twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>discord

I'm considering removing unidentified maul from my deck completely

the amount of times this shit just gives me taunt is infuriating

>not having 7 silver hand recruits ready

Bonemare will still see play at 8 mana

Mods are asleep post cardfus

Welcome your new overlord :^)

Well yeah, the effect is just too good at whatever mana.

People aren't really saying how it's mainly rogue that the nerfs targeted.

I'll miss her

PFTHAHAHAHA

>0 cost 2/5
still gud

1 star

I'm trying to work out if Reno priest is kill in wild, let's see.

(1) HP - 2 dmg
(4) HP - 6 dmg (Spawn)
(1) HP - 6 dmg (0 mana spell)

So that's 38 damage, but requires 5 0 mana spells. 32 damage if you use a 1 mana spell. I think this deck will now need to run Thaurrisan to have any hope of winning games, and even then they have no chance vs druids and warriors.

This deck will be utter garbage niow. All of a sudden you can't play your cheap spells with auctioneer or for utility, they now sit in your hand waiting for the combo eg. cards like silence, circle of healing, holy smite etc.

Way to kill a deck Blizzard, they could have done something elegant like Raza only affecting the current hero power.

hearthpwn.com/news/4349-patches-the-pirate-loses-charge-four-card-nerfs

bruhhh

look at this dude

look at the top of his attack

*inhales*

3200 dust from my golden patches that I unpacked
I am excite

>Blizzard... could have done something elegant

>nerf to spiteful summoner and evolve shaman

How do I improve Hunter Quest?
is Dire Mole good enough to be on the deck?
Acherus veteran seems better than Abusive sargeant when I play it.
also been thinking of cutting an animal companion to put Prince Keleseth

I would have prefered to have Raza's ability not be a battlecry. It exists while Raza remains alive.

>warlock still gets a targeted 3 damage Mage fireball that lifesteals
>hunter pays 5-12 mana for a custom beast that is probably only worth 6 mana

How's that deck? Does it brick as often as spell hunter?

Honestly, who the fuck is going to miss that garbage anyway?

Dire Mole is the best Hunter 1 drop.

I don't know why you're running both firefly and alleycat.

Me. It's a strong but not oppressive deck in wild, and is actually one of the few decks where the skill of the player has a large impact on the winrate of the deck.

At least they nerfed aggro as well, otherwise I would have been really mad.

Why would he not? They're both better than fiery bat. The real question here is why is he not running dire wolf alpha to snowball his tiny units.

Disgusting P*iest subhuman. They should completely delete your wretched class. Kys.

>secret mage could be good
It's dead next expansion though. Valet, all kabal pieces, firelands portal, all gone. They sometimes used Creeper too.

good

Secret mage was cancer anyway

>couldnt have at least made it a 5/2
great now I have to replace these in my Thicc Mage, they synchronized and shored up some weaknesses really nice too. at least I get the dust back.

Press F to pay respects

because i'm always going for 1 cost minion in the opening hand, so I prefer to play turn one the quest and in turn two 2 1cost minions, and 2cost minions feels pretty awkward in this deck

t. someone that has never played wild. Reno priest is fine, it has counters unlike standard.

Now something that is NOT fine is that they didn't change niggerlock or big virgin priest, two decks that are insanely strong and unfair yet got nothing nerfed. RIP wild.

crackling razormaw is a really nice card.

So after the nerfs this game will be infested with cubelocks? It has to be the most boring deck to play against especially mirror matches
I'm just going to play quest mage then

>I will fight with honor
>vomits his hand, draws 8 cards and plays a 0 mana 5/5

>not playing Niggerlock

Is it worth opening a few gadgetzan packs hoping the pity legendary is patches or raza?

don't worry, there'll be plenty of control warlocks to keep them in check :]

face the truth, lads, warlock is the only class that deserves to be tier 0

I always felt that Arthas fit better with aggro.

Only if you don't have them already. What I'm going to do is when the patch comes around, disenchant patches/raza then open 60 or so MSoG packs and cross my fingers.

stitched tracker keeps the deck alive for me, it's the perfect card in almost every moment

only if you have every legendary except patches or raza

I just reached legend for the first time and got placed at about rank 7500 on EU. So far games at legend rank seem way easier than at ranks 1 and 2.

Is this normal and just a product of everyone at ranks 1 and 2 try-harding? How deep do the low legend ranks go now anyway?

but with a little MOVIE MAGIC and a believing heart!

Apparently we will see a rise in secret mages and other classes that can handle cubelock now that raza priest is fucked.

Secrets are just about the only mechanic in hearthstone where you actually play against the opponent instead of their deck. I wish they were more prominent.

It was deserved, it made aggro mirrors dumb, but nerfing so many aggro/tempo tools and leaving Cucklock as is is a recipe for trouble.

Dumpster legend is just people trying shit out, it's the only place where you can truly have fun in Hearthstone. It's actually the best reward for reaching legend as it is.

Which class would you give secrets to? What would you want them to do?

yeah low legend is mostly people memeing with homebrew decks since they can't drop out while rank 5 and up it's people tryharding to get that legend for the month

Warrior
Fix the class

Rogu... never mind. Blizzard actually did pretty good, a shame though that the secrets are kinda trash. Evasion is nowhere near as good as ice block, and cheat death is easily played around.

