5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
discordapp.com/invite/khsFP26
>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Kiyohime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for I burned my account feed me (you)'s

Post THAT Ilya image!

Yuraily

Is she daijoubu

jesus christ, that /fgog/ thread completely dropped talking about the game for that drama.

i mean we have some drama here too, but damn they're on another level.

oniichan is filled with turbo autismo after all

Is anyone else scared shitless that despite all they've saved they'll still miss their servant, even with that AND bought quartz on top?
I would just be devastated

you clearly were not here for the numerous times this game stopped discussing the game to talk about history, religion and other autism

Nothing Dr Gil can't fix.

Me. I'm worried as hell and it's not doing my anxiety any good.

It's a bunch of made up bullshit anyway. They're swalling the bait harder than ever before. That user is laughing his ass off at all the (you)'s he's farming over there.

The solution is to buy even more quartz

Care to elaborate? Not sure I want to sift through all that.

Did you forget about Dylan?

Little Halloween Devil was one of my favorites. It's a quick way to get to the first NP and helps out with gaining more NP throughout the fight. Maybe not my favorite I like George, d'Eon, and GudaGuda Poster Girl too much but definitely one of my top picks.

I don't have many 5* CEs.

is that an alt skin for nursery rhyme?

I’ve learned to deal with it. Nothing a few shitposting sessions and pity (you)s can’t fix.

Why is Shirou running backwards?

Is there anything wrong about talking about history though? or mythology?

i mean, I play this game because of that type of shit. I think it's better than namefag drama, you know?

>3 threads
>the foot thread is active
eh?

Post your farming team

I think it's more heartbreaking to have rolled these two than if I had gotten nothing at all. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It is not a foot thread if the girl has shoes on user

someone baited the thread hard by pretending to delete their favorite servant, then they posted a fake account bind code/password, and said they would an hero.

They then started posting as a
>friend
who just happened to be present and who just
>happened
to pick up the account before anyone else could use the code.

It's top tier bait and /fgog/ is guzzling it down.

Shall we talk about history? The Lords of Mantua were quite innovative in how they used poly-alphabetic cryptography.

Do you guys think we're going to fight Buddha-man in part 2?

You faggots started talking about some faggot on facebook so it's not like we're better.

Can't we talk about Maxwell?

There's a foot in the pic, it's clearly a foot thread.

I'm assuming you mean normal farming, not event farming.
>Kaleido Cat
>Kaleido Lance
>support waver
>4-6 what ever servant I want to increase the bond on.

Contrary to your belief, a footnigger thread is not necessarily one where
a) the feet of the servant are showing
b) the bare feet of the servant are showing
It is a specific set of images which he spams.

A guy made a collage of it

Tell me about Maxwell, user. I only know the his demon in the thought experiment.

Trust me, I know what that feels like. I needed to stop entirely after Halloween.

You learn to deal. You learn to move on. If you're smart, you probably learn to enjoy other things in life. If you're like the rest of us, you learn to pace yourself and realize there will always be another time. I might be fucking forever and the chances might be shit, but you'll get another chance.

>Post your farming team
George/Herc/TamaCat, in general.

George/support/TamaCat for this event, with Herc/[class advantage servant]/Cu in the back row.

>150 quartz
>NP2 Stheno
>NP2 Liz
>NP3 Martha
>4x Street Choco Maid
>Nursery Rhyme

This is somewhat fine. I have Jack so I can unite the loli trio for Christmas.

Fran w/kaleido, Arash w/kaleido, Waver.
In the back row I've got a support berserkalot with a kaleido, along with jannu and salter collecting bond points.

Takes me 3 turns per battle, 4 if it's lancer hands.

How is your collection going /alter/?

Me.
As long as I can get Horta and Ereshkigal I don't care if I miss out on every other 5 star I try for. I currently have 180 rolls saved up, should be about 250 by the time she comes out, and am willing to spend $400
But that's still a 3% chance of failure which is scary.

Maybe if they make a Last Encore event.

>120 quartz
>NP2 Nero Bride
>no Tamamo
Tired of my E-rank luck honestly, really thinking of quitting this kusoge

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

I'm staying here for a while.
Don't tell anyone.

I don't believe you.

>he doesn't know

So since Umu wouldn't come home, I'm saving for Cu Alter how good is he?

Fuck me this node is amazing

Santa Alter and 2 Wavers make this shit so easy as well

Are you by any chance a f2p player?

how can a girl so small and young have such a thicc ass?

Who the fuck are you

The Rider rate-up was such a blessing for my f2p ass. I'm going to miss it.

