play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIL9wLxG01M
youtube.com/watch?v=MV-9MbX1ams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have become dangerously obsessed with summoning al'akir through having all 4 totems on board.

Get a single wing for gold so you can open up rest at your leisure.

How difficult is it for a new player to start Hearthstone? Do you need copious amounts of cash and blessed RNG?

friendly reminder that Cubelock is the Renolock of 2018.

rexxar is a good boi

You need one or the other.

you can just play it and dark pact it for instant value

There is quite a bit of gymnastics around how to amass dust for standard before rotation but you could make 2-3 decks in 3 months when rotation hits.
For wild youre shit outta luck.

Either cash or a big time investment.

Tbh, it is more game knowledge and the ability to complete all of your dailies than anything.

I made it to rank 5 on a new account after a few months without paying any money. [Spoiler]I did open patches in my first msog pack though[/spoiler]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild

Nah just buy the welcome bundle and Karazhan, you should have enough cards from that and the free stuff. Get C'thun while you still can too.

Not on first month with patches?

>new player
>buy Karazhan
wut

new guy here

why is karazhan a bad choice for new players?

Yeah, it's still the best value by far. All the meme arrows in the world won't erase wild.

Rotates out soon

He should get first wing for 700g so he can open other ones imo.
Not for money though.
Because it rotates in 2 months.

And imo you can get 15 packs online for like 10 bux as 1-off.

I played wild a lot when I started and it was great. It's no harder than standard ladder for new people.

>standart

You would advise a new player to play the mode that, by definition, has a bigger card pool?

I would advise them to get the best dust per dollar offer available.

When your card library is so small, you dont think about getting dust from packs/adventures, you just straight up get new cards from packs/adventures that you can use, since you dont have to worry so much about duplicates and having to craft.

>all 3 quests are "win x games as x"

Well exactly, so they can use the good cards from Karazhan. There are lots of great cards in the set which new players could make good decks out of.

>I would advise them to get the best dust per dollar offer available.
>so they can use the good cards from Karazhan

>No, it's not for them to play wild, its because they get more dust buying adventures
Well I can agree with that to some exten-
>Btw Karazhan has good cards they can use

Ok user, I got nothing against wild players, the memes there are ridiculous and there's more variety. But you are just straight up fucking any new player.

I'm not going to list all the good cards from Karazhan just for you to put meme arrows in front of them. We've all seen people in these threads whining about having to get Karazhan for cards though so we know that it does have good cards.

>encouraging a new player to buy paid advantages
this game in a nutshell

>I'm not going to list all the good cards from Karazhan just for you to put meme arrows in front of them.
I never said Karazhan has bad cards. I said it rotates soon. I said wild is not welcoming to new players.

hol up
did someone say >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild?

youtube.com/watch?v=yIL9wLxG01M

If the choice is wild with Karazhan cards or Standard without then I'd rather play wild. Wild is no worse than Standard for new players, they're going to get memed on either way so they might as well have a good base of cards.

>f the choice is wild with Karazhan cards or Standard without then I'd rather play wild.
It's not about your choice, its about new players.

>Wild is no worse than Standard for new players
Alright, you won user, I give up.

>advantages

>Alright, you won user

>I play wild

>your feel when

>win 4 games in a row
I don't know what to feel.

tfw we lost quartermaster for this shit

does anyone really think knife juggler isn't completely busted?

3/2 is completely busted

>only 4

Not by itself (after the nerf).

>basic card that you earn from tutorial is busted
k

don't worry friendo, dude paladin will be the best paladin deck after the rotation

could easily be a 2/3 o or 1/4

I can't wait for wow classic desu

it's not feasible for a new player to buy the set without spending real world money. expecting a veteran player to do is more lax as you already have dust and cards to work with so you dont have to buy as many packs

>play 50 priest cards
>fill deck with only priest class cards
>queue casual
>just throw down cards with the intention of playing as many cards a turn
>win 3 games in a row (quest complete)
I don't know what happened.

