/xgg/ - Xenogames General #99

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/
Add 'htmlview' behind the URL for a lightweight interface

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/DPHdsLNL

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous:

Ooops.
I pushed the old one off with the new one.

This is Pyra von Aegis, Rex's canon love interest.
Say something nice to her!

Why are all of the XB2 girls so bullyable?

>discussing about

who do I put vess on

Nia is probably your best option.

What's the most efficient pouch item for trust grinding? Still Noponcho?

Yeah you don't need to use others now that you can skip the voice lines.

what if I already have dahlia and kora on her
vess doesn't seem worth replacing either of them

Thanks - are you supposed to use it on a certain charater or will any driver do?

Floren is the best blitzball.
Might as well put Vess on Zeke if Nia doesn't need her.

Doesn't matter, but someone other than Rex is ideal so you can do 3 at a time.

I already pulled floren on morag though
honestly I just want to use waifus and have decent element spread more than min max, I overdrived electra to morag just so she would have 3 tanks

>THIS AIN'T EVEN NEARLY ENOUGH

Doujins when

Is the Jojo blade good?

>those lustful eyes
But why does Mythra love Zeke?

Not really, he has a useful field skill but that's about it.

She wants to cuck Pandy

>feed newt a zaproast power bowl, her 1st favorite item
>15 trust
>give her an army field manual, her 2nd favorite item
>15 trust
>give her a noponcho, which she doesn't care about at all
>21 trust
Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't actually think there's any point to preferred items.

There really isn't, the entire system seems half-baked honestly

>sometimes

I think they're just for affinity nodes. that or it's glitched

Did she enjoy her own cooking a bit much?

So noone else uses Pandoria on Rex? She can launch too

Yup, just more checklists to fill out for no good reason. Most of the time affinity charts require you to use their favorite items but otherwise doesnt matter at all

I put both Pandy and Briggy on Rex just for the novelty of freeing up slots on the other two. Zeke handles smashes, which is usually a crapshoot because it's Zeke with a spear, but I play as Zeke so it's fine. Pic sort of related.

Zeke seems to be pretty reliable launching for me.

but if you use her over agate you dont have to hear her fucking 10 second long voice clip every time you activate her while battling an insect
And I usually use Tora to fill in the one or two driver combo effects I dont have on Rex.

what if i want to hear that 10 second voice clip because it's arousing

You might be a rapist.

What do you mean "might be?"

Every time Theory smiles, a puppy dies.

Good thing I'm a cat person.

>not wanting UNTIL THE BRINK

Is xenoblade 2 better than X?

As someone who's never played X... yes.

Oh no what happened to Nia!?

>You're about to get a taste of SAMURAI NINJA BUSHIDO
weeb zeke is best zeke

Why did Pandoria give Zeke that look in the ending when Zeke told Rex to accept Pyra's decision?
Was she telling him off?

No. She just realized that Zeke had the exact same situation than Rex's back then. Remember when Zeke was running away from bandits? Same thing: he didn't want Pandoria to see him die and return to her core for nothing. He wanted her to find a safe place before he kicks the bucket.

That's why he talked about the decision of a loved one.

I think Pandoria realized that she can't really argue with Zeke's logic, given that he too once had a similar situation with Pyra where he knew he wasn't going to make it but he at least wanted Pandoria to go on, even though it wasn't possible at the time given the bond between Drivers and Blades. But that's what matters, the wish from Pyra and Zeke was there and the same.

Maybe I'm thinking too deep into this, but I feel as though that bridge part had parallels to what Rex managed to teach Pyra and Mythra, to live on regardless to what burdens you may carry with you in life.
I think both Zeke and Pyra wants Rex to understand that feeling as well. For him to live on even though if it means living with the burden of leaving Pyra behind to die and Zeke's comment helped Rex accept that.

But then again the post credits scene happened so that kind of got completely invalidated.

I don't think it is invalidated, at least not completely. Rex still had to go through that pain but accepted that to a certain extent. That's why Rex's initial reaction wasn't just rushing to them at the end, but just joining them with resolve.

The thing is, Pandy didn't accept Zeke's decision or feelings. She dragged him in front of Amalthus.

Was she wrong doing that?

