Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA

Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/jgetgi.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/fedwbz.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/scjfhb.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!ukZCWbJJ!pAV0ih4ILdZ7tNeT7CCXVD7DxPfz7xsi4YWFGJ5PWT8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ORION_PROJECT/status/957990008769593344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Shariela bullying Kaybnyan?

>implying you need to know japanese to translate 体力[#計算#]UP
Even without a dictionary you could just look at what it does in-game. There is also the wiki page which has the item descriptions. What is your real concern, user?

Apostles are evil and should be put down

>killing cute girls ever

Why not?

Pay no mind user, I wanted to check the files anyways.

If I manage to ID the items and find its English counterpart I'll do it

"Bug found. Take this Choke Sleeper"
"Walt, Nyan isnr't with them nyaaa"

What will come after the Rance series?

High School spin-off

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

about the Rance universe? We don't know yet.

user, Rance X is the last Rance series.

twitter.com/ORION_PROJECT/status/957990008769593344
Orion says it have been some time since they had such a long last stretch. It was a level where it would have been better to stay overnight at work if he didn't have family.

Is rance still coming in february?

Why does Orion get a gif avatar and I don't?

Yes

Why would it not?

Bullying is evil and should not be allowed. Unless it's Kanami.

He's bumping the thread.

Rance 0

Or Rance 04

Rance 04 is practically a done deal. Rance 0 is only in the realm of speculation.

I must give my thanks to OCR user.

Even if it's hard to capture every line of text, it's doing wonders on getting info not available through text hookers.

You need a lot of context to get some terms though. I'll have to double check everything if I want to use these translations on the Explorer

Rance 0? I've Never heard of it. Tell me about user

Basically, what happened before Rance 01.

The origins of Rance, addressing his first adventures in the current setting (life at his village, first sex ecounters, meeting with the female warrior and Sill).

Pic related covers most of what would be expected (if it were a thing at least)

Trial next week!

Shin KR, coming in 2038

This.

More likely, in two weeks.

>irrelevant
menard, sioux and haurein are amazing though

Do you think X will be translated this year?

I've heard rumors that Satella's scene in RQ was translated and posted online. Does anyone have it?

The entire translation of RQ got leaked supposedly

No.At least not officially.

ZOOM ZOOM

Pretty much zero chance.

>tfw the one armed warrior is just Bird
>next game is a story of Bird's exploits
>he gets sent back to the past and has to save Rance from time travelers who want to kill him while he's still young
>game has H, but it's never Bird scoring
>game ends with Bird dying from his injuries, completing the cycle

Wasn't that an MTL?

But if MG releases SR in March and then keeps up a Rance game every 3 months or so they should be able to get tehre

>A rance game every 3 months
Are you fucking insane? They're not releasing SR in March. We'll get Evenicle closer to then.

Bottom tier shitposting

>filename
Take that back.

It's possible, some LN series do 3-4 month release cycles

In Rance X we'll see Bird losing his right arm, regrowing his left arm, and fall back in time

In no particular order.

We will not even get Rance Quest Magnum this year. X in English out in 2020 (optimistic)

Can you make him the first casualty of the war?

That honor belongs to Peruele

Rance is harder to translate than a LN, and it also requires playtesting. You're like, tragically hopeful and uninformed if you truly believe a 3-month release cycle for Rance games is possible.

Too late for that...

No one remembers Bodu

Will we ever see the girl Rance lost his virginity to make a reapparance?

Do you think Rance is a better series than Shadow Hearts?

>While Gele starts wailing for his departure, Rance apologizes by saying that he's not the type that would set down with a single woman and disappears through the Gate, leaving Gele alone once again.
Daily Reminder

Twitter killed the ability to make gif avatars some number of years ago IIRC, or maybe it was a loophole. If Orion were to change his avatar, I don't think he could get it back.

It's technically possible, but it probably requires breaking a few ethical codes.

>inb4 she lives in almost every route
She would probably sell out Helman to save her own ass.

