bullet!

I rarely touch online.

wish i was ryu brehs.....

CAPCOM

MvCI is a good game and less casual than Button Masherz

>DBFZ already lost 70% of its player base in 3 days

Morrigan looks good in mvci desu.

Fighting game of the decade

Friendly Reminder that MvCI is a dead game and anyone defending it is sad and delusional.

>Tfw everybody is posting those god tier android 18 hentai galleries without sauce

EXTERMINATING
HELL'S BLAST

>still has nearly as many people playing as SFV and MvCI did at their absolute highest recorded amounts combined

I use the black people emojis but I'm not actually black

Cute gorilla!

Is Dizzy good and fun to play in Xrd?

Wish I didn't look like Tifa bros...

>Casual party masher with 7 normals per character is fighting game of the decade

Fuck me, this genre is doomed

>finally figured out how to do the basic bnb in DBFZ
>tfw finally starting to click

>kusoge fighterz
>braindead dash and mash
>no neutral
>auto combos for literal children

>Fantasy Strike
>pure high iq neutral
>footsies
>links
>yomi counters
>requires an iq within triple digits

Is UFC 3 a fighting game? Where do I go to talk about this game on Veeky Forums?

I mean it doesn't have any naked 2D cartoon depictions so I know you children aren't interested.. it's more for us violent grown ups

>Umvc3 had untextured plastic looking fur
>but it's INFINITE's raccoon that looks like he's from the PS2
>They all look great outside of maybe the bonus ones you get from story mode
Knowmoon looks great, Xgard looks great, New Metro looks great, Aimbrella looks great. Don't know what game you're playing

Why are MVCI cucks so in denial that Capcom abused their favorite series for a quick buck? Is it Stockholm Syndrome? Battered wife syndrome?

>tfw super bronze now

I don't like her outfit desu

when's blanka

>good
yes
>fun
very much so

If FighterZ is a fighting game, then Smash is too.

Don't worry child Fantasy Strike is releasing this year.
Believe in our lord the loin

How is making a good fighting game abuse?
>inb4 "uhhhhhhhhh it's UGLY haha"

>Fantasy Strike
>has zero players
>is shit

>starting to click with Frieza
>try Android 17
>clueless again

Damn dude, I didn't think capcucks were this far gone. I joked about it, but not even my jokes painted them as being this pathetic.

why do you guys insist on pretending to like mvci? It's not funny anymore.

How do you keep a bnb juggle going with a character like Nappa whose j.2H is a spike downwards instead of upwards?

LMAO

Put your trip back on dank

looks like sum fucboi is BEGGING to get 10-0d

I'm learning mika guys

It's a platform fighter. Just shower regularly and we'll get along.

why does chrisg keep getting the same opponents on ps4 guys..

You can tell how shit a game is based on how much Brick likes it.

>already deader than xrd

kek, this pic never gets old

I don't think you do.
2M 5M 2H dash j.L j.M j.L jc j.L j.M j.L xxx special xxx super

The last hit varies depending on the character and meter. Some characters can only get a hard knockdown with j.5H. I'm not sure if there are character that can't knockdown without meter.

Please DO NOT lewd the 18!

i still dont understand why i get hard knockdowns off of jump h sometimes and other times not

Where do people get the idea that DBFZ has no neutral

Why the FGC in general(well mainly capcucks,but they are the majority anyways) is so conformist and are totally ok with shitty products just because they are made by capcom? this literally kills the genere growth,not even mobafags are willing to accept this kind of bullshit from riot/valve.

PD:Goober and Arksys apologist arent that much better either,the DLC bullshit Arksys was trying to pull off with the new BB was disgusting,they are just a little better than capcuks because at least their games are pulish out of the box.

so is doobers good

You do realize it's literally just Hollywoodfag, dank, and like 2 other people right?

homeless karate chink on steroids?

I wonder which one will be the first to have a 0-player count at least once per day.

Oh wait.

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

I'm none of those people. Keep being paranoid though user, no one is telling you that you're not allowed to enjoy your dead, shitty game.

>people are talking about enjoying MvCI?
>NOT ON MY FUCKING WATCH!
Why are you so obsessed
Who hurt you

MvC:I got dicked for superficial reasons. Chun Li having downs and no X-Men don't look good for the game, but Christ it improved on MvC3 in every possible way in terms of gameplay and people still don't give a shit.

