/dbfzg/ - Dragon Ball FighterZ General

Breed Edition

Couldn't satisfy Android 21: >Basic mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rrh_EWca6MB1WUZfjIZ97LYhYspshivHjM352KmZ4g4/edit?usp=sharing

>PS4 and Xbox controls:
i.imgur.com/FmZtlvQ.jpg

>PC system requirements:
i.imgur.com/Qh9Ie78.jpg

>Characters moves and statistics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1G2SSi3eNI9aqekrhRyEOcEp-fnaoh68bO4NF6vlMfQw/edit?usp=sharing

>All assists:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/edit

>How to unlock Android 21 and SSGSS Goku and Vegeta:
shoryuken.com/2018/01/23/heres-how-to-unlock-ssgss-goku-ssgss-vegeta-and-android-21-in-dragon-ball-fighterz/

>Prima guide:
primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/coverage/dragon-ball-fighterz-guide

>CouchWarriors guide:
couchwarriors.org/welcome-to-dragonball-fighterz-a-beginners-guide/

>Semi-universal combo route:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYmaCnSgqGA

>Numeric Notation Sheet:
i.imgur.com/CsTcCQJ.jpg

>Glossary:
shoryuken.com/glossary/

>[un]Official Anime Music Pack:
mega.nz/#!LIFSwCLY!v-23eKhCAONXjoty_8AitMefS54iVlLBc9-5gLdeVlU

>tfw 10+ frames of lag

>This guy instead of Kid Goku
At least it's a character I like as well

17 is one of the better additions.

>base goku and vegeta
Kill me

I would've rather had Base Goku/Vegeta over SSB Goku/SSB Vegeta

How do i find trunks BnB combos?

Probably the worst story I've played of any game ever

have you tried entering the official Fighterz Discord? Because I guarantee you you'll find that shit there.

what about 8 as another grappler

>8
No thanks.

This game needs Yajirobe the cat fucker.

Link it

You know Broly is going to be the next grappler/Juggernaut

So Zeni is only used for the cosmetic capsules right? There's no other thing that they'd be spent on?

I just unlocked Bluegeta via Zeni amount.

Yea I have no idea what to do with Trunks. I mean he can do the same universal combo as anyone else, but I suck at creating pressure with him.

Base Goku could be cool. Kaioken install and Spirit Bomb 3 bar super that can go 5 bar if you charge it. I don't know what they plan to do with Vegeta though

Maybe "Base Vegeta" is Saiyan Saga Vegeta with an Oozaru install or something? His 1 bar could be the Garlic Gun

I don't care how Broly plays, but he better have that Blaster Shell screen effect from the Budokai games.

Anyone else getting constant disconnects from lobbies? It keeps happening in the middle of matches. I just want to play the game

Right now, answer these questions
>Your Trio
>What language you play the game in
>Favorite character not present in the game

This game is so damn fun, fuck! I wish the servers would perform a little better. There's quite a bit of disconnecting and match making taking longer than it should right now. How can I tell Bamco about this? I feel like the community needs to tell them to step it up with the online performance.

>Nappa, 18, Gohan
>English
>Raditz

If Raditz was in the DLC with a Base Vegeta I'd buy it in a second. I want my Saiyan Saga Trio.

I'm sure they are aware m8

Bamco US was terrible at communicating in general, especially about the Steam version, so I don't expect them to do any better with that.

>Gotenks, Piccolo, Adult Gohan
>Japanese
>Kid Goku

Goku Negro/Kid Unga/Hit

What are the basics for android 16

Combo into grab and super but what else

The lobby system in general is absolute garbage

>Vegeta/Tien/Yamcha
>English
>Hercule

Combo into grab, then into another grab into a super.
Combo into wall bounce into grab into super.

>18,21, Teen Gohan
>Keep switching between ENG/JP
>where the fuck is my nigga Yajirobe

>Killing entire teams with Hit
Press shit get hit faggots

Occasionally. It's really annoying.

Trunks, Vegeta, Cell
English
Cooler

I played like 6 or 7 straight with no problem, then I started disconnecting every game. Restarted and it was fine again. Weird shit

how to do you see your fps on pc version? is there a hotkey or setting?

Is there any way to get historic replays that weren't specifically saved? you could do that in Guilty Gear

I actually think its brilliant, it just needs to be more reliable, faster, snappier, smoother, more servers, maybe private servers, etc.

How can I prevent whiffed inputs?
Doing Lvl 1 Supers is like a crapshoot, half the time it just does a Dragon Rush.

Like, I'm putting in the 236 properly. I know how to do a fireball. I have the meter.
So what even is the issue?

It needs to not auto-join lobbies at the start. Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if this auto joining lobbies was somehow causing the problems.

>namekian ranked
>nothing but black/hit/adult gohan

What peripheral are you using?

The big issue I have is that you can't make private lobbies for 8 friends. It makes it very hard to just jump in or out of a fight with buddies when you cant just join their lobby.

This. Fuck it is annoying trying to play with a friend and I get dropped into a auto join lobby that he can't join. You should be able to invite friends. Fuck all this shit.

>16 Vegeta Cell
>Eng
>Roshi

Would Roshi get a Buff Roshi install?

>Speak with the guy at the south gate to pick any lobby
>Meet with your friend somewhere specific and fuck each other

>16, Freeza, Trunks
>English
>Videl

Ginyu Nappa Tenshinhan
Jap
Taopaipai

Fightstick with Joy2Key.