/ourguy/ tier
>Hunter
>Warrior
>Shaman

Clown Fiesta tier
>Rogue
>Druid

No Fun Allowed tier
>Warlock
>Mage

Shitstain faggot tier
>Priest
>Paladin

Shaman
If opponent casts a spell give all friendly minions deathrattle: Summon this minion

>/ourguy/ tier
>>Hunter
>>Warrior
>>Shaman
Uh no sweetie

rank ceilings are always extra cancerous.

>Does nothing vs psychic scream

>drop explosive runes and counterspell
>play minions that discover more secrets
>1 cost minion that makes next secret free
>fill your hand with spells
shit is gay

They should have un nerfed worgen otk if the where gonna fuck up standard this badly
Or at least un nerf patron

gay

True 300 iq defile clears.

>Whenever your opponent plays a minion, transform it into one that costs (2) less.
>When your turn begins, transform all friendly minions into one that costs (1/2) more.
>Whenever your opponent casts a spell, overload them equal to its cost.
>Whenever a friendly minion is attacked, summon 3 basic totems.

Could be interesting, you could also make them have overload to balance the cost a bit more.

watching all these streamers trying to push for top legend, they all look miserable. Literally just spam as many games as possible waiting for an rng streak.

>Literally just spam as many games as possible waiting for an rng streak.
everyone trying to climb ranked is doing the same.

Any idea how high you can go before you start running into cancer again?

I might have to try some memey shit out. One of my games at rank 1 was against an Overload Shaman using the Spellstone to summon multiple Earth Elementals. Looked fun as fuck.

Okay, now if Mage is also gutted and Warrior gets buffed to be as strong as Warlock, this game might be playable.

THINGS THAT BLIZZARD NEEDS TO UN NERF
Leeroy
Warsong Commander
Charge
Blade Flurry
Yog

Boom, game is now good

I play wild and the matchmaking is really borked, so even in dumpster legend you might match against rank 1 legend. Not sure about standard.

I never played Raza Priest, yet Blizzard gave me two of em. Glad I didnt dust it.

>4 mana neutral fireball for every class
>2 mana nuke your opponent's board and their face (even worse now with kingsbane)
>10 mana roll the dice to see who wins

Nah, some of those cards deserved a nerf. Maybe not the gutting that Blizzard gave them, but still.

gonna post this again so i can get more (you)'s

Bullshit. You just crafted golden Raza just now cause you know you'll get your dust back.

Nice try though.

(you)

Nice job though, even if you did get to rank 6 4 stars with Raza Priest.

I miss worgen warrior. Still don't understand why blizzard would completely delete tier 3 deck

is there any element of blizzard that doesn't balance with a sledgehammer?
Im not mad this time because i hate literally all of those fucking cards, but they quite literally murdered Corridor Creeper, Raza and Patches

Yogg is the only one I want back

I do not know what you’re talking about this seemed reasonable ;)

Add keleseth and discard shit (banshee, tracking & wild cards if u want)
Remove DK
Win condition is having rhino's and handfull of marshqueens

Why would you ever want Taunt, ever? You are the aggro, you'd have to play against a drooling retard or have lost anyway if he wnts to hit you in the face

what ddecks are dominant now then?
Obviously Cubelock
How badly will Tempo Rogue be hit?
I guess that control mage deck was making noise too

>climb rank 5 with 3 different rogue decks
>rogue quest
>can't win a single game in almost an hour
fucking kill me

So far I seem to be playing people +/- 600 ranks from me at rank 5000. The legend players I met at Rank 1 were all about rank 8000-9000. Presumably there are a lot fewer players in Wild

I tried playing with this a lot recently, Elven Minstrel is just so much better.

That's because you can't add one mana to those cards to nerf them.

Should I buy KotFT packs for maximum dust thanks to bonemare being common or maybe Kobold packs for more maybe more cards I need and maybe a free epic of my choice?

cubelock will not be tier 1, control lock will
control lock beats almost everything, including cubelock
tempo rogue will be shit because it loses to control lock
control mage will be shit because it loses to control lock

>get golden corridor creeper from packs
>get golden corridor creeper from rank 5 rewards
>this nerf
Who rolling in dust here?

Prob best is to wait until nerfs, dust raza/patches, then open MSoG packs. If you don't have many Mean streets legendaries then it's probably better to open KaC packs for creepers.

KFT packs for bonemare is not worth it.

Is it the best card of the set after nerfs?

Why is every Arena opponent playing literal constructed decks while I have to do with 4 mana 4/4s as my best cards?

it's the most handsome and charming card

Looks like patches is an auto disenchant. He is utter garbage now. What about Raza? Should I disenchant him? Probably since I can always craft him again if needed.

>opening Meme Streets packs THIS CLOSE to rotation hoping for those two specific legos
I don't think it's a good strategy
Define "best". Strongest? Most fun? Best balance?

Ta-daa!

Buzzard went from being in every hunter deck to never being played again

Rogue quest Execute Yogg Hunters mark Knife juggler Innervate Hex Warleader Spreading plague and even some niche ones like COTW still see play

Quit your bitching it's better we get nerfs than none at all