/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3J8FYKZ52w&ab_channel=LANman247
mod.dysintropi.me/nisetanaka/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you post a giant turd as a OP?

Fucking Cicero.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3J8FYKZ52w&ab_channel=LANman247

What am I supposed to do in the event that UUNP causes my game to crash every 20 minutes?

Reminder that cuckbros are our greatest allies.

because Orcs are cool, have the best women, the strongest race

>best women
Also reminder that Malacath is shit-tier and everybody knows it.

>Malacath is shit-tier
Quite literaly. Boethia ate Trinimac and shat out Malacath as a result. The Orcs are also said to be Aldmer that were covered in Malacath's shit.

Orcs are shit. They're like fucking Muslims or Jews, they just show up in your country and build their own little ghetto, refusing to integrate in to society, then have the cheek to threaten you when you happen to stray to close to "their" land.

Clones pls no /pol/

Most Orcs I've met are bros though. They're also very skilled craftsmen.

>Op posts orc
>creates some old-fashioned elder scrolls racsim
This is where the fun begins.

Wondering what mod this Orcish set of bikini armor AND the face armor/gorget are from? Unless nisetanaka released something new I've never seen this before.

>Unless nisetanaka released something new
Well he does.

Isn't racism one of the main plot points in the entire history of Nirn?

Post waifus and Dunmer

Not in terms of mods.

lmao even your elf characters look like they have downs

>Another waifu
You're popping out too much waifus, I'm losing count.

Thats still Soviee, just lots of texture changes

Which set in Immersive Armors is this?

>Clones orsimer never

mod.dysintropi.me/nisetanaka/

All the faces are the same so pick one and shop it green.

I have an irrational hatred for waifus

I think its the barbarian set. It's cute and lewd at the same time, its great.

Barbarian, I think.

>mod.dysintropi.me/nisetanaka/
Thanks, you're a scholar and a mentlegan

Roasties pls

I can't do shit in bodyslide. Any natural body presets I could borrow?

barbarian armor

Weird that no one complains about the Reachmen, who are actual pests and will go out of their way to attack and raid people that aren't even infringing on their land, yet Orcs who keep to themselves take flak.

It's part of Lore Friendly armors, and gamefever did an excellent uunp version of it

>Imperious Races of Skyrim
>Nord
>Purge passive
>choose up to three races to deal more damage at
>not enough choices for SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

YES! PRAISE TALOS

It's like the fifth video on google if you search for sexlab defeat.

Also that "reusing to integrate with society" line is nonsense. The strongholds do trade with outsiders, accept people who help them into their tribes and there are plenty of Orcs who reside in Markarth working as Smiths and Miners.

The reason they don't let anyone enter their tight-knit communities unless they prove they aren't hostile is because of all the die-hard racists looking to start conflict with them.

Praise Talos indeed.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65231

The real reason is they want to keep prime orc pussy for themselves.

HAIRY TICK

>beastfolks put in their place
I love this pic, where's the full thing?

Every part of it is gold

YOU'RE IN RIDNIR'S STAFFS

AND I'M RINDIR

what elder scrolls would look like if bethesda cared even a little, or ditched the open world meme

Actually, is there any game that does this well? when you're in a city, you see people just doing all kinds of things in a non-repetitive way?

Dunmer are literally all thots.

I just love the two cheering dunmer

I like how the Nerevarine is just there, enjoying himself.

>Actually, is there any game that does this well? when you're in a city, you see people just doing all kinds of things in a non-repetitive way?
Twilight Princess

But what the Elder Scrolls games really need are brothels, and other such bussineses that makes the world feel more real and alive

>Young yarti

Witcher 3 did it pretty well. Cities felt very living, shame nothing actually happened, though. I would've liked events around the city and stuff.

I didn't even notice that but yeah that's Wraithguard

Makes no sense, user. She was not a whore in her younger days.

nah, they just need to have detail and size. cities all felt miniscule, wouldn't even be fit to be called villages.

