BITBEAN: Watering the stalk

Looks like we are in an accumulation phase, beaners. Remember! Keep sprouting your beans into beautiful stalks :) Rturns on sprouting are over 40% this year and well worth it! Factor this in to the stable prices and the rise in the rise in the future, and you have the best investment of your lifetime!

For bean, for family. Huzzah!

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where can i buy these glorious beans?

PSA: Don't buy bitbean. You will lose your money. Thank me later.

it seems so worth it to be a beaner though

>coin dormant for years
>new devs take over
>moons briefly after being memed then dips
>devs start working on it full time last month
>bunch of things planned

Sure, it might not be the best coin or the most useful one, but you have to be stupid not to see the potential it has. It can easily reach doge level at the very least. Literally free money.

Still 30K + USD till 40 sat on bittrex. Get over it. Trade volume is dropping faaast.. That's why this fucking thread exists. It's all been pumped dry. There is no potential. The dust has settled and people have wasted money. LOW TEST BUYS RIGHT NOW. MOMS BASEMENT TIER INVESTING. That's the demographic for these shills. People with real weight to swing around have already had their fun, now it's just retards thinking they're gonna win big time by thinking this can magically (magic beans?) reach a buck US. There's no way to pump and dump this anymore. Too high risk, too much cost. All sad pathetic buys. It's locked shut.
>b-but my yacht and lambos??
NO. WASTED MONEY. COPE AND LEARN YOUR LESSON.

You are a pathetic, bitter old man. I bet you dont have a happy family like team bean is cultivating, i bet you dont realize that buy walls get put up and down all the time, or that bitbean is one of the best distributed alt coins, because the super whales cashed out years ago leaving only the seriousbeaners.

We are building a family and a revolution.

Buy beans at bittrex! Or, if you are feeling lucky, put in a low order on yobit where occasionally you can get a great deal as it is low volume!

Have fun team bean :)

Bittrex

>Not investing in a coin with actual use (FRN)

Pure autism. Stay poor.

For crypto to be true digital cash, to replace national currency, to create a new world order under crypto rule, grandma must be able to use it to buy us christmas presants, your daughter must be able to use it to buy ice cream cones, your son must be able to use it to make wagers on his playground foursquare games, it must be the coin of the people, simple, more than digital cash.!

I am so happy I bought Bitbean instead of Posw.

This is going to moon so hard when the trading cards come out

WHY SHOULD I BUY BITBEAN?! JUST TELL ME!

This.

Bitbean isn't even a scam, it's just moronic.

Anyone who puts their finances in the faith of a cartoon charachter is bound to win a Darwin award

>Naww, muh fun non-serious coin

When is money not serious fuckwits?

wtf i love beans now

Its so serious its for the whole family, not just your nerd outcast younger cousin no one likes, like bitcoin

Here's why:
This is their strategy. It's a pump and dump. There's probably an irc or discord watching Veeky Forums for every opportunity to set up a dialog on why this miserable crypto is going to "moon"

They buy, wait for things to lock up, then they shill HARD after they drive the price up to sell their bags. Then you see these poor suckers saying the same mantra "BITBEAN WILL MOON, JUST YOU WAIT!! THEY'RE ALL TALKING ABOUT IT!! IF IT'S POPULAR IT MUST GET ME LAMBOS!! AT LEAST A DOLLAR!! HERE WE GO!! >HE DOESNT HAVE BITBEAN YET"

The truth is, the trade volume is running to a trickle. So you're going to see a short break in heavy shills for a bit.. Then they're gonna claim there's a big announcement, and people will believe them and buy, buy, buy. BUT THE ORDER TO SELL AT THE PEAK WILL NEVER GET FILLED. Then the shills come hard saying "we told you it was gonna moon!!". And rinse and repeat.

they making sequel to the movie Idiocracy and bitbean is the dominant currency in the future.

when are the plushies coming out

you are letting out bad feelings. just have hot cocoa and relax, it's family time.

u like that?

you know cell walls can be pulled like a bacteria to penicillin when the price rises right?

I'm just buying beans because I have money to burn and I don't really care about shitbeans.

BitBean is just a meme coin. Dogecoin 2.

can still make money of it

Love them beans. I'll just keep accumulating $50 at a time on the dips.

Good move!

i would rather focus on coins that will actually pump, and get in before the pumps happen.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

Kek bless the bitbean.

I got my trading card

I think we've gone too far

but the beans on yobit. 21 sats. double your money in a day or two.

I can't wait to double my money on bean!