www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW3YB2ptGws
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-f_VfFmWFtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu-zLip6tkI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0qzSXiU3AaY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for sauce

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY ENERGY CREDITS ARE NEGATIVE AGAIN

>playing Stellaris

Build more power plants you fraking moron

How the fuck do you grow fast as Unfallen? Should I produce entwining ships en masse? Trying to ally minor civs around me and it takes so much time to weave to a civ before I can make it my vassal (by that time the AI takes over the civ)

ban bitcoin mining

Massing fleets of vineships is the only way to do it. Unfallen have a very slow start.

auriga general

Asking for Civilization 5 help on Deity! Trying to break into the new difficulty! Any is appreciated.

Is it just me or are trade routes completely shit for dust generation now? I had one goin through an entire constellation after investing at least 8000 dust into it and it's only generating 61 dust/turn.

did you build trade route improvements?

Not yet, is it a huge difference? Seems like a huge investment compared to just getting the +4 dust on fertile and temperate

some improvements give a good 100-150% increase in trade route value if I remember right

>OP is a faggot
Hardly a surprise.

They just take a long time to get going. But they'll earn as much as your systems dust late game + the luxuries

After Apocalypse, what DLC do you think Wiz is going to make next? I'm guessing a shitty cosmetic pack.

I don't like this image. Its smug aura mocks me.

Can I get a quick rundown on apocalypse changes? Are they really making somethings worse?

I just want them to introduce proper hotkeys , or add configuration

Imagine shitting from planet to planet and building Fav building 1 ( energy nexus ) + fav building 2 ( basic unity building ) + fav building 3 ( farm or paradise dome )

no clicks or scrolling involved

probably a cosmetic pack since those would be piss easy to make, especially after doing tons of effort (by Wiz's standards) with 2.0 and apocalypse
then after that probably another 'story pack' like synthetic dawn and leviathan, and if synthetic dawn is any hint its probably going to be something with a decent amount of requests like nomads or some shit like that

Hmm there was a mod back then that meade you start with only a colony ship that could not land but could extract resources by positioning on systems

it was weird and in 1.6 no idea if it survived but knowing Paradox they will probably rip it and charge 40 dollaridos for it

youtube.com/watch?v=zW3YB2ptGws

The 2.0 update changes how starbases, spaceports (1 per system, around star), and turns the game into hyperlane only, "galactic terrain" where stars have different effects, warscore gone, war fatigue in, need Casus Belli to declare war, fleets have command limits, ships have a single reactor based on ship size and tech level, armor is now hp that doesn't regenerate except at spaceports, computers reworked into basic tactics instead of ship size, ground combat has combat width, fanatical purifiers can glass planets.

Apocalypse adds pirate factions that can act like mercenaries/protection rackets, or giant raiding hordes. Also planet destroyer sized megaships, hence apocalypse.

So the game still has no trade routes?

According to our latest survey, Stellaris players want more cosmetic DLCs, not trade routes.

>warscore gone
ahahha paradox are so inept. Stellaris is barely recognisable from when it was released. The warscore was such a joke

dude plants lmao

Maximum comfy.
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-f_VfFmWFtI

>sanction Brazil
>Civilizations that will be grateful if we proposed this:
>Brazil

I don't have problems with Horatio in ES2 in general, but he dresses like Marvel's Loki and even have ships similar to that in Avenger movie.

lel nevermind I'm retarded. That was an enacted resolution

>Are they really making somethings worse?
There is a noisy minority of Star Trek RPers who think the game is RUINED FOREVER because they're taking out the option to pick your starting FTL.
Nonewithstanding this, the general consensus is that this change and others will improve gameplay.
What they aren't changing for 2.0 are the bland planets, non-differentiated species, or the odious pop micro.
So while the changes that are being made are positive, there's still going to be a ton of bullshit in there.

>spaceports (1 per system, around star)
but why

>be a recently spacefaring species
>need a large spaceborne shipyard because building shit on the surface and shooting it up into orbit piecemeal is too impractical for larger ships
>said shipyard is built around the sun, millions of miles away

echoes of endless space 2 when

> he thinks he can access the energies required to generate FTL-enabling exotic matter outside of a stellar corona
Lmao @ ur industrial physics

I'm still amazed that this janky pile of bathroom tiles went up into space, strapped to a can of kerosene, and did it REPEATEDLY.

>that Lumeris theme
I want it so much.

