/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #252

Man's best friend edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament is underway. The Master difficulty now unlocked
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 one the 5th of February.
>A 'Chazz-a-thon' and the next KC cup are planned for early February
>Espa Roba and Dr.Crowler are coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new, unknown Legendary Duelist will appear early March

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

reminder that Alexis is Chazz's girl

actually you can stay with 2 blues or remove 1 and get protection, its otk deck anyway

i miss joey
ah well, i'm going to farm lv in easy mode

Something like this? Tried it before and (so far) it's great.

That's true, actually.

Might try that. Just not sure what to replace a Blue with.

Why Cyberstein if you have nothing to get above 5000 LP?

>Get pass Silent Mommy with Sphere ebola, but there's two monsters left
>Yami has thousand knives and dark magician in hand from previous searches
>Kaiba thinks it's a good idea to tribute both monsters we have left to summon BEWD
>Gets taken out by Dark Magician next turn
Fuck you Kaiba, you retarded piece of shit.

maybe ditch floodgate since it doesn't work on sm

this is what I ran when event first came out

start at 6k

oh for the tag duels, good idea. Replace a poly with magical mallet in that case.

>Hey guys, wait for me!
Why did they give us an incredibly vague hint?

you start with 6k in tag duels

if you go second you literally pray for this with poly in your hand

>tfw Tristan arrives too late to tag duel with his bro in law, Joey.

>opponent's spell effects
FGTh is a trap. It'd work, no?

if they summon something (relinq, silent magician, dark magician) with their SKILL it wont work

Yugi can summon one Silent Magician mommy mode once per duel, monsters summoned by skills can't trigger trap hole cards.

>go against cancer Marik+Bakura burn in master rank
>Remember that I'm using modded APK
>Surrender and instant win

Thanks for the coins bois

Of course. I was too focused on the original comment of FGTh not working on SM.

Eh they're not that hard. Kaiba's transporter trap can nullify nightmare wheel.

i dont have king of the swamp and only one blue ojama so i teched in blazeman and two enchanted fitting room

seems to work for now

>only one blue ojama
back to the gate you go

>Before update, disconnects will be counted as a loss
>After the update, disconnects will be counted as a draw
I can already see this getting abused. People about to lose and they'll just disconnect knowing they won't get a loss.

deck is about cyberstain anyway. if you have 3 cyber-steins you can put whatever you wan there

>When a players signal is lost after a match is found
I completely missed this part, I'm a retard

>posts picture
>quotes something that isnt in the picture

how about you fucking learn to read you fucking retard. it clearly says that "after finding the opponent"

What's the LP requirement for Yugi to summon Silent Magician? I just need to know to avoid attacking until I have enough to wipe him out.

gib master difficulty farm deck

cyberstein is a first turn play
it's a dead card on third turn most of the time because usually you'll have taken more than 1000 damage

the way your deck is built, you should lose 1/2 games solely because it's terrible if you don't go first

>Kaiba
>Uses floodgate on a Senju
>Avoids using matter transporter on a more valuable monster just to protect his fucking kaiser seahorse

you are right. cyberstain is first turn play. ojama isthe play when you go second

I didn't lose one game all the way to finish
can replace horus with any dragon 1600 atk or above

How much LP does Elements Unite take off in tag duel? And is it worth using?

i think it means like before the coin toss

Ok so the gem exploit says to purposely lose against Pegasus to continuously get the gem rewards from Mai and Joey?

God when is konami going to nerf destiny draw

wot

Last thread there was talk about a round 3 master rank exploit where if you lose against Pegasus, you could farm the gem rewards from Mai and Joey.

Reminder that the AI is dumb as hell and fears Backup Squad.
>LP requirement
The only requirement for the Yugi Advent skills seem to be not having any monsters after turn 4.
Elements Unite is a great way to start with 500 LP and get cucked by Kaiba.

Yeah but the bug was quickly patched because people who got 3 wins in master who wouldn't be able to farm those gemmies got an " If I cant have it, you cant either " attitude and started reporting the bug to Konami, and damn were they quick to fix it.

and ojama with one ojama blue is absolute garbage

Fuck you Kaiba, Yugi should’ve let you jump

>The only requirement for the Yugi Advent skills seem to be not having any monsters after turn 4.
Makes sense, he was able to summon dark magician but not Silent Magician afterwards so I thought for a moment that the LP differences must have been different.

>patches gem exploit in 25 seconds
>takes a month to limit bamboo because it was the only reason people were buying primal burst

>He hasn't fought level 50 Paradox bros

Ojama seems inconsistent as shit for Master. No?

remember that you dont play every other turn but every fourth, so if you can summon anything from your extra deck you are fucked anyway

also thanks kaiba

Will this finally let me auto deck afk?

you take 1000 damage and he summons a big dude
you play unhappy girl or backup squad so he's afraid to attack, so your traps don't activate
what's your win condition?

thank. how many points on average?

