I've finally gotten over the meme that is WW2. WW1 is far more interesting

I've finally gotten over the meme that is WW2. WW1 is far more interesting

>20th century
>interesting

welcome to the highest level of understanding. once you've done enough background reading, read pic related and have your mind blown

>Not maining both

You should watch "The Lost Battalion", I think the full movie is up on youtube.

Both wars are inextricably linked; 2 just saw the end game of 19th century imperialism finally resolved after it spread to the Pacific

Seconding this. Albertini is based

What moron doesn't know they're linked?

most of /v/ /pol/ and /tv/eddit who promote some sort of false dichotomy with inane threads such as

>childhood is when you liked ww2. adulthood is when you realize ww1 made more sense

etc

Oh i didn't know that. I was just saying ww1 is more interesting to me because you hear about ww2 all the time.

The really funny thing is they take such pride in migrating from the most studied topic in history to the second most studied topic as if they came across some arcane, obscure knowledge

What's more hilarious if these normalfags got interested into WW1 by playing Battlefield 1.

That's retarded.

>falling for the Battlefield 1 meme

its probably among the most badly edited history books out there, but the sheer depth and volume of amazing information in the book more than makes up for it and is nothing short of jaw-dropping.

Is Battlefield 1 actually interesting people in WW1?

Are Europeans experiencing a kind of cultural/collective trauma from what happened in WWI?

>posting anime

Do you know where you are, fuccboi?

Yeah but it still doesn't make anime not the worst art form ever

Yes.

I remember before that game came out EA was hesitant because they weren't sure kids knew there was a WW1

If you don't like it then GTFO, fucking normie.

o--onii-sama!!! how could you say that b-baka !!! >////

Chink cartoon pictures really help you identify the shitposts quickly.

I'm a normie for not liking the most autistic form of entertainment imaginable. You're on a history board you faggot.

>I'm a normie for not liking the most autistic form of entertainment imaginable
Yes.
Also
>the most autistic form of entertainment imaginable
Oh you sweet summer child.

You can't deal with the fact that people hate your precious jap cartoons so you have to insult anyone who criticizes them. You truly are human garbage.

Why aren't you on /a/? You're the only one in this thread posting anime. Maybe you're out of your element.

Actually it seems unfair to label Aurora has the most autistic form of entertainment when Sonic recolors and terrible fetish fanart exist.

I haven't posted a single anime picture in this thread.

Excuse me. You and this guy.

>being this pleb

Wew laddie

Meant to say posting about

You're actually the main person posting about anime in this thread, everyone else is just mocking you for ranting against anime like a normie.

Oh no not the scary normie boogie man. Never quote me again, kid.

I take it back, maybe you ARE autistic after all. That would explain why you got triggered over one (1) anime reaction picture on Veeky Forums.

ANIME IS NOT A LEGITIMATE ART FORM YOU FUCKING JAP LOVING SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wut

Samefag , can u stop ?

How about you fuck outta here ? White boys always takin away the fun

Back to worldstar nig

Oh , sorry for being a young black male trying to learn sum history on this bitch . Smh desu senpai

fuckin based Veeky Forums nignog. respect achieved.

I agree. It's all very simple and overrated.

15th-18th centuries were vastly superior, in Europe at least

>I've finally gotten over the meme that is WW2. WW1 is far more interesting

God damn Battlefield 1 sparking all these armchair historians who think WW1 is some mysterious anomaly because they were too fucking lazy/stupid to consume anything other than the History Channel in their short uninteresting lives.