First time playing as xenophile democracy
this hive minded pops came as refugees of a fanatical purr that was doing a purge of them

turns out that they can live and reproduce just fine in my empire so I use them as colonist

>fast forward 20 years
> invading the hive mind that originated my colonist
Z
>cede planet
>auto purge kicks in , purges start in new planets
> but also on my old colonies , killing of 3 minus a lone droid

Its like escaping Cuba only to be put into north korea

I dig those building tiles, what are they from?

My only gripe with the FTL change is that they take some RP stuff away because they can't balance it, even though there already is a way to force everyone to use the same FTL for all the three people that play Stellaris competetivly.

yeah, though the problem with that is that if they start balancing and adding shit around the assumption that everyone will only use the option to force one of the three types, it makes mixed games a clusterfuck full of aids to play
at least by only allowing one option it allows them to add and mess with shit all willy nilly without having to worry about fucking up the other types accidentally in the process

the bottom right one is from ANFP Unity focused buildings , base one is costly but produces unity , all upgrades are % increase to food , research , minerals or energy but remove the unity production

the two that produce energy are from the aspiration tradition tree ( Plentiful traditions )
and the first one top left is from extra ship components reward from the infinity machine

Now I have to find another species to fill my arctic planets

I want Amplitude to remaster ES1's sound track for ES2.

>world been revealed for like 100 turns
>no spare land left
>borders haven't moved except from capturing cities
>out of the blue some fag messages me
>DENOUNCING I've made it clear those lands you have taken are rightfully mine
>nigga wat

>respond with: You'll pay for it this time
>I agree
kek

odd - stellaris
even - es2

you should reroll but remove stalearis from the list

Agreed, you'll have a better time if it's
any real number - ES2

Play ES2, user

>real number

Fuck you and your imaginary numbers you extra-dimensional nerd!

stellaris crashed when I tried launching it
guess its endless space then

>victoria hates civs on continents she hasn't settled
>watch her settler sneak a choice peice of land near my coast
>say okay just for the diplo bonuses. there's plenty of space, after all
>she still hates me despite being on my only continent

this game...

yeah, yeah, and only minority of fans who were misogynist alt-right russian trolls disliked the last jedi

How's the vaulter dlc? is it worth it or is it just Vaulters and no significant gameplay changes?

I would say it is. For $11 you get a new civ to play or let the AI play, Sisters of Mercy, Pirates diplomacy, new heroes and some new tecs for ships.

get an OP civ like poland, never hard-build workers (just steal them from the AI and city states), have a cultural CS ally if possible, 3/4 cities and National College pre turn 100

god i wish i had a cosmic creature with superpowers gf
she can probably take any form she wants too.

>Pirates diplomacy
what does it mean?
>new techs
do I get those swarm missles with this DLC? If so I'm getting back to ES2

You can interact with pirates beyond combat i.e. buy marks to have them target someone or sabotaging/bolstering their next fleet.

Swarm missiles are in an update, the DLC has boarding pods.

>try out vaulters
>the AI has like 4 time my systems
What am I doing wrong
I expand slower than trees

not having good enough dust/strategic production to rush the argosy
though with vaulters their traits encourage you to always be at least one system below the colonization limit

Don't wait for the free colonization, colonize when the ship is ready. Your first system should have at least one of strategic resources, the other you can buy at the marketplace.

Hey guys
My Civ V keeps going "Not responding" and then crashes while in game
I already uninstalled/reinstalled the game and it kept happening
Anyone knows how to fix it?

> Stellaris has the entire gamut of sci-fi insane hypertechs to use
> Revelation Space's neutron-star-computer hypometric weaponry
> Xeelee Sequence nightfighters + black hole scaffolding
> Foundation Sequences' psychohistories
> Hyperion Cantos' shrike trees + crucifixes
> Ender's game MDs + philotic webs
But what's the actual top tech you actually get? A big lightning gun.
FUCK

Done
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu-zLip6tkI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0qzSXiU3AaY&feature=youtu.be
t. FlyByNo

>vaulters quest to destroy a certain fleet
>send one of my fleets over to the system where it's headed to
>it bypasses the guard somehow and starts warp travelling to my homeworld
>it only has 4 movement points
>it's going to take like 20 turns just for it to arrive
HNGGGHHHH

lmao git gud noob
t. ENFER

After watching the AI, I have seen them use a minimum of 10 vineships to colonize planets

I lost and I don't know why. I don't even know who won
>pedro was influential over 8/11 civs
>I was influential over 6/11
>carthage 3/11
>we had reached space tech yet, pedro was a few techs in front and he literally just reached atomic
>time/score disabled
is this a bug?