>tag duel partner summons count towards use x monster type 50 times missions
Damn, I'll clear stage 50 fast if I just play on easy for a bit.

varied a lot, I think minimum I got was 2500 & maximum was like 5000

To be released from my mortal coil.

i went first and summend ojama king locking all my oppents zones everything according to keikaku
then marik gives ojama country back to my hand and finishes his turn
>now kaiba will fuck it up
kaiba summons a blue eyes with his skill and tributes ojama king and cyber stein for another blue eyes and swings for game

im impressed
and thanks for the deck user

>We're getting Soy King Syrus in March
>Preferred he'd never be added to game
Fuck him, he deserves to carry the burden of caring for his crippled brother for the rest of his life after all the shit he put everyone (espicially Jaden) through

>Countermeasures against the use of cheat tools that reveal the opponent's set cards and hand.
lol how?

just played two more games,
got 2100 first where we basically just summoned spear dragon & kept it alive while it killed everything

second game we got ritual summon & 3K attack, 4k points

Bastion should have never been added.

the data stops being publicly available

>Surrender on opponents turn
>Mute enemy taunts
>Reporting the player

Who? The unlockable only characters for GX are Jaden, Chazz, Alexis and Crowler

>enemy is close to exodia/god
>surrender
>he doesnt get 1k ass points

They could make the data server-side instead of client-side. Probably going to require a mandatory update from the app store.

Why isn't everything server-side anyway?

I've still not managed to win the final due to Kaiba doing something retarded every single time.

THAT
IS
NOT
THE
CORRECT
PLAY
KAIBA
YOU
FUCKING
NIGGER

YOU COULD HAVE JUST FUCKING STOLEN IT AND TRIBUTED THAT NIGGER YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

>With Kaiba in Lvl 50 paradox challenge
>Para summons stray lambs
>Kaiba activates my econ to switch a lamb to ATK position
>Uses 2nd econ to switch it back to DEF position

>KAIBAAAAAAAAA

Make everything server-side and stuff will get more laggy than it should be. Also Konami would have to bolster their own infrastructure to support the increased server load which would cost them money. Client-side saves them money and makes the game less sluggish.

ATLEAST HE DIDN'T USE IT TO SWITCH SANGA TO ATTACK POSITION TO THEN NOT EVEN ATTACK IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>go second
>Kaiba sets 2 fucking useless traps
>don't have space for mine

Syrus didn’t do shit to anyone, it was Jaden’s fault for everyone’s suffering

>enemy monster is in defense position
>cant be killed
>kaiba uses econ to put it in attack postition
>it still cant be killed
>end turn

HE COULD KILL IT IN BOTH POSITIONS BECAUSE HE SUMMONED BLUE EYES BUT DIDN'T WANT TO BECAUSE SANGA'S EFFECT

Even when we had TWO creatures that could destroy sanga he STILL didn't attack it because one of them would die to sanga's effect

Running Kaiba Man in Master is working out okay. Might be worth trying to make a BEWD deck work with Kaiba in Master.

...You ARE running this in your deck, aren't you anons?

>Be winning
>Kaiba sacrifices your mosnters that have more attack to summon BEWD which has less attack than enemy monster
>Enemy monster attacks
>Kaiba blinks BEWD
>Direct damage that kills us
He's only marginally better than joey

If you have more than 1 BEWD, does it disable all of them?

i used to but i switched from bewd deck to ojama

Oh yes that'll be just what I need to kill Silent Magician, oh wait!

yes

In my limited experience today, Ojama seems quite worse than BEWD. What are your experiences so far?

Kaiba always make the right play. All the people who are complaining about him in this thread are simply third rate duelists

tfw still around 200 duels left

>auto-ai and kaiba keep attacking face-down cards with Kaibaman
aaaaaaa

better. but imo the best deck would be
3x cyberstein
and rest normal blue eyes support so its

>if you go first and draw cyberstein you win
>if not duel normaly supporting kaiba retarded deck just like your opponents support each other

I've been getting some really salty draws in tag duels where both me and my partner brick.

anybody else having fun using this card?

Yeah it's so weird, there's a reason every others CCG do this. It's obvious those kind of hack would get developed eventually.

It that's really the reason then they're even more jewish than I though. Even blizzard wouldn't go that far.

I can imagine it being good with Release from Stone.

At what point did Kaiba turn full autism? I don't remember him being this egotistic as a child.

someone please explain

>enemy X has 1700 att 1400 def
>ojama flips the stats so its 1400 att 1700 def
>wall of disruption when enemy has 2 mosnters makes it -1600 att so its 0 att 1700 def
>kaiba tributes everything to get bewd
>monster X stats are now 0 att 1400 def

why? shouldnt it be 100 att?

Ha.. haha... hahaha....

Have 4000 gems. Should I try to get a second Mirror Wall, or build a Red-Eyes Slash deck; already have everything for RESD, just need the monster itself.

with just a little bit of luck you might be able to get both

get 3 floodgate

Finally, it wasn't as hard as the first time. The trick is to not let little Yugi get his turn

when is the next box?

Shut up and bend over Mokuba

Never

Maybe in the future, have two for now.

Ha, maybe.

>first time non-auto against Yugis
>by the time it's my first turn, were at 1,500 LP
>win
FINALLY

FUCK YOU KAIBA