Meanwhile, they'll play the most casual fighting game this side of Fantasy Strike and claim it has depth because you can get a 50% combo with a ki blast loop instead of mashing square because they copied manga panels for one of the character's five moves and it looks nice.

MvCI is the dumpy chick who's down to earth and has a lot of character under her bland exterior, DBFZ is a fucking Becky.

Wait who is holding her head? Krilling is shorter than her.

Is she cucking him?

What fighting games do you play

Why is the english dissidia playerbase so shit? And how do I go back to being matched with japanese players? At least they patched the japanese version with english menus and voices

>Implying Capcucks arent the ones projecting now that DBFZ literally raped their game.

>Capcucks eternally shitting on every other game that isn't capcom made
>Get defensive and wonder why people attack them when they're not the big boy anymore

Capcucks rekt

How do you know the reasons are superficial? The only people who bought the game are people sponsored to play Capcom games. The game lacked the most basic ability to compel a single person to be interested in it. That's how low effort and obvious it was.

>least coast /fgg/

mvci isn't fun and the gameplay is retarded

none of you dissenters ever stick around in other games by other companies, that's why
all you do is bitch at capcom to fix their shit and it's like some kind of psychotic stockholm nonsense
i don't want to always only play sfv or whatever but since it's the only game that people stick around to play while others abandon their games of choice to circlejerkblazblue i gave up on them and i spite the anime fg community for being the most insanely fickle girly faggots of anything

thats just how it is nowadays my man, cant do nothing about it

Trip on, Dank

>MvCI is the dumpy chick who's down to earth and has a lot of character under her bland exterior, DBFZ is a fucking Becky.
Thanks for saying what I always thought but was never autistic enough to post

Same. Part of it is the stress I feel when i play online. It always feels like theres a lot on the line even though there is literally nothing on the line and I'm just a scrubby bronze. My heart starts beating more and more upon hearing "A NEW CHALLENGER..." and nerves set in. And If I win my heart races and I let out a deep exhale and if i lose, sometimes, I get pretty pissed. Like i need to take a break and walk away for a minute cause it'll feel like something was stolen from me.

I lost a match to an Abigail not long ago, a character I never fought before. The first game he took me out totally, I had no idea what was happening the entire time. I was seeing what moves he had, where the hitboxes were, the start up and recovery of moves. Second game I was settling in and figuring things out. I won the first round, lost the second, and won the third. And then the third game. Felt close the whole time but last round he edged me out with a crounching jab that the far edge just barely connected. I was so fucking pissed.

>legit the only actual "fighting game" not a cartoon juggle fest
>not a part of fighting game general

>tfw wanna make my own fighting game on fighter maker but I am unsure if people will even give a fuck about it
Is not like I am going to ask money for my game.

i'd rather have diaper posters

When will they reveal the Season Pass characters?

that's why i drink beer sometimes when i play
my hands are all in parkinsons mode when i play against especially a person who is better and i play even worse than what i was doing on people my level or lower

too bad beer is transient and kinda expensive

When everyone's put their two hours in and can't refund the game.

tomorrow

>40k players
>none of them want to fight you for 20 minutes

Why does sonicfox use his fursona for all of his promo stuff? Is he that big of a degenerate?

This thread STINKS

fuck you
FUCK YOU

being a furry is his "personality"

Play Weiss

Ken: Hey Ryu, can I borrow some sugar?
Ryu: Sure you can

No shit

Soon

Those posts are all talking about different things, why so mad?

What did I do?

You're gonna miss it. You're gonna miss it once it's gone for good and there's no way to get it back, and then you're gonna blame everyone and everything you can for it, besides, of course, yourself, even though you know it was your fault.

I bought the game from a cdkey website so it's whatever, I just wanna know if the characters are gonna be interesting or not.

Are the DBFZ server melting or am I the only one constantly getting disconnected from the lobby for no fucking reason?

twitter.com/SonicFox5000/likes

>allow you to deny a ranked match
what the fuck is this shit and why do they keep doing this

You're not alone.

>people say kid buu is unga
>can't do shit with him
All I'm doing is 2M, M, 1M, 2H, L, M, L, jc, L, M, 236M and then I feel like I just lose no matter what button I try meaty with. Where have I fucked up?

fake

Why would they include regular Vegito and not SSGSS Vegito?

If good graphics and an active PC playerbase are all it takes then why play fighting games instead of fucking Overwatch or some shit?

>Vegito
>Not Gogeta

What a mistake.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some crossover since OW is hemorrhaging players as well.