amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sb92XSy9
pastebin.com/kYq09rmn
picosong.com/wqwKM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for chicken.

Yeah, what did happen with that Frank story? Was the final entry really meant to be an end?

Reposting Part 9 of Eyes Wide Shut
pastebin.com/sb92XSy9

Part 8 leads directly into 9, so you might want to read that first if you haven't-
pastebin.com/kYq09rmn

There were at least a couple more chapters left in Frank, but I dropped it at Day 3, where Ted takes the night shift. For a while now I've been wanting to get back to it and Ice Cream Man, but decided to focus on EWS, as I'd rather focus 100% on one story than 50% each on two, which often ended up being the case when writing multiple stories at once.
EWS only has a few more chapters left, so when it's done I'll move onto Frank.

I can't tell if trawling through tumblr has seriously lowered my standards or not.

Remember back during before 4 when everyone thought there was gonna be a Nightmare Mangle teaser showing the actual Nightmare Mangle with the words "It's actually just me." on it?

Tumblr has some good stuff every once in a blue moon.

All I remember about Nightmare Mangle is how frustrating it was to let it slip into your closet and spam radio noises.

Nightmare Mangle should've been an almost fully assembled version of the original, fixed body, that's slowly limping towards you to make you feel fear.

>make another insightful post about how Five Nights at Freddy's is in fact not the pinnacle of media and is flawed
>astutely reaffirm that I am indeed above my intellectual peers in the field of Five Nights at Freddy's discussion
Damn, it feels good to be a gangster

wow what a badass

picosong.com/wqwKM/

Repostin' of the lovestruck bear

reposting

>Uh, yeah, just as a side note, try to avoid dropping any loose change around the animatronics, they seem to get really jumpy around coins for some reason lately.
This line always seemed really out of place to me. What was Scott trying to convey here?

And why was the phone call on the fifth night a reversed Alex Jones rant about the NASA child sex dungeons on Mars?

>taking his meds rids him of the dead kids but brings about a break of another kind
Spooky. Might just be me but I can't tell what any of the red text is saying but it adds to the audio part of the hallucination to imagine the whispers. Now this is how you Raimipost.

hey /freddy/

yore

ugleh

Dell's Night at Freddy's

Reposting

Little blue gay one? More like little blue BEST one!

>when you outsource your robot manafacturing to Japan and are now stuck with uncomfortably sexual robots that will be exposed to impressionable children
Henry had a hard life.

She's so cute I would probably fawn over her from afar for a while before a chance interaction leads me to realize we have nothing in common.

Quit tryin' to make me gay! Can't you see I'm fawning here?

He doesn't actually have a brother, does he?

That's not very nice. But that animation IS.

>"I can't believe I'm grounded, uugh! Gag me with a spoon!"

>being served by a chicken who has her fat ass on display 24/7 or in hot pink panties
Henry knows what's up.

>in FNAF 4 Nightmare Cupcake is a character
>Funtime Chica's cupcake in PS has teeth
Explain this lorefags.

>"My god, I've created a generation of furries"
-Henry's last words, 2020 or something

The kid looked at his dad's blueprints for Funtime Chica and Funtime Freddy and his dreams reflect his childish exaggerations of the robots meshing together due to brain damage. Probably?

hot

>The kid looked at his dad's blueprints
Sounds like a good way to get slapped around for poking his nose where it don't belong. Knowing that it's no wonder he was scared shitless of the robots. His brother might have been a doubter and figured no way would pops make a bear with no failsafe in the event of child's head being stuck in it.
>"See? Perfectly safe!"
>nom
>"Holy shit dad's crazy! I believe you now bro. Bro?"

Meanwhile Baby had an emergency stop feature built into her
I'm surprised that William didn't play favorites in 6, you'd think that there'd be more interaction between the family.

>I WARNED YOU ABOUT ROBOTS BRO

Given that he seems to completely ignore his daughter in 6 and the "emergency stop" proved completely ineffective, I don't really think he liked her all that much.

I imagine any favor William may have had for Elizabeth went out the window when the dumb bitch got scooped.
>ok your brother's laid up in a hopsital and your other brother's in juvie
>stay here you little psycho and don't do anything stupid
>comes back from the bar
>blood leaking out of Baby
>I need another drink

Post screencaps

Epic!

Fuck off, hateanon, that is pretty funny

>Tries to do a no Salvage run before the real deal
>This asshole shows up in night 5 cause of possible "marked down items"
>Starts a new game and avoids "marked down items"
>This faggot STILL shows up in the first 2 nights
I don't know what's going on or why this chump
is appearing earlier than he should be, but do any of you lot know why this happens? (And no, I didn't buy him or salvage him, and I mentioned I avoided the "marked down items")

Even in death Charlie's a cunt.

It's glossed over a lot, but if Michael is the older brother that means that his dad also probably broke him out of prison. That might provide an explanation as to why he went along with his dad's orders; it was either that or going back to jail.

If your liability rating is anything above 0, they have a chance of getting in

>we played as the serial killer's ex-convict autistic australian rugman son in FNAF 5-6 and possibly the rest of the series
In context of the other decisions made for the series, I can buy it.

