wowhead.com/spell=79008/elusiveness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit op desuwa

youtube.com/watch?v=cHm7KU6qLF8

I want a nelf wife

BING BING LORDAERON

wowhead.com/spell=79008/elusiveness
who is the mongoloid now

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

>ret pally

nande

You.

>not a draenei op
>not a pezado op
still pretty good desu

Why were allied races being changed on PTR if they weren't even playable? Who was testing them?

Elf supremacy

>/wowg/ approved specs
>All three monk specs are top tier
>mfw i just can't enjoy the class anymore after what they did to it in WoD and forwards.

Why do MMO devs gut the fun out of classes but then just give them big numbers like that will fix anything? It's the same thing with Mechanist over on FFXIV.

Lads how do I grind army of light rep without wanting to kill myself?
Im 1 bar into revered

your trash at the game, uninstall it.

>Tyrande will never sit on your face

Posting lewds in spoilers is allowed, right?

sure thing mongoloid.

>holy man dps

ya got me there, i take my words back desuwa

As long as there's no dicks, nipples etc visible

>Prot or holy pally

DURRRRHUHUH URHH RUURRRRR HUUUURRRRRR

>Weekly Argus quests now give a ton of rep
>Do emissaries when they're up
>Do WQ that give the 2 tokens on every char you can and funnel them to your main

Only do every WQ for AotL if you're a spergy idiot. 75 rep a quest isn't worth ny time.

what were monks like in mop? I heard they had stances like warriors, I only started brew in legion

well nevermind then

although I legit think I only ever care about WoW for its lewd artwork now

That's not an argument.

>Do WQ that give the 2 tokens
Wot

Elven domination

/ourboy/ is on

Help a qt oni girl pick one of the very few barely good-looking vengeance artifact appearance, please?

They fucked up holy paladin, and we're getting nothing new in bfa only nerfs. We still don't have unique animations like all the other healers, holy is still running on vanilla-tbc era animations/effects.

left one

Left definitely

*shwing*

Prot is actually quite fun. Mechanically Holy is 'old' spec, and I mean that in a not fun outdated way.

Found this while looking for new upright orc animations, warlocks gonna look very Gul'dan

/ishillforfree/ is on

Mistweaver could be built in a way where its name was basically changed to fistweaver. You literally healed more as your damage went up. Think the diablo 3 monk in HotS.

It wasn't entirely viable in the harder raids but normal and lower you could basically be another dps while shitting out heals. it was everything I wanted in a healer and they gutted it into nothing. Now if you want to heal as a monk you sit in the backline and spew mist over everyone like some kind of fag instead of beating up enemies so hard your sweat sprays off your body and heals your tank.

Elves are leagues above humans and aim for others, my human has no motivation to care.

guldan is hunched as fuck tho

>Every other healer animations change
>Holy Paladin only healer that still uses racial animations

Sounds unique to me bro

watching other people even having flashy animations on fucking mass rez, while you're stuck with the same animation from vanilla is not fun.

LITERAL PERFECTION

youtube.com/watch?v=n6pGzYH3CQU

I'm extra gassy tonight and I'm playing a lock

Ok so we all know the artifacts are gonna go poof but what about the playstyles these artifacts brought? I really enjoyed having a big 2 handed mace as pally for healing and it adding a little bit armor to offset shields. Will everything revert back to the way it was? I.e. staffs for locks/priests and one handed/shields for pally etc?

I was really surprised when I played Samurai. I thought I'd kind of seen all there was to see in terms of MMO dps classes, there's only so much you can do with it. Dots, buffs, combo points, whatever.
Samurai actually manages to blend them all together and make something new. It's not super complicated but it doesn't really have a fair parallel in WoW.

Why can't Blizzard create a spec that feels new?

WHY WON'T MY MOUSE OVER MACRO WORK?!?!?!?!!

#showtooltip Flash Heal
/cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead,help,][exists,nodead,help][@player] Flash Heal

IS NOT WORKING FOR SOME REASON, the spell is just casted on my target regardless

however:

#showtooltip Heal
/cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead,help,][exists,nodead,help][@player] Heal

WORKS JUST FINE

what the heck is happening

Picked up after not playing since legion release and got to Argus after hardly doing anything.

Is this the questing system now? Nothing leads into anything else you just get given everything at once.

