5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Does anyone like mash?

I’ll only like her only when she’s an SR

Who are you guys saving for next?

I like her cyborg version

I like Mash!

Literally who isn’t saving for Jeanne alter

It’s all for summer kiyohime or bust

Why the fuck can't real nurses be like her? I just donated blood and the nurses were hideous and old.

Me. I don't care about her, there are bustermemers that aren't as obnoxious and terribly designed as her and do the job almost as good.

I got who I wanted so I'll be rolling literally whenever I get 30 sq

>blew all my sq on bride and only have 3.5 to show for it

did you roll on shared rate up?

Retard

Gonna try to go for him or his manwhore in the Zero event

Buy more

Why is no one fucking saving for jeanne alter?

Because they’re impatient faggots who don’t know better

Should I put my mona lisa on waver if I don't have drake?

She is trash

Why? He’s a 6 on the tier list

Most people will whale anyway. /alter/ may like muh f2p but when Horta comes they'll reroll or whale.

>trying to use logic with DUDEkeks

(You)

you're 6 on the tier list

I wonder what the stats are on people who give in to whaling from f2p. THe more you invest the more likely you will throw dough sooner or later

yes

>tfw kayneth ce rate up is with DUDE

Only gameplayfags and people with garbage taste will for her. I am not spending a fucking ticket until Illya.

because I don't particularly like her design and I'm not a gamplayfag

shes not an IMAGINE

You'll start to like her by the time she gets her proper NP and becomes 4*.

Guaranteed gacha is a damn nice way to lure them in. Once they spend the first time it's easy to spend again.

Should I just delete this game if my only ssr is blue saber?

>6
He fucking wishes
DUDE is still cool though

she also isnt a 2 years from now

Nearly everyone in jp who was f2p whaled hard sooner or later. I think there’s a term for that

Yes

What's the appeal? As far as lolis go, jack is thiccer and book is cuter

I was in this mindset but then I spent over 700 quartz in JP before the Jannu banner and on it, and only got Orion, a bunch of SRs and dozens of 5* event CEs.

Will one of you be my valentine?

no thanks

I'm really not liking how expensive the mana prisms are in this event, compared to the previous ones where they were basically handed out for free.
>pop gold apple
>do 3x runs of the 40AP at +15 drops
>get maybe 700 chocolate all up
>that's 70 prisms
>it'll take ~50 runs to clear JUST the prisms
Fuck this shit.

Goddammit I wish we could do something like a one-time trade with other accounts.

Cant whale if peniless 3rd worlder
Smug arab.jpg

no

y-yes

Odogaron when?

thicc lolis are as lolis as oppai loli are senpai

>implying whales are necessary rich people

better contact the yakuza

I was thinking about it because she's hot and gets all the good cool/lewd fanart, but then I heard her my room voice lines.
She's just a typical shitty tsundere, such a waste.

I could ask the same question about Jannu Alter. I still don't get why would people fall in love with this character. Are they trying to convince themselves they aren't gameplayfags by calling her their waifu? Or is it just the edge and "For (You)" meme that draws them in?

After you carve its dead body. I fucking hated fighting that thing with hammer.

Isn't illya garbage tier?

I've got two slots open if anyone wants into any of this.

don't know about stats, but I'm going to whale on Tamamo/Bride day. I spent the 300 sq I'd saved and only got Smart Cat so as much as it kills me to spend money on a fucking png I'm going to.

She's a cute tsundere dork that loves (You) who gets tons of good art and is great for gameplay.

You expect her to NOT be popular?

>gameplayfag in charge of understanding why people roll

>3rd sprite Waver
I'll pass.

It's probably not worth getting them unless you really need 1k right now before Mona Lisa goes away.
You're going to get much more value for your apples if you spend them on the Da Vinci lottery.

>tsundere

Into the trash she goes

i got bride with 60sq, I still have 333sq for Horta atm

I remember finding out that Jeanne Alter was a boss in Orleans over two years ago and thinking that was going to be cool to find out what she was like. I remember finding out that Merlin was impossible to summon because he's trapped in Avalon and being disappointed because he seemed like such an interesting character to explore, and then I find out he eventually comes into Fate/GO with no knowledge of how good he is.

Now its been over a year later, the game is localized, they're both some of the best characters in the game and I've been edging for like two years to play with them and I feel like I'm gonna bust waiting the rest of the year for them.

That's why for me.

you can stuff your pancakes in her mouth and she will love it

>mash came into my room in servant mode and gave me her chocolate
not sure if shes gona kill me if I refuse her chocolate or Im gona explode after I ate her chocolate, thats why shes in servant mode, so she could protect herself.

>Medusa is still the cutest even in this event
Feels good.

Fivehead.

I would have trouble loving a servant that's just a grail DONUT whose entire character can be summarized by "invert every personality trait of the normal Jannu". They just slapped that "she loves you" bullshit so she would sell even better. I'm gonna save for my Ozzy and pass on her, even if that's going to bite me in the ass in the long run.

>tfw no big tiddie goth lancer

Haha, I've actually got him on his 2nd stage skin for battles. I leave that shota sprite on to lure in the gay boys. I also make sure Jack and CA Hassan stay toasty warm in their cloaks at all times.

>muh jeanne alter
pathetic

Sunk cost fallacy. I bet people who spent a bunch of money and have no ssrs refuse to reroll just because of the spent cash.

Did you not roll for me, user?

It's not like BBQ Jannu is mandatory to beat any content. And even if that were to be the case, you could just use a support for that single quest.
Ozy's a cool dude and he's pretty much just as good as her. More versatile for sure.

stop making me like bryn

Free from the heart and choco mine yet user?

5?!

wtf you fuckers told me she didn't want to fuck me

fuck off bryn, annoying cunt

still 500 more mana prisms to go

I need them, unfortunately.
I did the math and it's just barely more efficient (0.33 of a prism per run) than spamming 1/2AP embers would have been, but with a chance of hearts and other bits (plus more bond points) so it's definitely still worth it.

If only I hadn't grinded out 55 hearts using almost all of my apples during Saber Wars.

He said big titty dumb bitch

never enough hearts

>believing the cuckposters

Every Servant is for (you) if you just make the move for it.

Why do you guys hate bryn so much

Hello masters. As a reminder, my Beloved bonus on my NP is only 50% more damage, not 150%. I'm inferior in most aspects to Scathach!

Mona Lisa is suffering.

Sadly, I do. I need every last MP from both Valentines and KnK, not counting the silver embers. At least I've got a little over 120 apples.

Too bad user, you cant unfriend me anymore!

I need a budget rider with an aoe np for farming: who should I pick between Alexander, Medusa and Teach? And why?

Make a good case for it /fgoalter/.

You should pick Santa Alter because she's an easy NP5 with self buffs, okay stats, and two Arts cards.

Santa Alter since she should be NP5

i want to hug you

Santa Alter.

Alexander if you're gae
Teach if you're a memelord
Medusa if you're neither

a-are you for me

Teach requires less resources, comes with Voyager of the Storm and Pirate's Glory for roiding himself up, and Loving Gentleman is a surprisingly strong heal down the road if you want to try some silly team comps.

Also you should have his first ascension already because it gives you tons of pages.

Of couse, user!

Is it true there is a better heart node in davinci or KnK ? I've 50ish apple and still wondering when to spam them beside the lottery davinci

I forgot to say it, but I'm a latefag who missed her.