/svg/ Shadowverse General

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

NEWS
>January 30th Mysterian Knowledge getting limited
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14943056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Cygames doesnt know what theyre doing

Unlimited? More like Limited lmao this game is a shitshow

>Dragon is not the best deck on unlimited
>NOOOOO KEEP NERFING SHIT UNTIL WE MAKE IT SO

Restrict Daria

>people actually complain about daria
nice D rank general

>let's give Runefags a card that can curve and spellboost two times! what could go wrong XD
Never change KMR

Gimme the vials, I'm ready

>They only care about rotation
Le mao

>Unlimited format only

i wonder who's behind this post

oh i am laffin

>Rune is so cancer they needed emergency nerfs

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA OHNONONONO

Eta for the update?

not a d rank shitter

Please come back we need you

who gives a shit

How are we supposed to stomp dragonniggers now?

Runeniggers eternally btfo

Remember how PDK didn't get emergency nerfed even though that deck fucked the game up for two months, on the first month of rotation, or now that it got buffed.

>tfw 18 copy of it

Clearly I do, you cocksucker.

>introduced the mysteria trait
>only the spell got played while the whole package was ignored
I'd be mad too if I was KMR

10/10 cygames best meta ever dragons will forever be alpha males
We suffered far too much during DE.

Gee, it's almost like adding more and more double spellboost cards was fucking stupid.

>Unlimited only
What's the fucking point, they're still going to end up having to hit something in rotation in two weeks.

Wow it's fucking nothing. Owl should have been whacked.

How is aggro forest? Coming back from like a year of not playing. Wanna either play Forest or Sword, but it's looking like they're not very good right now.

But you should agree that daria in unlimited is a bit overtuned, this change at least make her closer to balanced. It still has insane card draw with kaleio and pot of greed. As to rotation, she's fine there, still incosistent and card draw like concentration and such actually punishes the deck without sigils.

>Still no limited Roach

Aggro forest is ok as long you get matched with slow ass decks like a greedy dragon or greedy csword trying to fuck with greedy dragon.

I need you Revelation, Marry me!

not too sure about that, people don't play decks that counter daria in unlimited because they'd lose most of their games to d-shift and roach. daria still loses to any good boardclear like themis/revelation/dragon's bahamut. if d-shift and roach didn't exist, daria wouldn't have such a high winrate

>every runecraft archetype except ginger has been touched in one way or another, even mysteria now
>people STILL complain more about shadow and dragon
LMAO

You fuckers deserved it for coming out of the woods right away.

I want to have a threesome with Lou and the Kaleidoscopic Glow girl and repeatedly bounce Lou up and down!

>As to rotation, she's fine there
I wonder who is behind this post

>As to dragoncuck land, she's fine there
yes, he's right

>he keeps deflecting to the brick craft
Fuck you. You will never understand what does it mean with elegant design.

People complain a lot instead of learning how certain decks work. Even phantom cat is op for them, they would nerf goblin to 1/1 if they could.

>6 mana 5/5 draw 2 deal 4
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??

Is PDK bad in rotation or does ramp outclass it by a landslide?

is this all they're going to do for the month? pfft this game is really dead

>Mana cheat is overpowered
You don't fuck say? How about no more fucking 0pp followers and spells then you fucking retards? How about you give Rune the same meme "refund" pp trash like Blood got in rotation?

>0pp 5/5 draw 5 spellboost 5
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Wolf because aggro blood is too strong
Aria because she is a roach super enabler
But why this is also limited, pls explain because i don't play unlimited.

>not playing that 9PP manlet
Stop being so entitled and try playing him, bloodfag. He's good. :^)

>deal 4
Show me your deck that always deals 4 damage, i want a good laugh. Even tournament proved how inconsistent that card is and you gimp your whole deck for such effect.

"whole package"
there are literally 2 payoff cards

This was an emergency nerf. We already nerfs not a week ago, but Rune is literally the best class in every single format (ladder and tournament of BOTH formats) at 25%+ playrate. Fuck's sake, the best deck AND second best deck in unlimited are 2 different Rune decks, and the lists aren't even polished yet. If they waited even 2 weeks on this Rune would have near 50% playrate.

HOLY SHIT IT'S NOT HARD, JUST PUT A BULLET TO DSHIFT AND ROACH ALREADY. How long are they going to sidestep the problems with restrictions? Every fucking time they print a card that's good with roach or spellboost shit's going to break again.