What makes it even worse about it all is that blizz just ignores any question about holy paladin. Someone asked about new animations for holy and locks and a blue just completely ignored the holy part and went on about locks. At this point I think they're just going to pull a survival/demonology and make the spec so bad no one wants to play it so they will rework it into something no one will play.

If caster fists don’t become a thing again like it did a bit in MoP, then Elemental will be screwed as well.

Gnomes?

Demo lock is 100% depentant on the artifact ability so I'm going to be fucking mad if they totally remove it

They can make 2h int swords/axes/maces drops in bfa. If they didn't we'd be one of the only specs that couldn't use their artifact as a transmog. Which based on recent track record with holy paladin, they'll probably ignore that and not make 2h's for us. We still have no word if we're actually going to get animation updates.

>Essence of the Void increases damage and healing by 5% for 12 seconds. No details yet on the proc rate.

wtf

I honestly don't know why I'm playign WoW instead of FF

It's world, quests and visuals are far superior to WoW, not only that but it's classes on ANOTHER LEVEL, I leveled a ninja to max level and was blown away but how complex and interesting its rotation was compared to anything I've ever played, Samurais are also awesome, whereas everything in WoW at its core is just:

1. keep dot/buff active
2. press proc
3. press mega damage ability on cd
4. press filler spam ability

Sigh... I guess I've just been playing WoW for too long to ever fully transfer to a superior one. I'd reccomend everyone here try FFXIV atleast once anyway

>REALLY want to make a mommy Draenei paladin
>Not even revered with the argus shit

>giving a wet shit about fake Holy

whos the weekly boss this week?

kill yourself weebs

Feels sad man i really enjoyed holy paladin this expac altough it was only an alt. Wish i had enough ilvl to do the mage tower stuff on my paladin but im like 900 ilvl and almost no legos

Me.

me

>launching a kamehameha up the stairs and oneshotting every single fel orb on the way on the mistweaver monk challenge
the best

when is the alpha

>update melee animations
>update spell animations
>still no fucking animation slamming a staff, pointing a wand, or flinging a spell off a sword

DEATH, DEATH AND PAAAAAAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNN

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

Just make a regular draenei, theyre the same fucking thing

they removed all the requirements so people could actually get to the end game without having to go through everything on alts. Stop being retarded, they've done this for the past few expansions.

Anyone have that picture of the new Orc Clan armor?

FFXIV is the shit. I came back to wow because I can fund my OW lootbox addiction and keep my sub up at no cost to me.
The only thing that WoW beats FF is not having to do the MSQ to progress in the game.

Having to learn the hand wiggles to use ninja magic is a nice touch.
What I like more than anything else is the audiovisual presentation, dynamic music in the boss fights tied to phases or special attacks. Really makes it something special.
I wish WoW took more notes in that regard, raid boss music is all so samey I think most players don't even enable music at this point.

Sam is a lot like old DK, but far less clunky to use, because you don't use runes for basic abilities but generate them to use on powerful ones. More slowish methodical combat plays well into it too with combos and such, frantic wow melee can't really compare and feel impactless in comparison.

>implying FF = anime

ahahaahahahahaahaha

retard

Probably because FF is weebshit

i mean the one for balance of power damn it

>Old DK was completely scrapped and turned into yet another rogue
Why?

Lads. My friend wants to make a hunter. What should I make to level with them? Any good compliments?

uh oh the ffxiv shills came to raid wowg between their gcds

>you will never get swallowed whole by a hydra, slowly turning into more bulk on its frame.
Why live?

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][target=player] Flash Heal

+rep if helped

>Implying people can't play and enjoy both
Calm down son, not everything is a personal attack.

how many attempts is reasonable before giving up on a pug H Coven

They have a lot of time to kill since they barely get any content, even compared to WoW.

My 'regular' draenei is a priest. I can't make TWO regular draeneis.

Jeez user.

I am playing wow because SE decided to jew my 3rd world shithole and disabled regional pricing for steam subscriptions.

>mfw Elven think they can dominate anything

It's just so jarring, I thought It was changing with 3.5?

Id like to get some buildup to accessing the dungeon and raids and not just make it HERE'S YOUR CONTENT GO.

Have any of the people who say this shit actually done any end game content in that game, it's a laggy shitfest and the "raids" are just 4 bosses in separate instances. You play for a couple weeks then wait for the next one to come out. It's an awful game.

Just wait for 8.0, the requirements are being removed

LUL

Lets go you fucking cunts.

Only one more percent on mage tower.

>elves

Maybe because somehow the average XIV player is more retarded than the one in WoW.