>can't recapture him because he's unrecognizable after the scooping
Scott "Kino" Cawthon

I wish we got to see more of Lefty, I like the concept of trapping Marionette in an animatronic.

The idea of Afton trying to put a harness/inhibitor on the Puppet only to make the problem worse is an amusing idea

Charlie can't do situps inside Lefty.

>break your good for nothing son out of prison
>tell him to free his sister and try and locate his little brother
>retard gets scooped, his sister's killcrazy and the brother's a mute spirit
>check in on Henry my old pal
>his daughter's using my kid genocide to bind souls to metal coffins in a shitty revenge plot
>Henry and William commiserate over beers because of their dumbs kids

>Lefty fucking Puppet into submission

Good thing he's a good guy.

>he

fixed

Y'know, when you think about it, Charlie's basically Jason Voorhees if he was a hero. Same goes for the other FNAF 1/2 ghosts.

>We get Jason and Freddy (Springtrap)
What would FNaF's Michael Myers, Pinhead, Xenomorph and Pennywise be if they ever existed?

>Michael Myers
Turn Mike Afton into a reference, and have him as an enemy animatronic. Backstory being that years of unwanted immortality and the gradual degradation of his body drove him into a state of insanity. His face could be cracked and worn to the point of resembling Myers' mask. You can hide the rest of his body in a helmetless suit so you don't have to model it, or you can make the face all that remains of him, and be worn by the Puppet as some sort of symbiosis.
>Pinhead
The Shadows. They're morally ambiguous characters who don't have an unnecessarily elaborate backstory... Yet. This is going off the original Barker films exclusively.
>Xenomorph
No clue.
>Pennywise
Ennard's the combination of multiple animatronics built to deceive, and lure children around. It even ends up in the sewers at the end of SL. Of course, FNAF being FNAF, none of its abilities are ever used on screen and Ennard turns into a generic murderbot in 6, with no hint of its other components beyond a few eyeballs.
With all the IT references in FNAF 6, you'd think that Scott would've picked up on the obvious comparisons between It and Ennard.

gonna make some characters just for (You) since you said if they existed
>Michael Myers
what said
>Pinhead
An almost mysterious being that appears sometimes and tells you spooky shit with clear showing that he's real unlike the other hallucinations.
>Xenomorph
Afton machine made specifically to record murdering and show what humans fear. It takes the form of an endoskeleton with no eyes, but a small camera in the mouth.
>Pennywise
Probably another Afton Robotics creation that alters it's appearance using similar devices to the Twisted Ones, instead basing itself on what you fear instead of what you think of it. It escaped after Afton Robotics was shut down soon after William died, allowing it to roam out into the public and hunt down and hunt down and kill children as a way of continuing what it's creator started.

Reposting this.

Is anyone else disappointed that Henry didn't say something different for the individual animatronics?

>the good guys
What'd they do good?

Would hug and take care of a good plush bun.

>you will never painstakingly hand clean your very own plush bots
>you will never carefully resew them after they get hurt
>you will never tuck them in tiny toy beds with tiny comforters

>you will never cover plushFoxy in cum

I'd fuck a puppet plush too. His mask is cold to the touch but it'll heat up with enough cum.

Well I guess that if it's consensual and all and you wash him thoroughly after the act, then's it's ok

What is Scott's problem?

>ywn have a pet minireena
>ywn watch her fight wild raccoons
>ywn watch her dance in her terrarium
>ywn feed her crickets and mealworms

A mix of depression and a terrible target audience.

>flower filled cone of shame on Foxy
>that fluffiness on all the bots
Goddamn that's cute

I love the idea that Foxy will sneeze in an explosion of petals after all the effort Chica put in gathering those flowers.

>Freshly sneezed and now exceptionally floofy Foxy covered in flowers and flower bits
>Chica trying and failing to hide her giggles
>Bonnie still absolutely fucking jealous
>Freddy just wants them all to get back to work
adorable

Charlie/the grill of William’s car is the most underrated ship.

I want to fug Michael.

Why are those cops so fat.

They're mall cops

Paul Blart rides again.

>Try to get the pose right using what little I remember about gesture drawing and life drawing
>Keep fudging the proportions and it keeps looking stiffer than a board
>Sketches also look flatter than Bonnie
Goddamnit how the heck do some of you do it so fast or shut off that "goddamn that looks horrible" mental reaction to the sketch.

I believe it represents the bloated corporate greed of Freddy Fazbear’s, seeking to stomp out William’s unique artistic vision.

Racially-motivated police brutality is a terrible thing. #purplelivesmatter

>fast
Heh, I wish.
> shut off that "goddamn that looks horrible" mental reaction
I don't. At that point I google up some reference pics of the pose/body parts I want to draw and then try to find what I'm doing wrong. Then I keep working on it until I feel I've done the best I could.

When I'm having trouble drawing something I draw it on paper first. Unless you're already drawing it on paper in which case nevermind.

Considering the improbability of William being married, what if Michael was a clone? That explains why he looks enough like William to fool the animatronics with heat sensing technology into thinking he's him.

At this point in the series it's totally possible, so I wouldn't dismiss that entirely.

>do it so fast or shut off that "goddamn that looks horrible" mental reaction to the sketch
Joke's on you, I still can't do either of those things!