Nevermind, I just checked after one more turn and Pedro in influential over 11/11 civs. Fucking jungle nigger just built broadway

>not disabling all victory conditions aside from domination
here's your problem

'Bout fookin time

I've been playing Stellaris for a bit now and I have some questions.

How does research speed work and research stockpiles work? I know I produce X Research a month and a tech needs Y research to finish. But how does research speed modify this? Just give me a bonus to what I make? Or does it make each point X% more valuable? As in with a 100% speed boost 1 research counts as 2?

How does the research stockpiles factor into this? Every once in a while I'll say get 1000 physics and it goes into the stockpile. Then slowly it dwindles down to 0 but I don't exactly know what its doing or how its being used.

Then how many research buildings should I build on a planet to stay neutral and just offset the expansion penalties? I've just been trying to make sure I build 2 on every planet along with other things like the gene clinic that produces some extra research. But what is the optimal to offset expansion?

Now go for the rest user. You can do it.

Not far to go now
(before they dole out 20 new ones in 3 weeks)

hory shet

Wait 'til you scan the rest of the system

>tfw can never play a single game of stellaris long enough to even see War in Heaven or a crisis

How do you do it

Also how fast do ethics change? Its been saying I should drop down to 1% xenophobic but my pops have held steady at 20% for five years now.

Why, specifically, do you give up?

I get fucking bored

Militant isolationist fallen empire just awakened right next to me in response to enigmatic observers awakening on the opposite side of the galaxy. So there's going to be war in heaven soon.

My empire is all about slaves and having plenty of vassals, how do I avoid losing all my vassals and keeping the oppression alive?

Stellaris is like Borderlands, references over actual substance/gameplay.

join non-aligned once the war starts and hope you get enough allies

The game is just not for you then. Its a game were you really do need to be able to make your own fun. Mods help a lot by adding a truckload of content but if you cant get into the game to start with it wont help much. Try Endless Space 2 it has a much more focused feel with dedicated quests and lines.

The only way you can keep your vassals as vassals is if you refuse them both and form the Non-Aligned League.
Although unless you're stronk I wouldn't reccomend it.
Your best bet is to start integrating RIGHT NOW and just do the best you can that way.

Also - somewhat ironically - being the vassal of the "nice" Enigmatic Observers is by far the worst fate when FEs awaken. Throw your lot in with the Fanatic Xenophobes if you can.

Yea I mean I try hard to roleplay but I find that I inevitably end up taking the same decisions every single game. Maybe I need to really set some rules before a run.

Nope, my fleet power is around 50k.

I've seen regular empires hold out against fallen empires until they give up from length of war. I was thinking about spamming minimum equipment corvettes to fallen empire fleet to keep them from ever moving to conquer planets. I have big enough resource production and stash that I could keep this up for +30 years with multiple spaceports perma producing corvettes. Basically stall them until they give up.

Well if you're gonna cheese them to death you may as well do it right

pls help
it was working all right until a couple of days ago

>Hortaio keeps declaring war against me
>he doesn't have enough military strength to win, just enough to besiege my outlier system that only exists to mine minerals
>he does this from the moment I settle there until the end of the game
>I build up strength
>wait for him to declare war again
>send my entire fleet to capture his empire
>win without trying
>settle a few systems in the outer rim that are mostly lava
>send every Horatio in the galaxy to those systems
>buy Horatio heroes just to govern the outlier lava planets

Am I space hitler?

im hurting now , give mod name

Clones aren't people so it's fine.

>Cybrxkhan's Assortment of Namelists for Stellaris
>More AI personalities

Adjective for my race is cock

>sadistic loremasters
I want out of its magical realm

Each month you gain some amount of research, lets say 50 points per month. Research speed modifies how many points per month you get. Lets say you have a 50% research speed. Now your 50 research points becomes 75 research points.

Likewise if you have an existing stockpile of research it is added to the final amount per month up to twice your final monthly income. Using our previous numbers, lets say you have 100 physics in stockpile from an event. At the end of the month you gain 75 physics from your structures and another 75 points from the stockpile. So in this case at the end of the month you gained 150 physics points towards that tech and still have 25 points left in your stockpile.

In terms of building, it depends on your play style. If you are diplomatic you can trade research agreements with your neighbors which can help with early game tech. Likewise if you are materialist or choose to get the +10% research speed perk that can affect how many you'd want.

An excellent question, but I have no fucking idea. It says at each month there is a chance of changing ethics, but I think it is actually annual because God damn does it take fucking forever to get rid of all those pacifists.