/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

When you slaying inferior plebs but gotta take that fire selfie for your insta Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqTGDofKFmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Revan a shit

A SHIT

Everybody needs an outfit that shows at least a little bit of abdomen.

>Haven't made a Revan OP in years
>Even gave the forcelets a OP last thread
>First post is already bullying my husbando

Swtor's Revan has opened himself up to bullying far too much by being such an edgelord.

the utility that made it a good filler ability got nerfed

I wish I could revisit the Ziost story. Post-death Ziost is so boring and no one ever does the world bosses.

Thanks. I was hard pressed to believe that the damage it did would go from 700 to 6000 in ten levels when I capped mine. At least I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Did I do good?

I can see why they called you an idiot. Use fraps or something.

>Caring about what anonymous shitters you don't even know say or think

Revan is greyshitter who deserved to be Vitiate's cum dump for 300 years.

Has there ever been a force-sensitive mandalorian?

I would fucking love to see a blaster-using Jedi. I have never understood the sense behind the functional fixedness of a forcefag being constrained to hand-to-hand.

>ywn use force-enhanced explosives and blaster bolts
>ywn see a Mandalorian using the force to rally or his allies and demoralize or kill his enemies
>ywn switch from your blaster rifle to your lightsaber
>ywn dual-wield a lightsaber and a blaster rifle

why live

Yes...thanks to rebels and TCW being canon now, the darksaber you see in TCW and later on in Rebels, is confirmed to have been made by a force sensitive Mandalorian who joined the Jedi Order during the old republic or before it.

>dual wield a rifle

oh dear god i meant a blaster PISTOL

although the imperial agent operative dual-wields knives and a blaster rifle so idk

Can't deflect blaster bolts back with a blaster. And what do you need a blaster for when you can use force powers?

>Playing Immortal Jugg.webm

I don't get why Ajunta Pall's mask gives you a technological distortion to your voice. It's made out of leather or something.

>ajunta pall mask gives some kind of voice modulation
>the new set in the market? its helmet doesnt do any kind of modulation.

My guy certainly sounds different when he gets hit, although I haven't used it in any cutscenes yet.

>resub to the game after a while
>don't want anything in CM
>the economy is now slightly baffling
What sells for good value for CC on the GTN, /swgg/? Command exp bonuses or what?

wow, no modulation at all? that's kinda odd, maybe it'd be worth putting a ticket in

I viewed it on tor fashion, but I havent asked if anyone ingame has it yet. The tags on tor fashion when you're viewing armors with helmets will show what kind of voice modulation the helmet has if it has any, and apparently the chaotic force master does not have a single one, which in turn is disappoint, kinda wanted the helmet from it.

black/black dye. if it is still there

Is there anyone here in who can hop on and invite one of my alts? Andrika Would do it myself, but dont think i can invite my own alts.

The eternal edgelord will always desire black dyes.

>Everyone else burning millions upon millions on black/black dye
>Meanwhile you're fulfilling your inner edgy teen by buying red/black black/red dye for pocket change

>paying for black/blacks
l m o a

How many times did you need to reroll to get those?

Deep Red/Black dye looks better on my pureblood character, anyhow. I've themed the whole Alliance like that they can't do shit to stop me dressing us all like an edgelord gang.

It like that it matches the general Sith Empire color scheme. My characters are snowflakey enough as it is.

>only being able to use them on legacy armor

>when cheaper dyes fulfill the same purpose and do it better
I've used a black/white dye only once. I like pale/dark gray so much better for making clothes look more realistic by keeping their textures visible.

a lot
getting two out of one set happens about as frequently as getting one of the Mandalore statues so it's not really something I try to achieve, it's just a nice little bonus when it does occur

well you can use them for that particular character, I've done it quite a few times

After testing it in a cutscene, Ajunta Pall's mask definitely distorts your voice. Sounds like every other mask that covers your mouth and nose only.

Have you actually tried using one on unbound armor before? Any of the dyes I buy can be put on armor without binding them. I don't know if that counts for already bound dyes, too.

The black/black dyes from cantina crates are bound to the character they spawned on. You can only stick em on the legacy bound sets if you want to use them outside that character.

Remnant Agent chest would look fucking good, though.

I can't decide if I should wear my shirtless outfit or my normal outfit. I like the shirtless one, but it makes cutscenes feel kinda silly.

uh...didnt this bitch have normal eyes? its been quite some time since ive done korriban on a character, but just encountered this old hag on my fem alt and noticed how fucked her eyes were

I save my shirtless outfits for a few casual scenes, like the ones where the char is in bed or meditating or casualling round the ship/SH/odesson.

That's a good idea.

It's been doing that for older characters for me too
My duel with Ekkage was some scary shit

I'm pretty sure dyes that are already BoP will make an unbound item bound

Remnant doesn't really mean anything on its own, it's just something they used to note that it's an old set that they made available again

so about how much is black on black dye worth anyway

is it basically the SWTOR bond, aside from any revan(ite) pieces?

>2 new mail
>"Hey dude, COD me your massive anti-air turret 20m"
>Open next one
>Massive Anti-Air turret has been sold for 50m
Heh

Left out the important middle, sorry. Remnant *Underworld* Agent. It's also the imp agent's lvl 65 starting gear iirc.

Black/black on the CM is 1100cc or something like that
On average it sells for 20mil+ on the GTN. 15mil on an EXTREMELY good day

I just backstabbed the Mandalorians. Should I feel bad?

wtf is a massive anti air turret

>VL-10 ST Rifle
>Trooper or BH gear dyed all types of colors
>Operative, poison spec
Holy shit, I actually feel like im a frontline blaster rifle user

Centerpiece decoration. You know those massive turrets firing into the air at ships on Balmorra and Corellia? That thing, animation and all. It's actually pretty nice, but not worth collecting for the price tag.

