pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R (embed)

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd (embed)

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5 (embed)

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT (embed)

>VR Mall
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_465ea5ad-be25-4e69-b54f-eb218160bea7&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=04~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/cutting-edge-leadership/201404/5-secret-powers-eye-contact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for desktoppers soon to be VR players

Can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to bind an imported fbx onto a part of a preexisting model in Unity??

>(embed) (embed)
lrn2proofread

>stuck just watching videos of other people playing with VR because I don't have the space, time or money for it

Just drag the prop inside the avatar part you want to have the prop in

First for virtual JOIs!

>Shit desktopfags leave
>good desktop players get VR
>Game becomes VR majority

Seems good to me. Still can't wait to see this quarter's sales on VR sets, I wonder if VRchat had an impact.

it's times like this that I wish I actually knew how to model

Man I would so hard.

Desktop Fag here, ordered a Vive yesterday and leg trackers.

So excited, just think, this time next week I could be petting loli heads virtually.

I'm about to go online and give strangers blowjobs they might or might not want

Do I do this from the viewer or from the hierarchical list?

should've have bought the leg trackers straight away desu

What are you even trying to do, join it with the existing mesh or parent it to the armature?

you missed the other world that other user was working on.

honestly at this point we should make a pastebin for vrg worlds

fuck
I meant shouldn't have

I'm trying to make it a child of the hand so that my character appears to hold it.

>get reported and banned
I can already see it.

Add an armature modifier, create new vertex group with the same name as your hand's bone and assign every vertice to it

>click mall link in OP
>game starts and then immediately crashes
?

Inside the hierarchy.

But the added object stays in its own tree??

Nevermind I thought you were talking about Blender

do what says

UK here, but I come on at like 4-5am because im a dumb NEET

Do I add it to the armature? I did that earlier and it made my model invisible in the mirror.

Don'listen to him. That the hard way.
Just move the prop to the hard in the hierarchy and then in the 3d view adjust the posotion and size of it to make it look like your hard is holding it

I place it under the hierarchy armature?

Just do what says

Also, h

Anyone?

>h

1.Have both objects, model and prop in the hierarchy
2. Drag the prop to the hand of the avatar
3. Adjust size and scale of prop to make it look like your hard is holding it
4. Done

All of this inside Unity

The VRC team don't have the right to distribute the default animation set for some reason

Modeling is but movement and change in small steps systematically over an efficient workflow. You can do it user. You only need to think not like a brainlet.

>managed to add heart pupils

Why is so lewd?

>tfw haven't had a random blowjob even once
Feels bad

I really need a Hikigaya Hachiman avatar.

it's in like 50% of the hentai I see these days so I think Japan's keen on the concept

What is best club?

>had a random blowjob as gondola

I found a yui avatar, but that's about it. Think I found an 8man on da, but it looked p bad

Don't worry, one day I'll find you

I did it. Bedded at 6:30pm and naturally woke up at about 12pm.

how do i get a vrchat gf (female)?

I hope so, user. I hope so.

It's an easy way to show consent and enjoying the deed. That's why it's effective.

Me neither, knuckles can't get no action.

Good to see ya. Hopefully we'll meet up soon like usual, if there aren't already a few people doing it. I'll have a look.

Yup. Turns out someone actually liking being fucked is attractive. 90s Japan be damned.

I think this is "good enough" at least

good voice or cute custom avatar

I'm glad you were successful!

bee urself

This is part of the model rather than its own object. In-game it goes through my body sideways rather than acting as if it's being held by the hand. Dunno what i should bind it to if at all.

Can i somehow make this a part of the arm so it at least look like it's being held or is it unusable without being its own object?

1. Have a cute/lewd avatar and throw yourself at vulnerable people
2. Have an actual personality, preferably one that makes people laugh

If she's in a swimsuit, I found that same Yui while looking for an 8man. Maybe I should try commissioning one. That would be way too expensive, though.

That's so fucking dumb my head is spinning, but alright.

What confuses me about doing the animations myself is, how would I know which hand to do it on? If I put a thumbs up on both hands, would both of my hands give the thumbs up if I tried just doing the left or right one? How does that all work?

Nah, this one was in a school uniform, I believe. Checked out her model, despite hating her character personally, for being a massive, cock blocking, self-centered bitch, but I'd still fuck her tits.

Shit. Do you still know where the link is? At this point, I'll take any Oregairu over no Oregairu.

It's much easier if you just separated the blade mesh into another object. Since you can hide the sword vi a disabling.

Well you can shrink the sword in that case though with a shapekey.

t. virgins or false flagging women

iktf, thankfully blinking seems to be really fast ingame that it's not noticeable

Doing models is an advanture for a newfag

I'll try these, thanks user

I'd like to see how you net other faggots, user.

Sadly I'm at work atm, but I can reply to you later tonight when I'm home, if you'd like.

What do?

Which hierarchy do I drop it under?

>Want to hang out in vrc
>also want to play MH

There isn't enough time.

delet youre computer

>Tfw I keep getting a chubby from getting hugs/kisses from cute mute anime girls

That moment when you hold each others faces and just look into each others eyes, it gets me every time.

W-why does my body keep reacting this way? It's meant to be wholesome and pure

Uh, i have a question. If I have a model I want to rig with mixamo (I know I know) how do i keep mixamo from nuking the material data? because sure it comes out rigged, but it also comes out 1 single material

Well?

This. Whenever I stare in someones eyes in VR my heart stops for a second and it amazes me. I can't even describe the feeling.

>tfw get like this too
>someone noticed my hand movements and fidgeting and asked if I was hard
THIS GAME IS DANGEROUS

Is the meetup live?

It's normal man. Don't worry about it, you'll feel more comfortable about the reaction over time.

Bitcoin #4420 friends+

psychologytoday.com/blog/cutting-edge-leadership/201404/5-secret-powers-eye-contact

why do you guys like being little anime girls?

genuinely curious

I dunno, but I sure love giving them attention

Why would you not?
I think you're gonna need to explain yourself here.

I've been fucking with animations the past day myself dude. Like the other user said you're gonna just have to look at how it is in-game and recreate the animation from scratch. It's absolutely moronic since the easy solution here is just edit a pre-existing animation, but that's what you actually have to do.

Crippling homosexuality.
I don't actually know, I just do.

I personally don't do it, I prefer being stuff like dragonball z characters. I'm strange even amongst the strange of this game.

I guess knowing that other human likes you (be real, in RV you are what your avatar is) is a nice feeling. If I saw my favourite waifu I would also get a boner. I don't fucking care about who's behind the screen

I prefer looking at cute things.

What happened, user?

Right, but how do I go about doing this without fucking it up? There doesn't seem to be a way to have animation overrides for separate hands, so when I put in the animation for thumbsup for example, do I make both of the hands give thumbsup? But wouldn't that also make both hands give the thumbsup even if I only wanted one?

Hi there FBI

You make both hands make a thumbsup.

>cube around this guy's avatar that projects a 3d looking animated ocean flow
Explain this wizardry.

It gets you more attention, especially from certain types of people, and makes certain interactions more, well, "fitting". That's why I did it. But I don't really do it too much because I don't really identify as a girl nor want to.

it's fucking obnoxious desu

Saw this dude before. I should have asked him how he animated the background? Is it a ton of materials or another form of animation?

It's okay, at least you're not stumbling around public worlds drunk off your ass shouting about how you're God.

Oh shit I'm stealing this idea. And I'm not going to tell /vrg/ how I do it.

Is this lewd enough?

I'm doing it as well, pretty clever.