2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Torrent Where Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games (outdated):
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT (updated)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/announce/=/product_id/RE194297.html
mega.nz/#F!1qYX0SzB!AiQqxPFA_VRxgRW9kfftTg
mega.nz/#!cjp30JhB!iHuKuSDwQMLUpoY5rbT78Hq4zSWGmjDJsgn4KHfKsDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/vn/ game as the OP
why

>RJ Gallery SCRIPT (updated)
Details in

>/vn/
Please. The art is VN tier, the game is a proper if not oldschool RPG.
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/announce/=/product_id/RE194297.html
>An authentic 3D Dungeon RPG presented by LunaSoft!

Educate yourself
>In Japanese terminology, a distinction is often made between visual novels (abbreviated NVL, derived from visual NoVeL), which consist predominantly of narration and have very few interactive elements, and adventure games (abbreviated AVG, or ADV derived from ADVenture), a form of adventure game which may incorporate problem-solving and other types of gameplay.

>3D
>VN format
things like rance and kamidori aren't allowed here, according to the many autists who inhabit this place, so this should be taken over to /vn/ as well

Dungeon crawlers and such have been discussed before here. The reason why things like Rance aren't discussed here is because they have their own generals.

this game is in VN format and therefore belongs in /vn/. since it already has a general for discussion it should go there.

At least it's not another cuckshit thread.

This reminds me of that time when people argued about how Princess Sacrifice is VN material, since it's originally made on a VN engine. At the end everyone came to the conclusion that anons who tried to make that statement were just retarded and better off ignored.
I don't care about the game in the OP, but it's still a game and not just a VN.

>this game is in VN format
I know that reading is hard but at least watch the video on its DLsite page. I'd understand if you said /hgg/ but it's no more of a VN than your average RPG Maker game.

War, war never changes

then why are games like kamidori consistently rejected? why are some VN's okay but not others? you seem to be making an arbitrary exception for this game

I don't even know what the fuck's a Kamidori, nor do I care. I remember Bunny Black being discussed before and getting it's own OP here. Stop being such a whiny little bitch and lurk more, is all I can suggest you.

>then why are games like kamidori consistently rejected?
I dont know which ass you get your sources out but i discussed Kamidori multiple times here when people asked about it and nobody bated an eye.

get fucked then, you autists are always making arbitrary retard choices and then backtracking on it when it's convenient. go suck your moms tits fags

>Game with ADV elements
/hgg2d/
>ADV with game elements
/hgg/
That's how I've always thought of it.

The general is not a single person. Just as we have Loli and scat fags just because 1 idiot was baiting when someone tried a discussion doesn't mean the entire general thinks the same way.

>then why are games like kamidori consistently rejected?
Autism. There's nothing wrong with discussing Kamidori, or Eushully titles or even Alicesoft titles (despite the latter having their own general) here as they all are 2D hentai games.

And no, we are not having identity crisis, that's /hgg/'s problem.

Nah, go suck a dick as both BB and Kamidori were talked about here and are even in the old bins.
You're just making shit up because you saw someone say that it wasn't allowed when they had no clue what they were talking about.
As another user said, lurk more and learn something.
As far as VNs go, the only ones we don't let get posted here are the ones covered by /vn/, the ones in which you make choices and that's it with no other gameplay. Both BB and Kamidori have gameplay beyond clicking choices, so I can't understand how you'd even get the thoughts you have in your head.

She ill server RE208892 in the game archive has no version number, it's 1.06 actually.
I don't know if that zip is original from DLsite, but BNG uploaded untouched one to his new google drive posted on his eyny blog. By the way, all his uploads there are straight from DLsite except renamed. Which is perfect for obsessive hoarders like me.

fucking when

>Middle Feb. 2018
on DLsite.
Meanwhile its Japanese version is on sale, 50% off.

>She ill server
wat

>new google drive
The latest versions of these are available there at the moment but he removes most games he posted 2 week ago and before.

真・痴漢の極み RJ203624
シーイルサーバー RJ208892
ナコの魔法と純欲の怪⼈ 〜即ヌキの⽋⽚〜 RJ214977
性拓三妹〜ポルルカ⾊欲物語〜 RJ195746
魔界国フレルハデス〜魔界の⼥を嫁にする!〜 RJ214761
ダークアミュレット RJ174745
ダークエルフのヒストリア RJ173356
MARRIAGE OR PERVERT 〜短⼩戦⼠とドスケベ魔法使い〜 RJ199211
Granat RJ216735
Maria Alchemist〜合成師マリアの災難〜 RJ211306
ViotoXica 〜Vore Exploring Action RPG〜 RJ186301
Lilia's Livelihood 〜少⼥と触⼿と不思議な島〜 RJ189029
GOLD SCIENTIST RJ179437
Gears Freak RJ156965
オルタナティブ・サーヴァント RJ190333
ナコの魔法と純欲の怪⼈ RJ205518
メルティス・クエスト RJ207427
Anthophobia RJ166403

wat wat. JOPs think it sounds cool so why not.