>tfw no more free packs from red bull

>can't afford to multibox dailies for 2-3 months

the point is that when i download a game that advertises itself as free to play, i should be able to experience even a taste of the full game for free instantly
instead you get handed a bunch of unplayable garbage vanilla creatures, having to spend 2-3 months before you can start to play the game as it was intended is even more of a joke

free to play is not free to win or free to have fun goyim

is priest just busted in arena right now?

no, you were just lu... skilled

gj user
hunter and priest are currently very strong in arena

The new player experience is the best it's been since vanilla. You get a taste of good cards in brawls, arena and dungeon run. If you want to get them permanently then you have to put some effort or money in, seems fair to me.

how important is dirty rat to aggro paladin? I don't really want to craft MSG cards

Priest in arena is retarded because Duskbreaker and Psychic Scream are busted

Not remotely.

I agree with you. The ladder still needs improvement at low ranks (Rank 20 floor), hopefully the rank changes help with that, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

>4 mana 3/3 is busted

what's a good substitute? I've been running loot hoarder instead

duskbreaker, autistic ree, power words shadow/death, double health, cheap board clear + heals. Priest is pretty stupid with the benefits of both warlock and mage.

Should I dust my belchers if I'm going to buy Naxxramas? Would I end up with 4 belchers or 2 if I didn't?

>play aggro pally against pr*est
>2 duskbreakers back to back on 3 and 4
>still win because call to arms and creeper are retarded
at last I've seen the light

xd

>facehunting a quest rogue
>he gets crystal core at 9 health
>zombeast up a stealth minion
>drop it with alleycats
>doesn't have enough charge minions to OTK me
>silence his taunt with zombeast owl I made three turns earlier
>buff the shit out of stealth zombeast and lethal
feels good

>play zoolock vs priest
>he has removal up the ass
>he gets ready for his combo
>i run a single mindbreaker as a tech card

(^:

>King Togwaggle Mill Rogue added me to REEEEEE as I somehow outplayed him as Yip Control Warrior
>apparently I'm a fucker for actually playing around my hand size and damaging minions so he couldn't backstab/empty his hands
I think he was also salty because he milled King Togwaggle post-death knight

>Achieving the Legend rank in the game of Hearthstoneâ„¢ requires skill, such that a Rank 20 player (Shieldbearer) would be unable to achieve the Legend rank if given a full collection and an indefinite amount of time without getting better at the game.

The few times a screenshot would be worth it if legit

rank 20 player would be enable
shieldbearer would not

I can only show you the decklist imo.
Highlander priest more often than not spend silences and pain early on and Mindbreaker is just tough enough to avoid most removals they run. Also 2/5 for 3 mana...well its decently statted if you draw it vs aggro.

Why do you even run mindbreaker in an agro deck? You kill them before they combo anyways, no?

Highlander priests run tons of removal and since i dont run scalebanes dragonfire can be tricky.
Warlock cannot cheat half his aggro deck with CoA like paladins can or have mega value rogues with vilespine removals. You can draw cards instead.

What about DK?

I want my goddamn fucking shit card packs

Does this deck deserve 12 wins?

Show us what you get out of it.

I ran it for a bit and well...its 10 mana.
If you drew it early its a dead card and you most likely dropped everything except doomguards end up discarding it.
Or its a gamble since you got 4 discard cards.

Understandable. You only have 3 discard cards though.

Oh yeah, i dropped a soulfire for the mindbreaker.
My bad.

currently playing a no dk zoo and climbed from 10 to 7 yesterday with a winstreak
DK is a dead card for most of the match, might aswell drop it
Also discard

zetalot tilted into orbit right now lmfao

Yikes Amaz is 5-2 in arena hope he wins out

>can't win any more gold today
trash game

I'm sorry you work in a game for pennies
>but I'm having fun
Then you wont care about winning gold.

Delete divine favour NOW

As this user said.
That deck i posted carried me to rank 3, could most likely hit legend if i had the patience to spend couple days on it.

play around it bro

>checking old TGC
So are old artists paid/used for new cards too?
Lothar looks great.

FUCKING DELETE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

YOU MUST HAVE EBOLA TO KNOW DA WAE

>play against normal player
make it as quick and painless as possible

>play agains aggro faggot
bm them all game and don't use victory conditions

god, I love priest meta

youtube.com/watch?v=MV-9MbX1ams

Based

Delete priest first