/wfg/ - Warframe General

captura edition
previous thread:>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.10.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/911802-plains-of-eidolon-update-22100/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1282461169
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7tocen/do_not_bring_slow_nova_to_hydron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so wtf are they hotfixing right now?

upvoted

Octavia

>tfw no /wfg/ gf

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1282461169
this skin looks awesome but WHY THE FUCK EXCALIBUR
CAN YOU NIGGERS MAKE SKINS FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE DEFAULT STARTING FRAME

thats fucking terrible and will never get in.

I like Excalibur

Unless burd gets fucked AGAIN her prime is coming soon. Getting birdgraxx done NOW ensures its up and running for the inevitable rush.

And even if they DONT prime her next, it's not like a physical product sitting on shelves taking up inventory space that could be better used by more popular shit. It'll sell eventually.

If I look closely at it I can see the details that I recognize from other graxx, but as a whole I dont really see the graxx aesthetic
Maybe more painted on grineer text or indicators?

that looks like shit
the proto skin is better than that shitsmear

>3 hotfixes in a single day

Why is DE so fucking terrible?

Duel wielding Bow and Pistol when

I'm still waiting to give you money for the Harrow one

yeah will add some grineer symbols etc akin to harrow graxx. Thats in the texturing phase pretty much. Atm i've just plastered it with orange at places to indicate idas of teriatry coverage.

still in the sculpting phase of this.

this. Also, us making something for tennogen in say feb doesnt mean it will get out in feb. It might get out in may/june.

harrow graxx was done in september.

Looks like something out of Overwatch

Will Warframe chassis/neuroptics/systems blueprints only drop if I have the blueprint for the warframe itself?

If they drop no matter what, I guess there's no reason to buy a warframe blueprint until I have the blueprints for its 3 parts already right

yes
credits i guess

>If they drop no matter what, I guess there's no reason to buy a warframe blueprint until I have the blueprints for its 3 parts already right
You got it champ

How does getting blueprints through clan research work? I should try and join an established clan, right? Not start my own for me and my 2 friends who are playing?

Will I automatically benefit from joining a clan that has already researched blueprints? would i just those blueprints right away or what

twin jat kittag when

Yes. Join a clan and buy everything you need. Feel free to to whatever after that.

Actually a small clan with just your friends could be easier in the long run, as your reseach costs will be cheaper and you can focus on things you want

>sorpana skin has an entire color channel dedicated to 2 buttons on her leg and her eyes
why is this allowed

How do I find one? do I just spam "LF clan with all research completed" in chat or what

needs grineer version of this

how would you guys feel if i told you that hydroid prime is the best looking warframe in the game

ok guys make a party and please carry me through the new sortie

Slightly disagreeing but not by much

Is hyrdroid fun to use? I don't really care how "good" he is, it's a PvE game and I don't intend to minmax overmuch

i dont put too much weight on the fact that hes a warframe who has abilities. i play him like a regular dude who can just do things in certain situations which will help me succeed

People are usually recruiting in the recruit chat.

some people get a lot of enjoyment/sense of achievement out of unlocking things they want themselves
others would prefer to have immediate access to every blueprint

hopefully (((Digital Extremes))) releases a hotfix today

he got better with the recent patch. his 4 will trigger pilf more often, his pool is okay and sinergizes better with his other skills

im guessing you dont do anything outside void fissures

the game suffered enough as it is

put it down of its misery already

sortie for the day

*put it down/put it out of it's misery

I am gazal machete

nah "smurfing" on a new account. being on my main and realizing i can 1 shot sortie enemies with 1 artemis bow shot got me depressed because the game isnt even fun anymore.

i challenged myself to play unpopular warframes and make them work. i started out with mag and as soon as i could i got hydroid prime.

upvote my blog

>that one nigger that blatantly tries to buy maxed rivens for easy endo

>physical enhancement makes it so that enemies can 1 shot the mobile defense
>augmented enemy armor makes it so that enemies are hard to kill so once you lose a tower, it's pretty much theirs

How do I cheese the Sortie today?

