caster, since modern magic is much more shit comparatively.

Quick! Some post the /alter/ whale tier list

Reminder to report these threads:

It was all a ruse, no one will respond to me with insults if I confess to them in disguise.

Which ones are you rolling /alter/?

>there are people who are dumb enough to roll for knights when cavalry is filled with top tier stuff

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS AN EARLY/DISCORD THREAD FROM THE SAME SPAMMERS THAT MAKE MULTIPLE THREADS

IF YOU STAY IN HERE ARE YOU THE PROBLEM WITH THIS GENERAL

GO HERE

already have the lore, i'm skipping the 5 melty CEs because i've gotten 3 from drops and the 3k or however much those cost isn't worth it, i'm definitely buying out all of the pages and dragon scales before i go for monuments because those are a bitch to farm, maybe octuplet crystals after that and then monuments
unrelated to the event but when do horseshoes become somewhat less of a soul-crushing experience to grind out? my altera is sitting at 80/80 because i can't seem to get any more of them

based retard

Can you only pick one group?

Is this Not a Whale or just someone that sounds like him?
youtube.com/watch?v=HIf4ftR6YAw

>Update

It's not that serious

Second one on the summer festival so that what ever happens, I won't get spooked by NP2 Artoria or NP3 Mordred.

Then probably Rider at NY for Quetz or Ozy.

who cares

1 from the left column and 1 from the right column

There is literally nothing wrong with redditors, discordfags, footfags, lolifags, lizniggers, the fgowiki and attention whores.

fuck you, you're not the boss of me.
I'm staying here

Explain why the fgowiki is bad without saying Reddit.

How is your luck with crypto?

As much as I wanna roll on that Lancer gacha, I dunno that I can hold myself back from either Jannu or NP2 Jack

Cavalry and pray to jesus I don't get NP2 Drake or Jack. I dunno why but I have awful luck with Casters.
For New Years, probably whichever class I still don't have a SSR for. If I get blessed with a Berserker or Caster from anniversary, I'll get the other. If I don't get either from it, I'll prioritize Caster cuz fuck getting spooked by Nightingale

I've seen a few events which let you buy horseshoes. Those are pretty much the only time they become acceptable, outside events like this where you get a lot of centaurs to show up.

that thread was made by oniichan
dont go