Get the fuck out, you fucking retard.

>Autismo takes a joke seriously

Midrange sword is good in rotation if you're willing to shell out for arthur.

WHY don't they nerf the actual problem cards directly (DShift/Daria/Roach). Like, what happens if they print another 1pp spell that enables these decks? They're going to keep limiting them or something?

How is Dragon particularly relevant in Unlimited?

please buy doroshit leader thank you

There is another scheduled maintenance 2 weeks from now.

There is still a whole package with that Gold that gives you a souped up spell. But it sucks compared to diarrhea because duh.

>cherrypicks certain phareses instead of answering to whole post.
I am not surprised that you can't into arguments.

>Let's limit blood wolf because too strong boys.
>Let's limit mysterian knowledge, too strong boys.
>But not limit roach, owl, windmill.
Balanced.

>is this all they're going to do for the month?
We had a nerf announcement a week ago. What the fuck are you talking about?

Sometimes it's hard to tell if people are joking or just retarded.

you can't call it a whole package, call it a payoff card

It's amazing Spellboost support. How is that hard to understand?

I love playing against isabelle

>Just kill the craft i don't like cygames!

>windmill
I thought people had gotten over this shit after everyone realized that it's a meme and that Canyon is millions of times better.
Do you actually play this game or are you just here to shitpost?

You forgot snow white.

No 1pp spells or 10pp neutral legendaries for anyone anymore. Spellboost and Ramp still won't get touched though, Thank You.

Why the fuck did they make this change Unlimited only when Daria is just as problematic in Rotation right now?

Please buy Dorothy Leader. Enjoy Shadowverse.

Buy crystals for Daria leader thank you.

But manlet got nerfed.

You would be right but temple now exists, they prevented a disaster by nerfing her although I must say she got hit way too soon.

Rune was on the fast track to tier 0 in unlimited. They want it at tier 1, without literally killing the game. How else will doroshi whales get their premium draws and match ups worth if everyone else quits? They would unironically complain about too many mirrors, because subhumans that play cancer don't like dealing with it either.

Because they care about rotation.

Because they don't want players to lynchmob them for not allowing them to play Diarrhea in either format after going 0.03% for her. Thank you

This makes me wonder
What decks do yall play? Yall love complaining about the meta so what exactly are yall playing?

>kill the decks keeping DShift in check
>surprised when it comes back to ruin the game ONCE AGAIN
Just nuke DShift already, holy shit. Why is KMR so retarded?

1. Daria rotates out in two months
2. Mysterian Knowledge is part of the Mysteria archetype which they'll (hopefully) keep supporting next expac. Nerfing a card for an archetype that barely exists now is just dumb.

Holy fuck that actually changes my deck for sure. Which cards should replace it?

Reposting.

strawpoll.me/14943056

2 nooses for you to hang your head and your dick with

Kill the fucking bird instead then. It's not like it didn't deserve to get gutted much more than Knowledge in the first place.

is it just me or did mid shadow actually get better after the nerfs?

Should've nerfed this piece of shit instead of DShift honestly.

Mystic Ring :^)

>haven being back in business
>dirt rune going away but replaced with daria
Yeah, no

>tfw there will never be a Force of Will CCG
>tfw you'll never play a good CCG online. You'll be stuck with these coinflip nu CCGs like kusogeverse forever

>You'll be stuck
Quit?

>Release Owl
>Breaks dshit
>Nerf dshit cost by 2PP
>Give them a new 1PP double spellbost card
>Dshit breaks again
>Meanwhile Daria hits critical mass because they didn't touch her at all
Cygames is fucking retarded. I wonder how long they think they can keep dshift and daria off the perma-ban list for, before realizing it's just going to break every time they give Rune good spells.

>force of will
>quickcast the game
no thanks

I'll take it over mana flood/screw simulator thank you.

haven is a favored match-up for mid shadow and i haven't seen much daria, might be that i'm just lucky though

Well with the recent tournament and all those fucking Dshits dominating it I understand the nerfs. Mysterian knowledge was pretty strong in Dshift

>haven
>favored matchup
Tell me how you answer multiple turtle with limited Shadow count thanks to all those banishes

Just stop playing card games and get into skill based games instead nerds

Lots of people dropped burn rune for daria in rotation. Expect Daria use to increase further as everyone just floods rotation to get their free MP before the next round of nerfs.

These people here stick to card games because they're literally not good enough for actual skill based games such as Overwatch.

hey