Exactly, that's why she reacted that way in the bridge scene: back during the flashback, she was stubborn and tried to stay with Zeke no matter what it takes, but now, she is on the other side of the fence, and she realizes this decision wasn't done so lightly.

What kind of resolve are we talking about here?
Pyra's "death" felt too short to even have a lasting impact on him, even though the impact was there.

How did the two of them even come back post ending anyways? Did Klaus rig some bullshit up before he was kill?

You know, Ophion isn't very hard if you have nullify reflect and if he doesn't use Ouroborous Drive at the worst possible times. Which he always does.
Now where's the bulkhead.

>How did the two of them even come back post ending anyways?
Its nanomachines, conduit and Klaus. Takahashi ain't gonna explain shit.

The core was intact, and it was reactivated with some residue from the station. So yeah, klaus probably did something for them.

I like her sister.

reminds me of a high school cheer leader thot

>thot
Please leave.

Says the Blade dressed like a 20 cent whore.

She has a track record of just blurting out.

Is Blade marriage even legal?

Why is she blushing if it's not like that?

>No no, I'm just Rex's Blade
>Well, my dear, Blades and Drivers fuck ALL the time!

Jesus christ auntie

she is interested af

There's mention from an NPC or two about how Corrine was a mischievous, wild girl. She was probably the town bicycle in her 20s.

Even though Pyra and Rex are very boring characters (doesn't mean they are unlikable tho), I really enjoyed all of those cute moments. Too bad Rex didn't have any of them with her sister.

Even she doesn't know.

lol With Zeke she appears calmer and more fearful, like with Addam

true love and respect

No law on the planet would stop me.

Where the fuck is the argentum "goldmouth residential section" for Zenobia's "we need to talk" merc mission? I crawled all over the game place to every nook and cranny of the map and nothing. I searched and searched and the best I could find was a single offhand comment that she was on the flight deck which she wasn't. I'm in chapter 6 just about to take the boat to tantal if it's a progression issue.

I'm losing my fucking mind trying to find it.

I think its that tier right above the one with the inn - there's a big cluster of like three dozen little nopon huts. Is it time-sensitive? Because it's not uncommon for a quest to need to be completed after midnight, or before sunset, etc.

Well that's half the problem, it's a merc mission so you can't just pull it open to see that and it's not listed in the req's, Thanks though, I'll head up there and check each time of day change.

Nope, guess I'll just die

Why she is so stressed? Is it really so important what Zeke thinks of her?

Why the hell does Pneuma mode need Pyra when the sword existed during Addam's time when only Mythra existed?

Mythra didn't create Pyra out of thin air. She did split part of her power to her (hence why Pyra says she got leftovers of Mythra's powers). The "full power" of the aegis is required to trigger that mode, so both girls are needed for Rex.

Where did those leftovers come from?

All the girls are getting a lot of great art those days.

>MYTHRAAAAAAAAAA
Shit, did I accident cuck Pyra?

Yep. Gotta wait for NG+ to fix that mistake.

Addam didn't have the full power of the Aegis because he was a little bitch. Mythra sealed part of her power away, creating Pyra. Rex accepting Pyra and Mythra allows him to use the Aegis' true strength.

No? She feels every stroke as you pound mythra into an incoherent puddle of flesh

so why was that name choice so important? was that about Rex's love?

It is, but it's not until the ending you get the feeling that the name is about more than it seems.

Who's the OP artist?

Nice work

Because Pyra and Mythra are the same person. And the ending is a threesome with Nia so its a foursome!

Who knows?.

She is only allowed to hold Rex' hand

I just finished. can you explain a bit more? I dont think anyone heard the girls final words.

Zeke addressed the name specifically as the girl Rex loves. I might make a longer explanation later.

Why'd they make Mythra so much better than Pyra in gameplay?

Why don't you make a pastebin with your usual answer already? Aren't you tired to say that same thing almost everyday?

What are the best rare blades per element?

Adenine's on-element damage bonus
Mythra's party-wide acc/evasion buff
Gorg's party-wide dmg/aoe radius buff

No other figs need apply

>Gorg
Dagas

God damnit gorg, every time

Adenine over Zenobia?

I don't know shit about the game and I'm just passing by but you guys are chill and Newt is besto gurl

>Zenobia over kos-mos/herald's special I that melt bosses
You can. he said best though and best bois are best