Someone posted a few threads back a studio who is good with loli work apparently. did nyone save the name or the link?

Why don't you look?

>Anthophobia RJ166403
So when he is gonna release 2.0?

3 or 4 threads back I typed up a whole big list. I'd repeat it but most of them escape me at the moment.

as soon as the patreon dries up.
seriously though, he makes good progress each week, at least when i was a patron for two months. he showed his plans a long time ago and his plan was to basically triple the size of the game.

HappyStrawberry? WAX-G2?

Here

What is your personal favorite h game ever?

VQ2 when it releases
Never ever.

magic castle repure aria and tobihime interbreed

pretty hyped for the sequels

It hasn't been made yet

tfw Articial Academy 3 and Salvation 2 cums out before VQ2

Mischief war

Anyone want to try buying RJ204104? It's been out since July 2017 but it hasn't shown up anywhere. Also, Rex Sedes still needs some love and needs to be updated.

Also, if a game gets less than a thousand buys, is that a bad sign? Does that mean an upload is less likely? Noticed that most unuploaded games only seem to have 500 or less downloads on DLsite.

There's a new Artificial Academy game coming out?

Do you think he will complete it before 2020?

> Anyone want to try buying

I would but DLsite doesn't give enough paying alternatives for my third world shithole and I don't have a credit card since my bank keeps denying me.

i dunno lol

>Anyone want to try buying RJ204104?
>デジタルノベル
Not a game.

>Rex Sedes still needs some love and needs to be updated.
Can't update which was never uploaded to begin with.

If you can use PayPal, you can buy DLsite points on all-ages side of DLsite English and then spend them on games on adult side of DLsite English.

> If you can use PayPal

Requires credit card where I live.

It's a visual novel right? So those count as games.

Sorry it was a typo. Meant to say "uploaded" and not "updated". But yeah, it's really weird why it still hasn't been uploaded anywhere until now. It's not like it's due to unpopularity since other games with the same number of downloads do get uploaded, and the circle's other games did get uploaded. What gives?

Also, it seems that the circle's making a new game: there are some preview pics on his Pixiv. I'm worried though that it might get unloved again and won't get uploaded.

No, アドベンチャー is a VN. Digital Novel is even less interactive than a VN so go ask /a/ for it.

Buy it yourself diaperfaggot or fuck off to anime-sharing
This thread is not a go to begging zone

/a/ hates spoonfeeding. I'd request it on /r/, but I doubt I'd get any replies. I tried asking Gurochan too and they said no and that it's probably not worth it anyway.

Anime Sharing doesn't want it either. Besides, most requests there go unanswered anyway.

Also, I'm not a diaperfag (I actually hate that fetish), it seems though that the game has free pee scenes, which is what interests me.

Any part of the Mucchi Mucchi series by otaguotagu

>What gives?
I wouldn't call 600 sales in 6 months popular, 1000 sales without a link would be odd.
IOB and IOB2 have 1-3 seeders on sukebei each and their latest game never appeared in the usual places either, so I'd say it is due to unpopularity, and if anything is weird it's that those two got uploaded, at their 180 and 120 sales respectively.

Well, the answer is ultimately that people will buy what they want and constantly asking here is both against Veeky Forums rules and really not good for the thread. Anime-sharing is the best place to post requests and if they don't get filled that's probably for the same reason they were never uploaded in the first place - nobody wants to buy it.
If you absolutely have to post on Veeky Forums about it, keep it to /r/ and just suck it up if nobody wants to pay for it, after all why expect someone else to when you won't do it yourself.

I just hope their next game doesn't get neglected considering it looks promising.

Also, still waiting for RJ214746 to be released. If the trial is anything to go by, it could end up being the best island survival RPG since the first Crotch game (though of course, the upcoming Crotch game could give it a run for its money).

What even was the quality of the IOB games? I never got round to playing them due to other games taking precedence on my backlog.

>played normal mode
No excuses sir.

You are going to have to bring your genitals in for castration. You have no right to call yourself a man after pussying out like that you did know the game was designed to be played on hard after all.

I hate you, but you're right
thank you very much

>at their 180 and 120 sales respectively.
Didn't realize the circle's games were that unpopular. I had the impression that IOB and IOB2 were somewhat popular, at least.

They might be popular in the wrong places.
>IOB in the usual places, 180 sales
>IOB2 in the usual places, 120 sales
>Rex Sedes nowhere, 600 sales
>Okami in Chinese forums only, 250 sales
The piracy might affect sales after all.

Somehow I doubt it. Crotch's games get pirated quickly but they still get a lot of downloads. Also, as far as I can tell, most of those who go to the pirate links are not Japanese anyway, and it seems like the Japanese themselves stick to DLsite, so it seems more likely that having a pirate link has minimal effect on DLsite sales.

Most downloads from sukebei sections are from japanese IPs, m8

Was referring to places like Anime Sharing, not Nyaa.

