The gross kike trading log

Read this thread if you want to make money day trading crypto.

Here's the guide line.

1. Don't over trade. 20 or 30 trades per month is good enough because you don't want to lose money to slippage and commissions. It is the novice traders that over trade.

2. Think above the bad traders (the masses of unskilled traders) . They try to make money, you make your move before they make a move. This is level 2 thinking. It's meta game and you better get good at it.

3. Practice risk management. You need money to be in the game, thus you should never go broke. Never spend more than 2 percent of your bankroll per trade.

4. Accumulate coins like a hooked nose merchant, and then sell when there is a rally. When the price of the coin is going side way, it's time to accumulate.

5. When people are fearful, you should be greedy. This means buying during the dip. Be sure there is sufficient trading volume in the coin. Then sell when it's high. People panic sell because they cannot control their weak penis.

6. Buy the rumor, sell the news. The lazy traders don't know about it until it hits the news, thus you got your bag of over priced coins to sell them.

7. Trading is a skill set that will make you money for life, since you can trade in any market. Thus you should always learn, trade and never give up. Piles of money, hookers and fast cars await those with the discipline and smarts to become an elite trader.

8. Never trust a fucking kike (((jew)))

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en
coinmarketcap.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MORE wisdom please

DATE: MAY 05 2017

Why: Because RLC dipped 20 percent within 24 hours; there is alot of scared niggers. When the niggers are scared, you go in and buy during the dip and time it. I bought at 0.00041792 and sold at 0.00045000 because I know it will bounce up.

Profit: $10.89 USD

I also bought in at 0.00044500 and sold at 0.00046501 because it's my first time trading FCL; I was curious what it's like.

Profit: $5.68 USD

If I can make consistent profit, the higher the gainz, it's a matter of SCALE. Instead of playing 0.09 BTC per trade I need to step up my game and do 0.5 BTC per trade. I'm still in the progress of learning right now. I will do 0.09 BTC per trade every day for 30 days until I gain the confidence to up my trade.

Thanks tripfag

PROFIT: 0.00269095 ($4.11 USD)

Why I did the trade: because if I zoomed back far enough, there seems to be good vol. (70+ BTC and up) and because there was a big fat fucking dip and side way rally. When niggers are uncertain, you buy that coin like a filthy fucking hook nose kike. You buy then you set the sell order, I don't even do complicated tools or indicator, I just set up the the sell price I know it will spike up soon because weak boy pussies sold their folds and the strong niggers are back in buying it.

Every day when I trade I will continue to update this thread and explain why I did the trade, the strategy behind it, and what points to watch out for.

Disclaimer: I'm a newbie trader and I'm autistic but I got the will to become a $100K USD per year winning trader.

Where did you put these orders?

Bittrex.

how much money are you playing with

how can you advise not to overtrade yet youre making trades for single digit profits

cool luck dude.

Here is the real deal:

- If you want to make REAL money in crypto just buy the top 10 promising coins in equal amounts and forget about them for a few years. Maybe check in from time to time to see if any of those coins have died and another promising one is spurring up.

Day trading is for fools. You can't time the market. But you can manipulate it. You never gave any tips on manipulation though.

DATE: MAY 05 2017
COIN NAME: ETH

I bought in @ 0.06170122, and just as I bought in, the Korean whales kikes did a mega dump; and I should had knew this because the fucking kikes mega pumped it earlier; now they mega dump it to collect the profits. I bought in at 0.06170122 and set to sell at $98 ETH (whatever the stats is) but I fell for their Jewish fucking scam.

But since I have a strong penis I'm not going to panic sell; ETH ISN'T going anywhere. Thus, if I hold my kike dick long enough it's going to rally back up again. IF IT DOESN'T, I'll just bag hold for another 6 months until it hits another ATH.

Tip: never panic sell you fucking dumb cracker.

epic trade bro

>how much money are you playing with

I'm doing 0.09 per trade. I got about 2 BTC to play with.

>how can you advise not to overtrade yet youre making trades for single digit profits
Because I'm a dumb nigger n00b trader who literally just started 3 days ago; I'm going to do 1-2 trades per day to get gud at this game.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN EXPERT. I'M A DUMB KIKE WHO'S TRYING TO GIT GUD.

You made 20 bucks "trading" while i made 80k holding eth for a year.
Congrats

i like the way u post

>Tip: never panic sell you fucking dumb cracker.

Panic holding is also a thing dude. If you want gains, and you're holding a bag of shit, just trade it

ETH into ETC / GNT a good play

Dont get paralysis by analysis

Here's my PIVX grade.

FUCKING Veeky Forums shill coin, I did trades with PIVX, here it is, total profit is 0.015888 or $24.13 USD.

