/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #253

Sam edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament is underway. The Master difficulty now unlocked
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 one the 5th of February.
>A 'Chazz-a-thon' and the next KC cup are planned for early February
>Espa Roba and Dr.Crowler are coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new, unknown Legendary Duelist will appear early March

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Megaroid_City
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Emergeroid_Call
youtube.com/watch?v=oPQRHngQ9ks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His name isn't Sam nor Mickey, it's now Boy.

yugioh is for faggots and niggers

Rebecca soon

>people having trouble with silent magician level 8

So you're a faggot and a nigger just for being in this thread

Konami fears the birb.

yes just like everyone in this thread

NEVER EVER FOREVER ;_;

Who is this mean green meme machine?

ISHIZU!

Top birb.

Volcanic support when?

Shiny

That's not how you spell never, you disgraceful pedo.

when

>We're getting Soy King Syrus in March
Doesn't that faggot have a crippled masochistic brother to care for? Why the fuck is he coming to Duel Links? Fuck him for making his friends (specifically Jaden) go through so much shit because of his incompetency.

did someone actually play GBs in GX animu?

because vehicroids

Sorry friend, this is a no-meme zone

No they were from Arc V.

are you going to stop me

What are the chances we'll get any of the recent actually good Vehicroid cards? Or is it just gonna be the GX-era garbage. Speaking of what was Cyrus' ace even, he dueled so little I can't recall a single notable monster from him.

Why did he program his brother's AI to be retarded?

I wish I had more prismatics

I heard that Glad Beasts players have incredibly tiny penises, is this true?

In the manga he had the Full Gundam monster. Dunno what is called.

OH YEAH.

>the fucking cloud
holy motherfucking shit

and all red-eyes players are chads and blue-eyes players virgin autists

>vehicles with googly eyes
Oh boy

The only way I've found to reliably win with Kaiba is to run a deck entirely based around first turn Ojama King.

and I've still had him fuck it up. You have to fucking run Ojama Country for him to not think Ojama king is tribute fodder.

>Vehicroid cards
>actually good

0 attack is still 0 attack, a monster with no attack can't win duels, me summon blue eyes white dragon with it.

Please respond

L U C K L E T S
B T F O

Its a shame he's shit

You need 8 counters.

read the card

I swear they made him play like a selfish asshole on purpose. He protects his cards but not yours, and he'll only tribute your cards whenever possible.

Also, has anyone seen him actually use cloning? If I don't activate it, it just sits there forever.

>Each time a monster is Normal Summoned or Set, place 1 Dragonic Counter on this card. You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck whose Level is less than or equal to the number of Dragonic Counters on this card.

The effect is saying that you can special summon a dragon from your deck that has a level equal to or lower than the amount of counters. So if you wanted to grab a level 4, you'd need 4 draconic counters. Blue Eyes would need 8, that's why you can't summon it.

>Manage to pullout both of my REZD
>Next turn Kaiba drops Paladin and it as a Kaibaman
>Then he sacs both of my REZD's to bring out another Blue Eyes
>Neither can attack
I want to make a deck that does nothing but fuck him over.

He doesn't even protect his cards right, he has the transporter but never uses it on spear dragon.

He uses IMT to save his own monster full well knowing that the direct attack will make us lose. He's a cuck.

I responded in the other thread. Also the card is shit so take it out of your deck.

He only uses it to make sure the opponent has lethal next turn.

Everytime I see him use cloning, he brings it out in Defense mode, and it always dies immediately.

Step aside

Only once have I seen his AI use it in a smart way, when it was to remove a monster that was going to get relinquished.

there was a character in Arc-V who played GB. Even won against the legendary BUY BLACKWINGS man himself

>Gagagigo fighting his old mentor again

L O R E

Sorry user, card trader prismatics don't count. Buying prismatics is the mark of a true lucklet.

I won against yugi boys!

That's why I said recent. By the standards of the modern TCG they're probably still mediocre but in DL they could actually give Roids a niche.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Megaroid_City
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Emergeroid_Call

Legend 3 with harpies if all things. Good old late season shitters

>That one time Syrus literally summoned a fucking bicycle in the duel against the paradox brothers
That scene will never stop being funny and you could tell by the look on Jaden's face when he saw that bike that he was trying so hard to keep that fake smile on.

even if you don't count them my pulls are sill better than yours. You can actually use mine, unlike your unusable prismatics. Also, how can you talk about card trader cards when you have prism ticket cards?

