>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67021616
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What’s the best Neph build?
Is stuff like Steady Breath/Aether a meme?

This team looks familiar....

Cecelia a shit

I want to breed with her

Why does she make people so angry?

Do not

You're already using a garbage unit. What you put on her won't matter.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67021616

Has anyone else been getting way more defenses than usual lately?
I usually just get one if I'm lucky

This is the most popular and beloved Fire Emblem girl. Say something nice to her.

Fates royal that couldn't even get popular with how much forced exposure those characters had. It's not enough that she's forced, she's also a failure

>Tier 18
>Not a single bonus unit.
Retard.

I'd like some opinions and advice on Nino's best bane. Usually people say it should be either -HP or -DEF, but I think it might be -RES. I dont recall any mage matchups, Nino wouldnt survive anymore, if she went -RES. I'm about to +10 mine and have the choice between any of them.

*only daughter

>Camilla infecting Lucina with her motherliness
>Lucina infecting Camilla with her dorkiness

She is a sweetheart

Still workin out a B skill, also gotta think about Spur/Drive distribution for the team he’ll be on

Azura's 18 right?

>Legendary banner will be bad enough that rolling for Myrrh is a better choice

Didn't know Lyn was a redhead when she was young

Delete this

Oppai~~

I love this map.

They're probably going to feature a character that hasn't even appeared in the story yet.

It's -HP, because you slap Fury on her, which gives her decent res bulk for the likes on Reinhardt, and the -HP bane means a single round of combat drops her to desperation.

She's a constant reminder to mommyfags that they have shitty taste

I ultimately stopped using my +Spd -Res Nino on my arena team because she couldn't tank Chad Thundercock

Mine isn't +10 though so maybe that's why

I just want Corrin on it to finish my flier team.
what a stupid bimbo

POST YFW YOU KNEW THOTJA LOST CYL

>Celicucks

Who?

Because they like both?

That is my Legion´s statline, save for a bit more HP and no speed seal. Still, that is sick, I love people building these uncommon units.

Dick in her ass 3

If Summer Corrin and Lancina are on it then I will go all out.

>an Airzura died for this
Madman.

Her age is off the clock so she's ready for the cock.

Is that desperation on BIke

>3
What a slut.

That's Vantage

I ran into that same team yesterday.

But a -def/res build will also enable her after a single round of combat, assuming the enemy hits back.

Do you think Nephenee can take a horsecock up her ass if it's lubed enough?

>mfw cannot understand her popularity

Why does everyone love her so much? I spent the whole game indifferent to her and she kept getting worse and worse, by Chapter 4 I couldn't stand her.

At least someone like Mae is a likeable character. Is it because Celica is the "designated waifu" of the game?

Nah, it is vantage, Urvan activates more often with it

Now bartre on the otherhand...

Nino can run distant defense Seal very well, and you’ll want to keep her Res intact for that. Keeping defense won’t help much with either attacking into dragons as they usually run something that even prevents 2hko and QR, or with attacking into the main DC users (reds), or attempting to withstand BLyn who she should not be baiting anyway because bravebow kills regardless of IVs and Mulagir negates any speed buffs and makes Lyn impossible to ko.
Keeping res intact while running DD lets Nino survive even red mages, and when comboed with Panic support let’s her do stuff like bait Rein and Cecilia same turn (speaking from personal experience).

>tfw spent every last possible orb I could for her
>Actually rolled her with -HP +Def
>She is by far the best and star of my flier team and reaches insane statline when summoner supported.

Because she's a main character. That's it

She looks pretty and she's a main character

No seriously this is the 20th 5* I’ve rolled at a 3.00% standard appearance rate in the past 3 months. Granted it’s a shit unit.
This isn’t even funny anymore, I’m actually kind of scared how I keep pulling these guys so easily.

Which axe is that? Looks like Legion's but I can't tell.

Fuck, I thought bonus units only boosted the offense score

Do we have any confirmed results for the CYL?
Also, what does CYL stand for?

I don't blame you. All the shitters using BK and Bike just kind of blend together.

She actually develops in a legitimately subtle way throughout the story. Not to mention she's gorgeous.

I liked her cuntyness.

How whaled out of your mind do you have to be to have spare resources for a Bartre meme?

Cate Yrand Lrder

That said, I take it -DEF might be preferrable if she wants to tank 2 magic units in one round?

>PP only Neph

I don't like it. I use angery Neph so she's a threat on all phases.

Speed refine Slaying lance, resposition, fury, and a threaten on top of her base kit and she's good.

Choose your lover. Anyone that voted for more than one character is a slut.

Cuck Your Lover

Defenses mean jackshit unless you have a bonus unit, and it's why I don't ever surrender to people who don't have a bonus unit on their team.

>average Reinhardt shitter

>anything unconventional is automatically whale

Celica is predicted to stay in first since there has been little rally for Camilla. I keep getting this doomed feeling that Camilla will take first. Is anyone else feeling this? Hector is probably safe

She had an interesting perspective on things. Don't forget she's literally (You) for half the game. Modest, but sensual design.

Not that much honestly. It cost a lot less than you think

Choose your legends

Did Marth ever overtake Ephraim?

>Selena is added
>Has Bolting
>Works the same as Firesweep but as a blue tome

Y/N

Calling Yen'fay (a) Loser

>10 (ten) repositions died for this

Bartre gets smite not reposition you loon

No, I don't like Celica, but she is going to stay number 1.

You're thinking of wood chop man.

relatively newfag to Heroes. what's the point of a below 5* +10 unit?

That's not Barst

????????????? Bartre has Smite you stupid fuck.

Probably PTSD from CYL gauntlet 1. I think Celica has it in the bag but if she doesn't I'll probably care for like 4 seconds then move on
This would be a really interesting way to implement 3-12 spells in general. Yes.

I guess. It's just another random axe though, doesn't become that good.

No more sacred stones sluts until we get some lads

Cheaper.

10 brain cells died for this post

It saves you 200 k feathers, for one.

4*+10 is the same thing stat wise as a 5*+5. Some people do it to save feathers.

Some 4* units generally (but not always) have -2 to all stats compared to 5* units
+5 from merging gives +2 to all stats
This means that a 4* +10 has roughly equivalent stats to a 5* +5
It's mainly done because it's cheaper on your feathers and clears up space in your barracks on units that either have low SI value or you don't care enough about to merge to 5* +10

I mainly take advantage of Brave Lucina giving random bumblefuck units +6 (or more with seals) speed. It is really fun honestly. Bartre can hit up to 45 speed with no real effort if I were to give him a speed+3 seal. With a spur speed seal and fortify speed it is an easy 53 speed

j-just as planned

Selena is already in the game, brainlet.

Cry Your Loneliness

Legendary/anniversary banners better be shit so I can dump the rest of my orbs on Myrrh

What the fuck is that thing on Loki's arm

Cearch for Your Love

>More firesweep cancer
No thanks