Stock market general

Stock market general

What stocks do you like and why?

finally, someone with similar interests in regular stocks. I have been waiting weeks for it.

I will just post a category for how much I would invest in it currently and for how long. I will put "hedge" if I am sitting in it for dividend primarily

ABBV - long
QCOM - short
CAH - long
BBY - long
GE - hedge
JNJ - long
BA - long
XOM - long
MCD - long
APD - long
WBA - short
LOW - long
VFC - long
NUE - long
CVX - long
PEP - long
MDT - long
ADM - long
T - hedge
PFE - hedge
DOW - long
PPG - long

Most long positions I don't have tons of shares. I picked mostly stocks that will have at least some growth/value or will benefit from tax breaks or dividend or both.

Geez, aren't you two supposed to be crying becauase you didn't invest in crypto or something?

Fuck stocks and your baby gains

What do you guys think of Nyrstar? I bought stocks because I thought it was in accumulation phase. Is it not and will it go further down? What do you guys think?

What if I told you, you can have both and spread your wallet like every smart investor?

I didn't even mention crypto. There is nothing wrong with currency trades I think, but if you want to ignore the other 70% of the market that seems like a waste.

UWT
FAS
BDCL
USLV
NUGT
DAG
C
CS
DB
NMM
TECL
ZNGA
GLUU

every new QQQ high i put more in SQQQ and TZA
GPN also super volatile fun

erm, GRN, not GPN

Just an indexfag myself

Welcome fellow master race member, we are a rare breed in the crypto-fag pleb lands.

So what's up with the QCOM short? They have a pretty strong track record but they are experiencing a good deal of lawsuits. Is their dispute with Apple a leading factor for the short?

LONG - GME
LONG - NOK
LONG - BAC

I HAD AN OPEN AMD 12.50 PUT EXPIRING TODAY

Markets closed and I didnt get assigned 100 shares at a big ass instant loss. Am I in the clear? Or could tomorrow morning be a surprise dicking? Never had an option hit strike price before, not a strategy I play often.

I just wanna squeek outta this with my $53 from selling the put and go about my Veeky Forumsness.

I just bought into Home Capital Group.

Either the investigation will kill them and I'll be out $500 while the entire Canadian economy pulls a 2008 mortgage crisis so another $500 lost won't matter, or they'll get a bailout and bounce back to where they were last year.

Index masterrace

Bought VIX 10.50 calls yesterday.

Volatility has been low for too many days in a row in my opinion.

I'm assuming you have a short put option, in which case I'm assuming it will catch up to you at some point, but I'm not an options person really.

get rid of all that hedge bullshit and go buy some high yield monthly pay etfs. get rid of oil companies immediately.

you have a grandma portfolio. you are likely young and have a high risk tolerance to branch out into higher risk investments. look at etfs and stop buying shit return grandma stocks. there are sp500 index etfs +80% in the last year.

that logic is gamblers fallacy

why?

>is their dispute
yes

I already have a full index fund in a seperate portfolio.

This is just for fun stocks.