>most of those who go to the pirate links are not Japanese anyway
It doesn't matter how many thousands of gaijin will pirate the games since none of them would have bought them as they can't even read Japanese. However, a couple hundreds of the Japanese seeing the link on sukebei can harm the sales of barely selling games hard while something selling over 9000 copies will hardly notice 100-200 missing sales.

Also, overwhelming majority of peers on the torrents of Japanese stuff on sukebei are Japanese, you just didn't pay attention or don't torrent new VNs.

Here you go my degenerate friends. I bought RJ204485 for you.
mega.nz/#F!1qYX0SzB!AiQqxPFA_VRxgRW9kfftTg

Azel torrent appeared on the same day as the release , and the game still managed to sell 11k
9k downloads on the cartel and 10k on cat pantsu
If everyone who pirated it would have bought it it lost 2/3 of the revenue
point is, if something is good it will sell otherwise it won't happen
>hurr durr cod is trash but it still less anyway
the target audience is the normies, which still outnumber the gamers by a large margin

Thank you, you handsome alpha male you

Anyone who has played RJ212188 can give me some help?

Thank you so very much. If I had money I'd pay you all. You are a hero.

it makes me angry that this is the best hentai game, even after all this years

A friend who's into dungeon crawlers and rpg games recently discovered some h-games and got interested into them. Could you please name some translated h dungeon crawlers so I can send them to him? I've been visiting this place for time but I don't have experience on thst specific genre or maybe I'm just retarded and am missing something. I and him would appreciate it.

Can confirm it's legit, thanks a lot.
If anyone wants RJ208192 it was uploaded to zippyshare several threads ago and the links should still work. If they died, I'll reupload on request.

RJ165546 is pretty good.

Nice, thanks!

In the previous thread it was mentioned that it's bugged and better to wait for patches.

Kamidori alchemy meister can be considered dungeon crawling
Bunny black 1 and 2

You can't improve on perfection.

>8684 Points left
>~2000-3000 will be spent on crotch 4 and quiet girls
What else will probably be coming out this year that I might want to get?

Otome Function will be better if the guy making it ever decides to finish the fucking thing.

Why would a genuine dwarf girl have children's toys in her room?

dwarfs are good at making stuff. she's probably likes making toys , or practicing for when she has a child

The upcoming island survival game by Team Hinga 9 looks cool. If only we had more news about it.

thank you user.

Anything popular will get uploaded on the release date or soon after. If some of these games get substantial updates/DLC which won't get uploaded for a while, it will be practical to get those.
Buying niche/unpopular things looks kinda wasteful to me (fewer people will play them) so get them only if they look appealing to you (match your fetishes) in particular.

Oh, right. Apparently the author has fixed it already but I haven't seen any uploads yet. I'll wait

is this the only quality game there is?

I'm mostly buying to support circles I like and to share things that haven't been shared (because of archival paranoia). So as long as it looks like it's something I might enjoy and hasn't been shared yet or is from a circle I like (i.e. crotch) then I will probably buy it.

>Apparently the author has fixed it already but I haven't seen any uploads yet.
Most uploaders only upload newer versions when actual content is added, so it may take a while, if ever at all.

Those bland, empty houses always trigger me. How hard is it to make an interesting looking home for a few characters?

what game?

Where do you newfags come from? /v/?

already found it, thanks retard

I can't recommend anything upcoming until it's released and (not) uploaded, but I can say that buying games from circles that keep updating their games (Megrim and BouSoft for example) will be worth it since the updates generally don't get uploaded and early versions can have game-breaking bugs (as seen above).

Why is V3 so much bigger in size over V4?

I caved and bought RJ209160
so i'll give it to you faggots too
mega.nz/#!cjp30JhB!iHuKuSDwQMLUpoY5rbT78Hq4zSWGmjDJsgn4KHfKsDg

nice, thank you I wanted to play it.

>RJ209160
Looks kinda shitty but thanks anyway.

i'll update the link once the updates drop. he's going to be adding more monsters apparently

Thanks /hgg/

You were always my favorite

Every time I see tentacles I want to chop them up and fry in the oil, but since that shit is rare I'll download it and shove it somewhere safe anyway.
Thank you for sharing.

>browsing the pastebin
>decide to try out Anzus Lab
>download
>file won't unzip by dragging the folder from inside the rar
>extract to folder works
>can't play
>file cannot be found
>folder cannot be found
>redownloading gives the exact same issue

It was a bitch to deal with since I don't remember cmd commands anymore, but I was able to delete it at least. Couldn't get it to work. Might just be an issue unique to me, but others may want a heads up that it could happen.

Go tell Chronominimum about it. I've just downloaded it from dbr, extracted by both methods without issues, all in Japanese locale with 7-Zip and WinRAR.

"mtimes" file was generated by RPGMTrans cancer so the game itself might be fucked, but the archive is fine.

130 MB (137,032,863 bytes)
CRC32: E4EE318B
MD5: 6510B4C911C248B96EDCF5D8AE52A9EB
SHA-1: 4E80109C53AE63069146606F2C99A1AB3D8930DC