Shit coin keeps dipping because there is great trading vol. I kept buying during the dip and setting a sell order a bit higher; not rocket science.

Tip: when crackers are scared, buy more crackers.

Nice. I would like to invest too. Have 2 bankroll: 1 for investing, 1 for day trading.

Since trading is a skill set, I would be happy to make $300 USD per day. Keep flipping the profit back into trading to make more profit.

I will also get into the kike accumulating game, where you buy cheap coins for sub fraction of a penny (AKA, PIVX) and sell it for 10,000% gainz.

I'm going to take your advice and make some risky trades.

maybe not day trades for measly south american tier turd profit but buy a coin down ~2-5% and sell when it bounces up and i make a considerable profit

and for you turd brain bagholders yeaa you're going to make money but you're not going to make as much as actively trading. you can hold ETH and make money or you can risk some of it and make more money faster. THINK

>Never spend more than 2 percent of your bankroll per trade.

How the fuck am I supposed to make money with $20 trades?

OP is a lying faggot.

He is leaving out basic, basic rules of trading and he doesn't even know it.

He hasn't even talked about stop losses.

Do what you want. OP is a babby who thinks he's great cause he made money in a bull market.

>He hasn't even talked about stop losses.

I do stop losses; set it at 2 percent.

>Do what you want. OP is a babby who thinks he's great cause he made money in a bull market.

I aware that I'm a n00b nigger who doesn't know what he's doing and that it's easy to make money in a bull market. Duh. But I'm learning every day and trading every day and making that coins -- that's the only thing that coins.

>0.2 btc
kek

>Never spend more than 2 percent of your bankroll per trade
lmao stay poor nub

Coinbase closed my account.
What is an alternate site similar to it?

Please no bully; I want to cry.

Localbitcoin.com

Learned this over the past month and a half. Bought 35 eth at $28. Sold 12 for $55 to ride the original posw hype thinking it wouldnt get any higher for a while. Thankfully I bought back in before it reached > $80 status but it was a long time waiting for that posw dead cat bounce to come along

stfu kike. No more than 2% is smart when you start. Even great traders rarely go above, and when they do, it's 5 tops. Don't fall for the overtrading high risk stupidity. Good luck

When do I get a lambo?

>stfu kike. No more than 2% is smart when you start. Even great traders rarely go above, and when they do, it's 5 tops. Don't fall for the overtrading high risk stupidity. Good luck
Great advice.

Also for nigger cums, here's a ""secret"" -- the most important aspect is making a WINNING TRADE. If you win $5 per trade, that $5 can be $5, $50, $500, or $5000 - the only difference is how much you're risking per trade. Keep that in mind.

Also, I just made $10 trading RCL again.

CHECK IT.

>you mirin?

LOL LOOK HOW MANY TIMES I SAID KIKE

AM I COOL YET GUYS

AM I EDGY ENOUGH FOR THE 4CHINZ??

Kike please, before I knock your fucking glasses off your nose.

he's kinda right though that was cringepalooza

Anyone remember the first pivx threads on biz? I put my entire bankroll on it

Anyway good tips. I want to ask though, do you keep a spreadsheet recording your trades and reasons you buy/sell? I'm asking because I'm trying to set this up right now but I'm a bit stuck

I did a similar thing but just as a nightly diary about 6 months ago. My experience was that I was accidentally reverse engineering the little voice in my head (your reading voice?). My life improved immensely after that, I guess its "know thyself". Trying to do something like this for my crypto trading

he said kike twice.............the jig is up kikes, thanks for correcting the record

>you don't want to lose money to slippage and commissions

Yes those $10 a pop trading comissions my shitcoin broker charges me.

Now it is time to look for the next undervalued potential coin to ride

coingecko.com/en
coinmarketcap.com

:D :D :D

RGT would be happy if they made 100 profit a week, and kept it like that.

number 0 rule is B yourself, how much are you comfortable losing? do you have a job? I found 10-15% of my capital would make me go sleep, if I put my entire money ofc I wont sleep, you can't take in the swings.

But he's completely right on the %, and the more money you have, the less risk you need to achieve 300 a day. In RGT one guy did that on an oil trade with 12.5k in about 10 minutes. So fuck off, go get a job after you get your feet wet timing markets etc, then come back

>He hasn't even talked about stop losses.
There are no stop losses on Bittrex

Keep it up, you conniving Jew, I'm liking this thread. We're gonna suck every last shekel from their pockets.

Yes there fucking are you dumb cunt.

That's what a "conditional sell" is on Bittrex you fucking retard.

>tripfag makes $30, starts a thread

Downvoted