1500cc when it's not discounted
I think the general idea among the community is 1000cc = 10m credits at a minimum as an exchange rate when listing shit on the GTN

They're only loyal to money and whatever they consider honorable today. They deserve to get stomped out.

Around 5M to 20M depending on how much you want it

20m? That's so fucking cheeky, christ. 50m's good for one of those things nowadays.

That helmet looks so retarded it's not even funny

>buy it for 4mil credits
>next day is at 12mil
>now is at 50mil
I hate myself for not buying more.

Chestpiece is bestpiece.

>that little dangly bit on the helmet/mask
fucking christ. I want to use that helmet/mask so bad, but that little dangly ruins it for me every fucking time.

I really like how the Male SW voice actor sounds in this scene. He's good in general though.

Helmets have always been little goofy.

Does that mask you're wearing conflict with hoods?

Why don't you just use a Headset. It really is the best Headgear for the Agent.

That's actually a lowball on my part considering the last few I saw up there have been for 70m, 100m and 120m respectively. I never really believed in anything selling once it hits that high. At least not easily.

I opened three of the latest pack and that turret was in my chance cube slot.

It's for hanging things, like your favourite baby xeno skull charms or some christmas lights.

Not my character, but the little sticky-out bit will clip through.

it does conflict with some hoods, but not all.
little skulls huh?....i actually like the idea of that. might use it...but i did recently buy the calculated merc set just for the helmet.

>Americans are at work
>American neets are asleep
>thread is genuinely kind, helpful, and informative
>overall high quality

like pottery

Top taste in rifles senpai.

Its 4pm to 7pm in america right now

>tfw an american neet.
>just not all that cunty to others unless provoked.
in other news. Just left korriban at 25, 85% of the way to 26.
even without dbl exp going, a full set of xp boosting armor, a booster, and clearing every single mission including heroics and exploration, had leveled me stupid fast.

There's xp boosting armour?

Now go farm bugs and get to 70 in like two and a half hours.

Don't think it's even americans, we're just chill today. Maybe the shitposters are busy in another general.

That changes sometimes though. It more goes into the rarity of the item
Bronze's usually tun for pocket change. Silver for a million or two depending, gold can dick you in the ass without consent at times, and plat is always ALWAYS expensive as dicks

Just wait for one of them to get unreasonably angry at an avatar-fag or something

from DvL event before KotET released.

>make one of each class to see all storylines
>spend millions credits making a cool outfit for each of them
>pretty happy with all the results
>finish class-specific storylines
>never play any except main and one alt ever again

>tfw you just want to be an Agent for the Empire, but you have to lead a gigantic galactic alliance
The life of a loyal citizen can be hard.
Got a fitting weapon for the Uniform, so not everything is bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqTGDofKFmw
Sorry for Whateverthisiscalled-fagging

Then I missed it. Thanks though!

Anyone got screenshots of the new chiss cosmetic armor pieces?

I really enjoyed roleplaying as a patriotic Imperial (not sith) loyalist for agent, gave me a good mix of light and dark decisions. Felt like I mismanaged the ending sequence and wasn't really satisfied with the outcomes though.

I just wanted to retire from this Jedi business and spend the rest of my life having fun and maybe coming out of retirement once in a while to save the galaxy again, but gotta lead this bunch.
They took my waifu. You don't mess with people's waifus man, you just don't do that. For that, I'll find them and I'll kill them

Hello there, fellow agent.

Sorry, didn't want to quote you, when showing off my char.

I did enjoy it too. No Ending choice (Republic, Sith or yourself) felt perfect. KotET and KotEE did worse though.
I hope that the Storylines get to branch out again (more Class centric again), but I don't think that'll happen, so a own background is important.
You...

CANON ADVANCED CLASS POWER RANKINGS (everyone is alliance commander so powerbases are irrelevant edition ft. canon AC)

1.) Marauder

POWER GAP

2.) Sorcerer
3.) Guardian
4.) Mercenary
5.) Shadow
6.) Operative
7.) Vanguard
8.) Gunslinger

I just wanted to be glorified librarian but rest of the galaxy seems to be so incompetent that a colicoid has to lead them.

Fucking finally got a second kiss from Theron. Dude doesn't put out enough.

When do emotes show up in chat? I'm in my SH but I don't know if whatever I'm doing shows up for other people. I don't want to spam them out trying to see every version of a dance.

>No Sniper

Emotes don't cross instances, go nuts.

s'all good famalamadingdong, i dont mind the avatar posting. only when the thread is 90% avatars and no disscussion is when i get uppity

Good to see more fine agents in the making!
I'm sure if people get annoyed by it, they will toggle it off. Just find a secluded place

Cool, thanks.

I want to see a Death Battle between all of the different classes and see who would actually come out on top

Why do blasters have recoil and lightsabers do not?

You'd think if firing a laser bolt out the end of your rifle is enough to cause some recoil, igniting a lightsaber should create even more recoil?

Blasters shoot ionized plasma globules

If they could give him Torian's hug animation I would be set.

>Mandalorian is one of the most-spoken but least-learned languages in the galaxy
>considered extremely difficult because of the extreme vagueness of the language with only a few thousand words compared to tens and even hundreds of thousands of words of other languages, like basic
>virtually impossible for force users to discern, due to the sheer ambiguity

Mandalorian culture is turbo-underrated

it really is. I enjoy them as both a culture and a military force.