>What is Limbo
>What is Mesa

>corrosive projection aura
>corrosive 100% hek
>still do fuckall damage on sortie 3
what the heck

>nova

and

>nova

There, game won.

+1

been having fun playing acrobatic saryn on sortie 3. its actually kinda sad for me when i compare with mesa, nova or even inaros.

Post guesses for next Prime Access

Limbo

when should i stop?

id play limbo if he didnt look like an absolute fucking retard. i hope limbo prime is good

>use a shit weapon
>do no damage
Whoa

it is going to be zephyr, right after they rework her

It's the Brapton, not gonna get better than this

shitter

>energy reduction
>absolutely impossible to use any and all abilities
What the fuck DE?

thats the point you fucking autist. use gun to kill enemy you retarded mesa shitter

Ivara and at most 3 energy packs. Easy

What's better for jewing, buying trash rivens for rerolling or buying veiled ones?

Excalibur Umbra
Dragon Nikana Prime
DethCube Prime

>Dragon Nikana Prime
DE won't allow something that good

geez. that sortie 3 took for-fucking-ever. ofcourse i had to pick B to defend. i saw as many as 5 enemies the whole game...

If this ugly shit gets in, I will go to the fucking library and check out "How to made 3D shit for idiots" and submit my dingleberry sculpture models

I'll be your gf for plat

>sortie 3
>4 Steel Charge
thank god i was chroma

its a good aura

>Why is DE so fucking terrible?

Hey, be happy Steve actually feels like doing something for a change.

>using steel charge on Chroma
Nigger what are you doing

steel charge gives the most mod capacity

>Devs doesn't fix the game
Why are the devs terrible?
>Devs fix the game
Why are the devs terrible?

But it doesn't do anything for you
Just use one more forma and put in growing power.

some people dont have the time or patience to min max a build when it already works fine

>devs fix something that got bugged from a previous fix which automatically bugs out something completely unrelated cause their code is fucking shit
>hurr why are they terrible

There was time where there were no hotfixes nor patches nor content for 13 months. I'm not happy about playing a buggy game I didn't pay money for, but its the breaks and it could be worse.

Umbra when?

stop crying about something you will level to 30 once then never touch again because its not mesa or banshee you stupid fucking niggershitter

but what if I like Excalibur?

>where is my shitty Excuck with 20 more energy and armor

you will get a 2nd excal and nothing will be different because everyone will have umbra too

How can you suck off a gaming company that gives not one single fuck about you.

I don't mind if everyone has it, I just want it because I like it.

To be fair DE at least tries to give the veneer of caring moreso than other companies, like Gaijin who make War Thunder or the Wargaming idiots.

Why are founders so easily triggered by Umbra?

not a founder but i did play during closed beta. i honestly dont give a single fuck about excal prime or umbra because regular excal is fine for me

most of them arent. Founders know that if the global build gets umbra they also get umbra
the special snowflakes that hate umbra are outliers

Because someone is automatically a founder when they're annoyed by dumb niggers asking about umbra in every thread.

literally no content

why are there no alerts or fissures?

No contracts either
Did DE finally broke the game for good?

Steve fucking died

I wish all interceptions were on Helene

but not on a armor enhanced level 100 grineer mission. for that you want 4x corrosive projection

third pistol riven in a row

this time it's not a completely trash weapon

>return to game
>do a Hydron to get back into the swing of things
>bring speedva
>people drop out without a word before I've even used a single ability
Wh-what

They are made by hand. The fella must have fallen asleep.

If you're a speedva, you need to say that ASAP. You can type while loading into the mission by pressing T.

Don't take it personally, the host probably just got fucked. Spedva is fine.

>reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7tocen/do_not_bring_slow_nova_to_hydron/
this is why

>reddit

you know the words