Matador/Musk: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1201
Colony Wars (GvG): treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica and Mia)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1241
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1243
youtube.com/watch?v=I8DPDpMUdGM
steamcharts.com/app/372000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not even cuties can save this game.

you only need one person to save this game.
as long as at least one person is playing and bumping the thread it means the game is alive and there's nothing to fix, improve, suggest or complain about.

any varena cuties?

No.
True.
Not true.

>Sorceress will never sit on your face

Just become a evil edgy Demon Lord.

Does the game get any harder? I'm nearing level 30 and enemies seem to do no worthwhile damage to me. though they are all 10 levels lower than me I think.

Not much.

Questing is not much worth it. Dont fight lower monster for long. You should be able to kill +10 +15 stuff easy.

What about doing the gold quests? I take it those are story quests, should I just do those?

Sure, if you want. You can do all quests later too.
Many people level by dungeons or grinding now. I didnt make a new char in a longer time, but heard its way faster then questing.

Some of the gold ones give stat points at the end. They're listed in the OP.

Appreciate it thanks. I managed to get to 45 tonight so I'm off.

Sadly nope, lol.

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1241
not bad

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1243
meh

Nabu

suck my nabu, dude

>it wasnt even the gem npc
rofl

here is how you get from 1 to 100 in a few hours with a token:

lvl 1 to 15 go to the hamaming part of the beginner map, murder them. Just sell everything, don't bother keeping. Should only takes 5 min

lvl15 to 25 you go to the mining town + the mines lvl1 the first open area; murder the vubs or what ever those green gobs are called, again, sell everything and you should be able to afford to buy a blessing and sac buff. Should only take another 5 min

lvl25 to 35 go to Srautas Gorge and there is a spot past the warp statue where a special boss spawns once every 30 min and mobs there spawns as soon as you kill them. Genocide them like they rape your father and killed your mother. Keep a weapon if you need, also, the boss drops a special set of gears you can be useful for certain build, but it's not a must have. Should only takes 10 to 15 min

lvl 35 to 51 you must buy the blessing and sac at this point. Get to Tenet Garden, there is a valley right on top of the warp statue there where butt loads of non-moving flowers and goats and fat birds there. Once again, use your power of IMAGINATION and picture the image and sounds of your dad being GANG RAPED by them, picture your dad or dads in the splitroasted position with at least 6 of those goat things or fat bird or those flowers, now channel your RAGE and commit genocide once more. Should takes 30 min tops

lvl 51 to 100 find your way to Royal Mausoleum Workers Lodge and get the warp at b2 then go back to b1 and do that mob cleansing thing/event that happens once every 5 min. Once you are 75ish, move down to the b2 and do that special event there, however, be careful not to attack the anti botting grim reaper boss there.

there, you are now 100

>giving this outdated info
kek
you havent leveled an alt in a while huh?

actually, I just lvl up an swordie just last week from 1 to 100 like that under 1.5 hour

what's a nabu?

You're retarded then
You go to tenet garden from lvl 1 with just one blessing its enough
Then once you're lvl 50 or so you go two maps up from Klaip to Baron allerno for the high map multiplier
congrats you just level to lvl 100 about 10 times faster than the shit you did

but then the new people can't handle the tenet mobs right off the bat like us that already got the cash to buy buffs and stuff

cant handle what?
you take barely any damage and your level up heals you to full
you one shot anything and the monsters are not aggressive

all you need is one blessing

Does your level method also require "jerking of to the imagination of your dead parents getting gangraped"?

You literally can kill lv1 kepas sell the garbage they drop and buy pardoner buffs, from there you can substain them forever with just raw silver drops

Wow, it's fucking noth--Eh, the prizes are okay at least. Pract-less recipes are actually bretty gud, since some of the lvl 315 weapons and Semengard Shield are still useful. Gonna craft an Aspana, a Semengard, an Abdochar, a Skull Smasher and a Staff, perhaps.

rember old times?

>seven hues mission
I remember all too well.

>Sw3Hop3Fencer3 soloing CM5
youtube.com/watch?v=I8DPDpMUdGM

Not bad.

*gets emengard dagger*

> she doesn't understand

Looks like its going to be a great month of the steamcharts spammer

>steamcharts.com/app/372000
>-178.4

oh boy, time to craft 5 aspanas and break them all on the way to +13

When are they gonna fix the card game?

>8 hours
>39 replies
here, have a pity bump so it's even
why is this shit thread even made

user, lets play another game together

Meanwhile kToS gets yet another pokemon event with 350 orange weapons rewards

no thanks. i never met a single nice person from tosg and i already have friends

Bet you are a PoEfag
Fuck off then

What games let you summon things and keep them as long as you want? Mana drain is okay.