Is Luster Dragon worth getting for a BEWD deck?

Stupid user its not like I actually enjoied dueling with you or anything. Dont get the wrong idea!

>FB_IMG

You have literally NO usable prismatics except dakini, the rest are meme cards

post harpie deck

They've invaded user, it's too late

I mean it offers nothing any other 1900 beatstick can't do unless you want to use Peak Performance or Totem Dragon.

After seeing this, I like to think the kid from the anime actually wasn't named Sam, and Pegasus just calls all kids that.

100 hours in ms paint

>I'm more like an autoduel instead a' K... KO... Dkayed

ftfy

LEAVE DKAYED ALONE

No but in the fifth series ARC-V, The Academia(Nazis) second strongest weapon is Tarzan who uses Gladiator Beats. Kills two of the cast including Crow and later Jack comes to save everyone asses.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPQRHngQ9ks

He's like what, 10? He doesn't know how to program things.

>summon king with stein, locking the entire field
>bakura bounces country to hand, putting king at 0 attack
>kaiba, being the genius that he is, tributes the king for paladin of white since "it's 0atk lol it's not doing anything"
>end up losing to shadow game thanks to him dumping so many cards in grave in one turn
i'm considering just using dinos with a shitton of backrow, tired of locking fields just to have him keep doing dumb shit like this

>"what would big brother do?"
>programs D.D. Warrior crashing

Want to try and put in a Phalanx Pike

I’m using Beast/Warrior with FOTW, Beast Rising and Metalmorph

Is there a list of mats that you can only get by summoning monsters?

>Three Dancers
about what I expected, no Elegant Egotists to swarm with Harpies though?

mai has a line for it iirc so it'd be fitting

Every character starting ace monster has one along with Ra and Slifer, good luck suffering the pain that is getting the Insect Queen one if you want to bother with that. There are also Silent Magician and a couple others that can only be gained by event/buying shit.

5DS World when???

The trick is to pack literally any card that destroys monsters without having to destroy them in combat, right
Because that's all I can think of besides "full aggro and kill the level 4 before it gets too strong and pray that they don't cast level up or anything

Ok faggots I just finished purging my friends list and need new people. So add me
>640-089-096
Just make sure to send Vagabonds back

Does it have to be a normal summon for Insect Queen?

No, any summon count for the mat missions counts special summons, so things like destroying a card and resummoning it from the graveyard counts as a tick for the overall summon count. For Insect Queen the easiest way if you care is using Pinch Hoppers from Flame of the Tyrant while it's in your hand and then agonizing how to proceed with the rest of the duel because Insect Queen is unbelievably garbage.

you can get 3 dimension gates and use remove traps to bring it back each time to turbo the summoning missions
also helps with other summoning missions

good point, also does Interdimensional Matter Transporter on them count too by that logic?

not soon enough, unfortunately

yes, it counts as a summon

>not playing as mommy
Why live?

neat, thanks

Literally this year. Konami said so. Soon everyone will be Synchro summoning and next year XYZ summoning

>KoG promotion match
>Brick
God fucking damnit

The ultimate tag duo
You can not refute this.

Ishizu/Alexis/Yami also acceptable.

Vehicroids are cute as fuck. I wish 90% of them didn't have completely pointless effects.

Only if you're using last gamble for the extra 3000 assessment

Now that I've done my three rounds, is it actually worth the effort of trying to tard wrangle Kaiba in an effort to aim for high scores or should I just say fuck it and let auto duel handle the rest of this event?

>Not playing 3 BEWD, a few light effigies, and a couple polys into BEWUD when playing with Seto
it's like you want him to get in your way by tributing your cards for blue yes
so instead of having him fuck you over for doing that, you BENEFIT from it

truckroid beatdown is the best and most hilarious thing to come from vehicroids

I auto-duel everything except Yugis. Also, don't watch when you auto-duel, insanely infuriating.

>masters Yugi to a tee
>fucks up his own brother

Mokuba needs to get his priorities straight