>Santa Alter and 2 Wavers make this shit so easy as well
Are you me? Stop using my team!

you know it's bad when nee-chan has to hide in /alter/ from her own thread

Got Tamamo Cat through the choice 4*, plus a second during Halloween.
Got Tamamo through some lucky rolls just now.

Those are the only two currently out who I really wanted. (Mind you, I've really liked several I've picked up since I started playing.) Summer Tamamo, Cu Alter, and Gorgon (probably with Lancer Medusa) are the only other gold servants who I really want, and they're a little bit off. Although I'm looking forward to Camelot since basically every servant on rate-up then looks good.

Already Orion and Brynhirld

If it's two 10/10/10 wavers with an 8/8/8 Santa, maybe

Imagine Cu as a 5* Berserker with sky high stats and his 2 best skills evade and guts. He's kind of fallen off because of recent bosses focus on removing your debuffs but he can survive wave after wave as a main damage dealer or last man standing.

pretty sure that's kiyohime.
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Kiyohime

kill yourself

>2 Wavers
>7 turns
hmm. Maybe I should do that instead of Santa+Martha+Waver.

Ian Ramos Nguyen

Use your welfares.

>I'm staying here for a while.
S'okay. Everybody is crying, either thankful that they pulled Tamamo after Halloween, or devastated that they still didn't. We're also quite impressed with the Valentines drops, as seen here.

Post your desktop background.

I already went all in on Saber Alter so I've achieved absolutely nothing. In fact, it's just a kick in the dick for me. Would have legitimately gotten more use out of NP4 than this.

It is I, Ansem, the seeker of darkness.

terrible waifu

For what?

You know, rolling Saber wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't also so totally boring in this game as well. She doesn't get any interesting story elements, her first interlude was at least somewhat interesting but her second one was generic.

She's just boring in this game and we don't see any of her character too.

I have my Mordred and Karna, hoping to get Horta, Shuten, Nitocris, Ozzy and Ibaraki. My hopes are low.

You got 6 rare prisms and 15 mana prisms rather than 2 mana prisms; quit your bitching.

FINALLY. After failing miserably last halloween and getting spooked by what felt like every 5* but her (including two extra wavers), I was devastated but I saved up for this banner and got her after ONE (1) summon. I am beyond happy, I can't believe she finally came to me. Finally my own slutty fox for artsmemes.

How do we stop Nasu from ruining Fate, bros?

Funposting can be terminal, user. If you funpost too much, you'll lose time for other hobbies!

>I'm saving for Cu Alter how good is he?
He has Cu's Evade skill, although at only 2x. If you've used Cu you know how handy that is, although like Cu's, it doesn't last if an enemy focuses solely on him. He also has Cu's Guts skill. Cu Alter's third skill is an ATK debuff, which can help him survive but isn't the best.

He has one of the highest attack stats in the game and a standard Berserker buster deck, which is obviously good at dealing damage.

His NP is single target, Buster, and buffs his ATK first before hitting. It is very nice. His Bond CE isn't as good as Heracles, but it does have Guts 20% and gives a permanent 30% damage buff to his NP. So it's worth picking up.

If you are the user from the last thread, then Volumen Hydrargyrum is still a CE I'd recommend you keep a lookout for as well.

We take away his Dark Souls.

To farm the event for the other rate ups.

>summon a new servant
>realize i will have to get more chocolate to clear the shop

seeing all these anons that failed to roll fills me with dread for two weeks from now.

BEST WIFE

We give him more Dark souls.

>summon new servant
>caster
>glad I didn't convert my caster coins into chocolate bars yet

being the best daughter gives her the best genes

So I only listen to Bryn's chestlet self cause she's qter

Im dreading the day they introduce hyper grailing or whtever bullshit excuse they use for turning 5* to 6* ‘grand servants’. Artoria is going to be one of the firsts.

An entire 40 ap run?

>Valentines event in full gear
>all ads in other apps are now for chocolate
They know.

>This
That's amazing,
>Wasting time with waifus, when based bros are right here.
it sad really

>single roll for bride or literally any decent servant since I'm new
>Gold
>Saber
>Pull fucking Chevalier

Good fucking night

>not dual class 7* servant

This sounds like me, except that I didn't get spooked and had absolutely zero 5* servants as a result. I'm perfectly fine with Tamamo being my first and only 5* though, at least until Summer Tamamo and Cu Alter. I put a set limit on how many quartz and tickets I was going to use, and she showed up at the last ticket. So I'm very happy.

Witch route when?
I'm very tempted to grail her to gold saint graph since I'm not planning to roll for another caster for a long while and she has started to grow on me