Diablo 2

What are some good online games that aren't made or derived from Blizzard?

How butthurt are you that Blizzard still makes the best online games despite getting fucked in the ass by Activision? Korean/Chinese games are all vaporware trash with recycled assets and awful performance that're shat out onto the market with the promise of some return because of retards. Japanese games don't let filthy gaijin play. Europe is too poor to make games. Almost every other US company that used to make games were bought out by EA and friends just to get shut down, while newly created ones end up in a perpetual state of "in development" to milk money out of kikestarter retards.

Why would anyone be butthurt that blizzard makes good games.
I play and enjoy most of them except hearthstone which is blatantly pay to win.

Someone rec a new general to doompost in.

Online card games were a mistake.

card games were a mistake

even doomposters don't care anymore

good

Smartlander said the next important update would be on Feb 13th or 20th, no? That Fedimian event ends in Feb 20th, so that may be a hint for when we'll get the rebalance patches.

stop making these fucking threads
let it die

make me

I'm so glad Project-Ascension is releasing a new server next week. It'll finally give me something to do that doesn't revolve around daily shit. It even comes out on my birthday!

What happened?

like what

What do you mean like what? I'm going to play a different game when it gets released, one that doesn't revolve around daily activities.

What do you do then? "whatever you want" that devolves into dailies anyway? Boring pvp shite? Minigames you'll get bored of?

>I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IF THE GAME DOESNT TELL ME
hahahahahahahaha you belong on this shit game

So there's nothing to do in your game. See you in 2 weeks.

What's a decent return for selling alchemist potions? I've been making hundreds of thousands off each batch. It's not much but it's something.

kek, I haven't played tos in months retard-chan
woah hundreds of thousands!? that's like 15 cents!!

Archer rework when?
>inb4 Archer already got the rework with Falc/Musk changes
No, I'm talking about the earlier rank classes, specially the mid rank ones.

2-3 weeks, if I have to guess.

>7 hours later
>barely 30 more replies

Anyone want to play a game with me?

What game?

A guessing game.
You have to guess which game I'm NOT playing.

Alright let's go:

The game I'm NOT playing crashes your whole party when wheels touch and when you log back in the mobs don't spawn so you have to abandon the challenge at stage 5.

Stop doomposting you poop popo

Archer faggotry is literally more annoying than doom posting at this point.

What content?

>ahaha it's like ORAL SEX omigod
get laid loser

No u

That's because it's not as tired and ignore-able.

today patch note

But what 'content' does that forum nigger and all the other forum retards want? KTOS does not have more then us.

Me on the left

They expect an expansion pack every single week.

One every 2 years would be nice... Instead we're expected to still do content that was here on release.

But it's different Mirtis has 2 bill hp now instead of 200 mill :)

None of the content from release is even still in the game

>Saalus

Saalus, ET, dungeons. "I can't wait to level through the same dungeons again with even stronger classes to do Saalus and ET once a day again!" said nobody ever.

>Half of original Saalus stages removed
>Silver drops removed
>Saalus purpose changed from grind for good equipment recipes to grind for shards
>Simplified to the point that it may as well be waiting in line to get welfare cubes every day

How about they remove Saalus and make you get shards from actually playing the game? That way I can just bot it and be done.

>make you get shards from actually playing the game
How about you actually play the game?

>and make you get shards from actually playing the game? That way I can just bot it and be done.
Already here. You'd know if you'd >play the game

The older dungeons have either been removed or trivialized by instance clears. All of them have been moved from their original locations and restructured to the point they don't even resemble their old selves. I guess ET was there on release? I don't really remember.

>I guess ET was there on release?
Nope

And literally nobody did Saalus ever at release, until they added Shards.

How can a game that is comfy become so fucking shit?

>nothing to do endgame except saalus/dungeon treadmill
>CM is literally just shit walking at you, which actually the most fun part of the game, yet its locked behind a daily entry
>this game has absolutely zero (0) difficulty in any shape or form, monsters dont hurt you and the heals from potions you have on hand are way too strong
>about 98% of all class combinations are just shit tier when you can compare them to the godlike performance of the 10 select meta builds, the gap is so insanely high that 90% of the autistic userbase just ends up playing only these meta builds
>the market is flooded massively by bots upon bots so that farming anything is a complete waste of time because bots already sunk the price to a really low cost while lowering the silver value at the same time
>performance is an absolute trash-heap and will never ever be good so that everything is limited to 5 man content

Still the same shitty instance no one ever liked.