Every other fireball move works fine though. Like, I can hammer out a Level 3 or Kamehameha just fine. Is it just a matter of timing? I am sort of a huge scrub when it comes to fighters.

Hit is the scrub filter of FighterZ.

If you get your ass wiped against one Hit, you need to learn some shit and stop dash spamming like a braindead moron.

When do you stop blocking an opponent's blockstrings? I always try punishing and get hit anyways. The only safe option I can think of is reflecting if they try an overhead

>having to tell everyone in the playstation party repeatedly
>HEY MAN I'M IN WEST COAST 3 MEETING LOBBY 5
>instead of just letting us make a KOTH lobby and inviting everyone
No fuck that every other fighting game can do it. Stop defending this garbage.

Fuck yeah he would

Not defending it, it is garbage. Guilty Gear did this miles better

majin/fat buu is 100% high if not top tier

>Original Kamahameha is his level 1
>His first level 3 is a buff roshi install
>His second level 3 is Mafuba, which temporarily takes the enemy out of the fight, forcing a switch if they have allies left.

He has so many tricks up his sleeve I'm surprised he wasn't in the base roster. Especially with Super showing he still got it.

I'd rather the mafuba work like 16's suicide grab

>Teen Gohan/Black/16
>English
>Broly and Super Buu
also why does the game reset my language settings every time I launch it?

soon the entire roster will be Goku
this is the future that awaits us

Nah that'd be too easy and lazy. Maybe it always does massive damage, but if they survive the attack they are kept out of the fight for quite a while unless they are the last fighter left.

So if you want to clean up all the low health fighters first, you mafuba their full health fighter and clean up the rest until he's the last one left.

>costs 50% of Roshi's max HP
>very slow animation but speeds up the lower the opponent's health is, needs the hardest of reads to land at full but can be combod into below half with a good setup
>locks a character away, effectively an instant kill
>but then drops on the ground and can be destroyed by taking damage, releasing the character

why is everyone so fucking good at this game? I just want to play casual matches with noobs but every person i face does 40 hit combos on me, it's almost impossible to learn because i can't do shit

>Nappa, Krillin and Tien
>English
I'm gonna go with Master Roshi too.

Just got the game last night, but I'm leaning towards:
>Cell/Vegeta/Adult Gohan -or- Hit
>Japanese
>Either Broly, Roshi, or Launch

Hit the lab harder.

18, Kid Buu, Fat Buu
Japanese
Super Buu

I really enjoyed Buu saga

finally played someone who knows how to play this gay game

pretty much constantly used assists, as fast as they could use them for virtually constant pressure. How in the flying fuck and I supposed to know when it's my turn to press buttons,

I want Ginyu to be in my team, but I just can't figure out combos for him that are any good. What do you do with him combo-wise?

Be the explorer that finds out.

>That fucking Recoome

>Currently Yamcha/Vegeta/Frieza
>English
>Either Mr Satan or Roshi

is there anything android 16 can do short of the first H in his combo that has enough hitstun to allow a change to continue the combo ? feels like it's his only option

gonna depend on character and something more easy to answer once the character frame datas get released

>3GB patch
Hol' up.

Holy shit, how tall is burter?

Nappa/Beerus/Yamcha
English
Master Roshi

I'll try, user. I love the Tokusentai more than anything in DBZ, so I need to figure out how to get them into shape for some competitive fights. Can't let the Saiyans and Super characters have all the fun.

he's 8'3" (250 cm for non-Americans) or something like that

16/Tien/21
Japanese
Kaioshin

So patch notes?

WHAT?

I NEED MORE INFO NOW

Probably just networking stuff, we've had a lot of problems with that

>Where's Uub

My otou-san works for ArcSys, Luffy is going to be a DLC character.

Be prepared for "GOMU GOMU NO" being shouted every two seconds

It better be them adding an invite system so I can properly bring all my friends to the same server.

Or maybe it involves Kame House or the City area in the lobby, which currently serve no function.

I'm new to anime fighters. Is IAD something I need to autism into my muscle memory? It's harder to do in match then I thought it would be

The game is only 4.4 gigs, a 2.8gb patch is huge, if it's actually just fixing networking stuff there must have been something really fucking wrong with it.

I'd genuinely love this

If a crossover character were the 8th (Or preferably 9th 'surprise character' so none of the initial DLC slots are used up) I'd be down for it so long as they are used as a nice finale to the roster, rather than being ham-fisted in over DBZ characters that deserve to be included

isn't DBFZ made in UE4?
heard there's some shit that makes patching be artificially bigger

Honestly, I would want Arc to do more official anime fighters.

yes. It's a good way to get people to open up and continue offense

There a easier method of IAD's in this game. 6+SD

Well they could also be adding new assets for future updates, who knows, but I doubt the patch itself will contain any new feature or available content. Dataminers will probably have new stuff to find tho.

Why wouldn't they just add Sol? Seems very easy to add.

If there are crossover characters, I want Sol
This game is just crazy enough for all the ridiculous stuff he has to be turned up to the degree he deserves

Also to note you can't IAD back with this. So you do have to grind out 754.

I'd like Kenshiro if he gets his dribble combos

Yeah, wonderful thing called .pak files.
If you change anything in the file it has to be completely redownloaded, although you can turn this off in the UE options.
You'd expect ArcSys to be smart and disable it.

lots of new games download entire sections and over write them instead of downloading and modifying thousands of entries. makes for large downloads even if you are just changing a spelling mistake.