Bully
>take a walk down the corridor
>kid being shoved in locker
>a nerd is throwing stink bombs at a Jock chasing them and gets tackled and knocked out
>a Bully is getting busted by the science teacher for some reason
>Someone pulls the fire alarm, and a bunch of people trip over marbles that were evidently all over the exit

NOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS

MODS MODS MODS

user SAID ALL DUNMER ARE UGLY

MOOOOOOOOOOODS DELETE THIS

If Bethesda remade Redguard they could probably achieve it. It has only one city which is basically a third of the map so they could really focus on making it feel alive.

>snake, every night before he cries himself to sleep

Unfortunately, they think players want epic, open worlds with copy pasted content. It's never happening.

Actually, true. Bully did it pretty well. Bully was a really, really underrated game in general. Sequel literally never.

She did it for free

M A D L A D Z

Cities in TW3 are fucking amazing and look, sound and feel alive, the problem is that you always see the same generic NPCs in the same locations having the same conversations. Like the guys discussing the new busty waitresses at some inn in Hierarch Square. You're right about the lack of events though, and it sucks that nothing changes in the city when you finish the questline that determines who ends up ruling it.

Still far better than any city in skyrim

What is he planning?

To wage Jihad and bring the Khilafah into a new golden age

Yeah. It kinda sucked in that regard. It blew me away how good and lively it looted, but I had literally no reason to walk around and explore. Plus the repetition, like you said.

But fuck, an Elder Scrolls game with that level of detail and content would be amazing.

redguards always plottin

She is a Dunmer. There's no way she wasn't a whore in her younger days. She's probably taken several orc and kitty dicks.

I want to keep that khajiit as a pet.

Anyone else think the redhead looks like Pat?

>/tesg/ now has so many newfags that they dont even know when the "death of /tesg/" trio started posting
>they dont know about yartis past

>kitty dicks
barbs

Go sit in the corner grandpa

It's just shitposting bro. Don't bother.

who the fuck is yarti

Please grandad, tell us a story of your younger days.

>they don't know about yartis past
You mean when she shit her pants?

>"death of tesg" trio
Snake, Brave, and Haar?

Why not just call them "The Tribunal"

Give me the best obscure hair mods, pronto

that never happened

Snake says he love tesg even if he can't do much of skyrim anymore. Brave said "I hate tesg" and haar just seem to be pissed with it he probably hates it too

He's going to trick Aladin into going into the cave and retrieving the magic lamp for him.

m8 look up 'sharti' on fireden

Is this the Streisand effect in action?

Orsimer are the best race in TES for one simple reason -- you can have an Orsimer main in every TES game and they'll always fit the bill of an outsider. Think about it. In Morrowind, Oblivion, and even Skyrim if you ever try making a Dunmer, Imperial, or Nord you always approach these cultures with ignorance and everyone sort of acts like you're some know-nothing bumpkin. If you suddenly feel compelled to "adopt" these cultures as your own, there's still usually something or some snippet of dialogue made to feel you like you're not truly FROM there.

Orcs "fit" as the misfit hero in every Bethesda game they've been a playable race.

But Yarti has been retconned into a wholesome housewife. Any references to her old version is shitposting, pure and simple. You're talking about a character that no longer existed.

That's nice, snake. You can tell the story on your discord, I'm sure everyone is dying to hear it.

Yeah we get it user, you like green women.

None of these characters exist

I like green men, too. Green dick is better than blue dick. That's just a fact.

d-delet this...

Then why is Snake here every day still, posting his godawful screenshots we've all seen a million times?

Orcs are shit for one simple reason - they're shit.

Is /tesg/ schizophrenic?

You'll never be cool until you can get over your divine poop hangup

Also orc women are probably the best in bed and have the biggest asses.
Why would you ever care about any other race?

They do exist in a fictional medium, dumb-dumb.

Nope. It was me, Nita, and Judas #1 AKA Yarti.

You'll never be cool until you stop thinking Orcs are anything but shit.

>ORC
>FEMALE
>GOOD

Choose two.

The medium exists not the characters

That doesn't sound cool

That sounds square

>orc female
>good
Done.