/vn/ - Rise Edition

Visual Novel General #1838

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1057065/1ea5b7263f/
vndb.org/v18694
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to marry Mitcher!

I want to impregnate Ruu

;_;

Seno Ayana is right in my strike zone (Big tits + Tomboy).
Her route however was very… blah. The date setup stuff was boring and nothing else important happens.

I’ve gone through 6 of the 8 routes, and so far only one (Fujino Ren) has been any good.

When will people stop ritualposting Mitcher

No, Trip and Irru officially made it clear that Virgin Road wasn't happening even though we already knew it wasn't.

Never. I plan to do it until this place dies.

worst PE girl

Never, mitcherfags are autistic as fuck

I LIKE LOLIS!

>download BD kajitsu for more meme webms
>it has hard subs in the middle of the screen

2cute5me

When I kill myself.

Yandere Alert

Me too

MANGAGAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>tfw no game / VN with the production values of a Persona mainline game, but with an emphasis on relationships and 18+ scenes

I just want to lewd the doctor.

but mothers can't be lolis

That is a very cute Mitcher.

that isn't ayaka

Used good

can't you make these webms in higher quality

I mean I know it's the world's cheapest anime but that just looks artifacted

figured. i didnt get to play any vns underway. sleeping next to a torpedo makes it kinda hard.
i was here for when that came out. still have no real desire to play it. should i?

>world's cheapest anime

We can go cheaper.

it's not fair if you don't give it a shot

well, she is MC's mom...

>world's cheapest anime
if you want to see cheap check out the wagamama anime

Fair Janai?

you know I bet you're gonna violate opsec one day submarineanon

We sure can.

Ahhhhh sukisuki,.....

I'm looking for a better quality file to make it from at the moment, the HD raws on nyaa are dead it seems.

if it gets me out quicker, then i just might.

Friendly reminder that if you put your head inside your freezer and wait 15 minutes you will be able to open a portal to your VN Waifu's world.
Tested and certificated by SERN

Just use animebytes

whats this from

Why does Mitcher wear such poofy shorts?

So used good?

>instead of romancing and fucking cute girls, you get to play as a cute girl
why is Liar-soft so great

She likes her clothing like she likes her pancakes

Do you want to feel loved?

onikiss

exhentai.org/g/1057065/1ea5b7263f/
Mom mini route from:
vndb.org/v18694

>Do you want to feel loved?
i think youre forgetting where you are

yes ;_;

Every time I read this I get a goofy ass grin on my face because of how unreserved she is about liking Haruto. It's nice. She's nice.

>ley-line route is 30 minutes each
I can't even describe how mad I am. The wait for the other 2 games will be so long I'm gonna forget the story by the time I get to play them

>/vn/ will never make you feel loved

I love you user.

It's amazing, she was fine in the beginning but once the 3rd act begins she elevates herself to best girl material.

That's why I've put off reading the first one until 2022.

For that exist the toxic fungus

>mom route

serious answer

Gimmicks
>Two MCs

Pros
>cute girls
>good art
>Senri is great

Cons
>Haruto is extremely autistic
>Ageha and Ruu never
>H Scenes in epilogue
>H Scenes are badly written
>fair janai

Speaking of bad ends, what kind of bad end that got you depressed the most? Did you ever read everything including the bad ends for the sake of completion?

y-you too

My copies are 720p from HorribleSubs, if you want to look for that

Gonna be hard to read VNs with Tyrone's torpedo up your torpedo tube.

>Cons
>Haruto is extremely autistic

seems like a perfect self insert to me.

might give it a shot

Bad ends are for bad humans

>what kind of bad end that got you depressed the most
real life

senri is autistic, haruto is just retarded

What?

>haruto is extremely artistic
He definitely gets better.

There's also 3 h-scenes in the main story, but they're not full penetration or anything. Just two blowey-joeys and a handjob. I also thought Fiona's h-scenes in the epilogue were A+.

Does HS hardsub? I am downloading some 1080p MKVs form them right now just for webms.

I typically don't read bad ends. The only VN where I did was Grisaia and I think the only one that really made me feel bad was Mitcher's.

Mine aren't hardsubbed, can't speak for them as a whole I guess

I unironically like Haruto. Except in the epilogues. He's dumber than when he is in the main story.

HS is not hardsub

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't read bad ends. I can't stand not completing shit and they're usually either fun (short game over shit), or really tug at the emotions and make the good end feel that much better.

How good is Saku and Saku and Ikkikoi?
I'm finally clearing my backlog

>1 saudi seeder
This is gonna take a while

I like Saku, but Saku is sort of shit

>Saku and Saku

>not posting trash bag

>downloading anime so you can shitpost better
I admire your dedication user

What are the chances of Manga gamer picking this up? Any of you guys voted for this?

>I don't understand why anyone wouldn't read bad ends
Why would I? If I like the story and the characters, why would I want to experience the bad end for those things?
I like to complete things to, but I also like to enjoy my media. Knowing the bad end means knowing it's possible and in many cases, likely to occur to the heroine in question when you don't pick their route. I don't do sadness without satisfying resolution.

>having taste this shit
Saku>Saku, it's objectively true.

you know what I meant

Usually bad ends are kind of specific to the route though, and wouldn't happen at all if you didn't start chasing her in the first place. The satisfying resolution is reading the good end after and being glad you averted tragedy

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.

When?

Yeah, it was clear. Just read make sure you read Saku, but you can just ignore Saku if you want.

Worst girl worst route.

Cute girl good route.

Not everyone could read them all.

mom route

I have never read a bad end and thought "this is an experience I'm glad I went through".

It's wrong to cuck your own dad

Fair enough. I like short game over bad ends like in Fate though. They're kinda fun.

Bad ends are fun when they're really dire. Seeing a simple choice lead to a massive fuck up is great.

What happened to Maya cuck posters? Did they get bored?

People stopped posting Maya, so I haven't had the need.

I can understand your point that they make the good end all the sweeter, but to get there usually I have to knowingly make the wrong choices to intentionally hurt characters or situations I care about, so I usually just don't want to do it.
I don't want to do the wrong thing if I'm able to not do that.

The worst part of Maya cuckposting was that I recognized the fat old guy and hated remembering the thing he was from.
People into NTR are subhuman.

Am I retarded or aren't these basically the same? Does the first one just mean she'll spit it back out?

JAV end in Free Friend 2.
Also I have one this bad-end, but I don't get depressed when reading it. In fact, I kinda want to bring this on the discussion about bad end. There's a nukige-ish bad end in (rather) plotge from a certain moege's spin-off series where you choose to fuck the heroine's sister and captivated by hers.

That wasn't very nice user. You should apologize to Otou-san.