>Updates and Patch Notes
en-forum.guildwarst.w0.com/categories/game-release-notes
wiki.guildwarst.w0.com/wiki/Release
>Wiki
wiki.guildwarst.w0.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Builds and Gear
metabattle.com/
en.gwt.w0skills.net/editor/

Replace" t.w0" with "2" in all the links (the furautist spambot seeks these out in the catalog to target threads)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUgJBt4lFWgDark
youtube.com/watch?v=AfzLOjo6kRg
hamumu.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Lunatic_(game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i was thinking of running smt similar with 2 hm's and vest since i only had 2, but i thought plague doc in the end would be better since he can apply 10 plague dmg per turn vs the hm's 8 bleed, and he can cure the bleeds from the occu rng

Or they allow harem ends

Uhh..
Next time look YOU FUCKING RETARD!

It's also perfectly playable as a SP game so the FF Neets don't need much interaction.

Does that set correctly display SMB’s skies as purple?

Do you have warfare?

Practical, just practical.

>sewer
>junkyard
>warehouse
>office
>church
>military facility
>cold storage

Why you even asking obvious question.
Quick money grab

Technically Cain is Ochanomizu and Light is Tenma while Wily is that robo-hitler guy

youtube.com/watch?v=VUgJBt4lFWgDark Souls and its variouGears of War had one weapon that fired a living creature that burrowed down in the ground then exploded when it reached an enemy.s iterations are garbage and were only successful because MUH SO HARD marketing

For us arcade lovers 6th gen was still very cool for ports and even some made for console games that still have arcade roots (Gradius V), and even the 360 has plenty of good shooter ports. Shit has died by 8th gen tho.

fanny flustered warlock detected. Your powers of corruption wont work here heretic!

That's the game I cut my teeth on when I got my first PS1.

Actually the 3DS could be the main. It's got tons of fanservice not in the PS4 version and the lack of VA doesn't stick out as much on a handheld.

Why do they hate Potemkin? Every patch I expect them to give him 2S vacuum and every patch I'm disappointed.

No because joycons are wii tier infrared shit

by playing better games

Convince me not to start another fucking character especially when I have an unfinished meme cosplay to do.

>Hey can I buy ur addy pick
>sure 150M
>Who the fuck writes Mega? What is this, megacoins? You want 150 Megacoins? What the fuck is wrong with you? Type it out as 150000000 like a normal person. 150000000 coins.

>Knuckles
>lil
So you're this rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=AfzLOjo6kRg

Hey, I actually played this haha, Dr lunatic? Is this is, hamumu.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Lunatic_(game)

>those quotes

N
N
Y
Y
Y

Personally I'm to busy actively killing stuff to be overwatching.

>bawwww I don't want my easymode units nerfed
The great bow Ushabti would be nerfed even if Multiplayer wasn't a thing, because it needs to be possible to win against the Tomb Kings on a Legendary campaign.

Your argument works against you. There is no spacing character in the katakana name, as there is with all the other zones. It's fucking Hydrocity.

Divinity: OS 2
Project Zero 2
Mass Effect 2
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Persona 2
Lost Odyssey 2 NEVER EVER

Do the other inputs work? Are you sure you're sending it the correct video format?

Not him, but emulating can have its issues such as slight input lag. And getting into PCBs is much more expensive.

Well he's a bird for starters.

And he travels and plays music.

What's the point of this thread again?

Is it good tho

What?

2 has some life improvements, but unfocused story and constant memes are shit

> definition
I'm sure we wouldn't like to taint the all-round tight boundaries and rigour that the term heralds

HEAR ME, KINGDOM HEARTS

>americans are whi-

Yes
You're free to buy the title to get the link with a RAP for it, it is similar to freeshop and titlekeys in that way
No, don't be lazy

hexen
menzoberranzan

>HI-droh-city Zone
This is actually correct.

> Hi-Drawcity Zone
This sounds cooler and rolls off the tongue better.

And your point is? It still is the second franchise with most Comiket circles. It's not "left to eat shit" you absolute retard.

So these are the incels that mainstream status attracts

habububu explicitly said this was CS 1.7 instead of CS 2, so it's definitely supposed to be a stopgap while they get the next game out

The fuck are you talking about valve is literally filled with SJW types, did you forget that Gabe was the only one who allowed Hatred to be on the store when the entire staff tried to ban it.

Freya has been able to adc and jungle for a long time, user

People who get banned on meme platforms don't get VAC bans. Also the one that's gonna get pissed off is you, not them. You're dealing with literal subhumans on that shit.

>IDW Team Heroes will be Sonic (speed), Tangle (power), and Blaze (flight)
How mad would you be?

>Switch
>No competition
Oh right, I forgot the PS4, Xbox One and 3DS were discontinued in March.

Because the game is very good and very popular?

I like single screen racers.

Fantastic soundtrack.

He was the Hades to Gwyn's Zeus.

Im aware of both these points. I'm considering getting one simply for ease of use, portability and price. Also to take around to friends places with a few beers.

>still trying this hard
sad

no U

henlo newfrend
pls go away while u still can

Don't do this, it makes mustard gas.

why is shaq fu your 3rd favorite game?

>when will ppl stop posting shit from nip game?

You can't. Wait until the storm ends

That's a Wonderswan.

It looks like it werks but not at all. When I turn it on, it will go to sleep directly and not show the menu or whatever. So it's not working at all. I guess I have to keep trying or whatever.

10/10

no, I would be her pet

>make a game about girls fighting girls
>the dudes are the most fun to play as
what did they mean by this?

Who profited exactly?

sjw

what was /pol/ about my post? I want to play a video game without people crying about identity politics. I don't care if I'm a black, transgender dwarf with autism as long as it doesn't affect gameplay

Xcom.

NA can buy it already?

There are icons over your screen, nerd.

dostedt

Hoops sequel never ever.

Yes but those games are both 320x200 resolution which has a single 64k page.

VIII is a fantastic game, I don't even know why people get so flustered when you sing its praises. Is it some console war shit I'm not aware of or something?

Monotony, characters that you probably won't like, and a plot that won't start to make sense until the last 10 minutes or so.

Kirby 64 is the answer to all of your questions and desires.

I think it's a good thing, personally.

Being constantly raped by an evil slutty demigod will fuck up your mind.

I have one. Lights Out is fun as hell.
Also had Sonic Jam and that was horrible.

I had a personal theory that visitors wore hats with just the green feather and guides had both but the hat the kid is wearing on the title screen has both feathers so I guess that is not the case.

>enjoy Final Fantasy XIV
>dread going anyway in La Noscean soil because of the accents making my eyes glaze over

seems like the perfect activity for the average 4channer. going out of your way to find stuff to disagree with, and hope that others agree with your disagreement

Anyone care to add anything pertinent?

50 x 3, nice get

It was worth seeing what all the fuss was about but I didn't get very far and lost interest after a few days.

you mean american posing as italian

I'm playing the Ace Attorney series for the first time. Just finishing 5-Special now.
So far, 3>1>5>4>2. 5 was waay to easy, and 2 and 4 were boring

Will they localize it or should I import?

I'm going to think monster essence is enough to classify pre-Game Asriel Flowey and post-Flowey Asriel as a single entity and not separate beings or memory clones or Alan Moore Swamp Thing at all and you can't stop me!

Hopefully it was to make it an even better experience, right? Just gotta stay positive!

dem vampires

Thats a really good point.