FRN - FRANCS

Why have you STILL not bought FRANCS?

It's the best option Coin-wise and has the lowest supply! Plus, multiple businesses in France are accepting it! Buy while it's low!

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/FRN/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy the dip or stay poor

Making small buys into the dips... 2 days before election this is gonna get spicy

BUY on YOBIT

yobit.net/en/trade/FRN/BTC

This is just the beginning comrade

election two days out,already up 500%

Wew lads this is about to moon HARD

Can someone explain to me why the French election would cause it to moon instead of crash? I just recently got into crypto so I'm honestly asking.

>mfw bitcoin doesnt arrive until monday

It's French, LePen is against bitcoin, and when Bitcoin's price gets balanced and lowered, FRANCS will get more powerful. Also, because FRANCS has an app, it blurs the line between cryptocurrency and payment system, allowing for it to exist.

Already mooning and still two days out. Going to pump hard the next two days!

and if Macron wins? Will it just stay the same as it is now or what?

>LePen is against bitcoin
She will not win tho, we know that since the debate, every place she goes she leaves with rotten eggs all over her.

Hmm, well the coin somebody hypothesized could be France's own national Bitcoin. Macron knows finance and I'm sure could recognize the potential in the coin.

I'm indifferent, but the last I heard LePen was in the lead. But I'll check again. Thanks!

Where can you buy this?

Yobit, Cryptopia, and through Paypal on the app.

The french erection on sunday will make this coin moon. Dont forget the FRN all time high was 27k in 2016. So if it went there once it will go there again.

checked the whitepaper
checked supply
checked current up and down
good time to biy now, stomped in with 0.5 BTC
at least one thing the french are good for

And wine. I'll buy you a bottle when this reaches 50 k

I pity whoever hasn't hopped in at this point
You're still in time though

FRANCS are the rebellion of the french people against the international banking system that wants them oppressed

This is why crypto is so important in general too

Agreed.
Crypto will end wars.

Get in now before it's too late! It's heading to the moon!