Ethical and technical. If they want to release a buggy mess with lower quality turnout, sure.

she deserves to be alone

Explain further.
Why would you not forgive her?

user's clearly conficted.

Do you think Gele will come back in X and join the harem proper?

My Predictions:
Evenicle: June 2018
Sengoku Rance: December 2018
Rance Quest Magnum: May 2019
Rance IX: 2021
Rance X: 2022

because as a demon king she has no way to change her former ways and so it's best if she just stays alone forever
we're talking about someone who was content to just be immortal and torture an enslaved humanity forever, she can fuck off

2022 is too long. What guarantees do I have that the world will not have been consumed by nuclear hellfire by that time?

user, Forget Gele. She's gone

None

Jill*

But I like her

Will I really have to wait until 2022 to even hope of X being translated? Hell I might not even be alive by then.

I also like her.

Learn Japanese if you want a quicker read

Send Rance's Nude pictures to Kim Jong-un's Facebook. Maybe this change his mind

Menad is the best girl.

She is an easy girl

Let's not forget 01 and 03, those are definitively coming before X

Therefore:
01: 2021
IX: 2022
03: 2023
X: 2024

and that's being optimistic

To be fair that is the ideal life for everybody but humans on the continent.

I think it may be too soon honestly. The process of translating, editing and beta testing for X will likely take 2 years, but I guess anything is possible.

It's not like they're gonna wait until they finish every Rance game to start it though. I mean they're doing RQ and SR at the same time now.

She will Cuckhold Rance in X

AT this Time we will Get 04 Remake. And will be more years.X Out in 2025

So you want to deny her every possible opportunity of redemption?
That's not nice.

Light novel volumes could be translated in as quickly as one month if you're being dedicated enough about it and even quicker if you're machine translating them or if your name is js06. It's not really comparable to full sized eroge and definitely not with the script size X will have.

If what moomin said is true, then both of those games combined are nowhere near close to the size of X's script. I highly doubt that completing the translation for X alone would be possible to finish within two years (without testing too), and that's probably being optimistic.

>falling for fake hype

If MG already knows for sure they will want to release it some day no matter what there's not much stopping them from starting translation immediately after the game releases and letting it progress in the background as they catch up on the rest of the series though, then get it out at 6 months to a year after they release IX.

Depends on how confident they are that Rance sales will continue to be as good as they've been, of course, since they'd be fucked if they committed to such a thing and it didn't wind up selling as well as they hoped.

Will I get enoygh Monkey Orbs for all the heroine events in IX?

In two playthroughs

Some routes are more feasible in a second play through anyways. Sheila comes to mind, though there's also the Shizuka adult ending.

You'll never be able to get enough orbs to max out all the heroines in one playthrough unless you grind the optional boss fights continuously, or if you didn't do any of the side missions on your very first game.

There's no reason to max out all of them in one go anyway. Just stock up on orbs and save before a chapter that has a missable event for a girl.

>magic
/haniho/ does have good taste

2022 is a fairly optimistic expectation. Do'nt take in account that getting 2 Rance games being worked on at the same time is an exception . Generally they would wait for one to release, then a few months without any being worked on until they get the license to a next. with 01 and 03 likely being throw in the middle, should take a long time for they to finally get the license for X. And then it may take about 2 years to be released considering how big it seems to be.

Well MG also might want to capitalize on the current popularity of Rance while they can, by 2022 a lot of people might have moved on and lost interest yanno? It's not that hard for them to get another team on it if they're dead sure it'll be worth the extra effort.

Given that Sengoku is over ten years old, hype and interest in the series isn't gonna peter out. I doubt Aru and Maria would let anyone else on it but them anyway. Otherwise they would've hired Ludo already.

>english guy may rape
racist.

Alright I'll do that (didn't know there were missable girl events). Thank you user

Thanks for the advice

Ludo is also just busy with his gay LN crap

He has multiple projects other than the LNs. You don't think he'd jump at the chance to do Rance?

Lost opportunity of Nakadashi with Magic Pregnant. She does not look like she's had a child,Her breasts were to be bigger and More Chubby

She already gave birth.