/svg/ Shadowverse General

Never ever edition

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

NEWS
>January 30th Mysterian Knowledge getting limited
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

>nipland only
How can they get away with this?

Why do you always need to post blood, luna or meme shit like ding dong? Ask yourself.

>not liking ding dong
You need to be some salty asshole so give yourself a credit for being that.

I like her as much as any other card. However, I can't help but think what kind of faggot would always post the same stuff over and over again.

>recent added content
>post the same stuff over and over again
What is your game?

FUCKING CUTE HOLY SHIT. WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET JACK SHIT. NO CUTE EMBLEM NO CHANNERU.

FUCK YOU KMR.

Same character, memelord.

I`m wondering if this was an actual fashion back then

Question answered: Discord bandwagoners.

Why do they do this lads?

filthy entitled ironic gaijins doesn't deserve it.

Gaijin will win the 1m dollaru SV grand prix. Mark my word nipshit.

Why aren't you playing her game?

POST MORE CUTE BOYS

mimimimi

which one?

You know the one I'm talking about.

Triggered?

Can I get a concede?

Rowen's 1X million download event?

Well, congratulations. You got the sword meta you asked for. I hope you're happy now.

>rowen emblem and sleeves
oh yeah

Would you a Taiwanese Dorothy?

In precisely which meta is this general ever happy?

SFL last month
Post Dorothy nerf RoB
DE, not during it though

Shiiiet. Where da stream at?

Newfag shitter.

>started playing in SFL
>come to general
>everyone complaining about blood, rune, dragon, shadow, sword being dead, haven, forest, and more
>figure the expansion must be a bad time
>someone points out that it's the most balanced meta ever, people still scream about game being dead
>now its only a few weeks into CG and everyone is reminiscing about SFL as though it was a golden age beloved by all

I've only been here a few months and I already stopped taking anything in this thread seriously.

Hello newfriend, hows the shadowverse experience?

I'm honestly fucking LAUGHING at you

shut the fuck up dumb whore

Why is she so dumb?

Phantom Cat, no.

Rule of thumb - When /svg/ complains about almost literally every craft instead of just one or two (like in ToG), the game is actually balanced.

She is literally the smartest SV

Oh

The only prebuilt i consider to buy is Oz. Oz sleeve + Oz emblem playing burn rune seems legit.

They're always complaining about dragon ironically though.

Pretty sure only 3 times legitimately - ToG, first month SFL, post-buff CG. Other complaints are usually about that one facebooktard that kept on making flame craftwars.

>Chad Ben openly admitting the game is flawed and balancing based on user experience
>Virgin KMR won't touch certain cards because muh waifu and muh petclass
Where did everything go so wrong?

But PDK was fine while Aggro Sword/Atomy/Forest (staircase) were dominating the ladder and Openrec. In tog, Dragon was the "counter" to Shadow and right now in CG it is still just shitposting, dude.

Are you implying start of CG Dragon was fine? Cygames proved you wrong, you know?

I'm sorry, I didn't give any shit about Rotation this month and just getting GM on Unlimited.

>Dragon revisionists
Every fucking time. Dragon and Sword were the strongest classes and had similar high winrates.
Atomy didn't even have a 50% wr

>54.1%
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>CG Dragon when every craft except Blood had tier 1 decks
>I only play on Unlimited
So this is how shitposters looks like.

Is Gheff still around?

It's not revisionism. I'm just calling you out of your falseflagging, stratagem memetard.

As usual dragoniggers have to downplay their cancer.
What? Those are the facts, you cannot change history fucking retard

>finally got around making a pair of zeus
how does this look user

I'd need a concede please 13174

>no Death Dragon Caller
What's even the point of Zeus

Needs that 8pp gal which you may have to get rid of nep for, but then it wouldn't be much of a nep deck.

I can't fit ddc as she pollutes nep pulls. in exchangefor having to wait until t10 for the zeus I'm trying to make that endgame more valuable with the apples and tq effect. thinking about it I could certainly use some necroassassins as I have to stall a bit more than the usual reanimate deck

>I can't fit ddc as she pollutes nep pulls.
Take neps out, seriously.

but what the fuck is the point of zeus if you cant pull it early
that's like the whole point of zeus in those decks
nigger just pick something else

apart from the fact that I mainly just wanted to build around nep to see how she does, the main reason I can't go with a normal reanimate deck whether I'd want or not is that I don't want to craft a third zeus, since nep makes sure he's buried without needing to draw him. I also don't dislike the nep turn's value in itself
in this case the main point in playing him for 5pp is that it allows to fit an apple in.

Shadowniggers

1000 crystals are 20 packs, what are you complain about?

>Spending money on a free to play game and complaining

fuck & fuck

i bought 1k cystals for either 2 new prebuilt or new leaders.
the new year special deal was a fucking scam because they are increasing the price of prebuilt and giving you none of the alt art or animated cards in return.

How good is AggroForest in Rotation now?

it destroy other aggro deck

About the one-time crystal deal, does a new player have the 600 AND the 800 available or the 600 deal is replaced by the 800 one? The news seems to imply that it will replace it but I'm a brainlet.

Replace.
If you purchased before (one-time 600), you can buy it again (800 deal)

>only 1 set of 1 drop follower
>no weedman
>sukuna
>aria
You can literally get GM with anything

Thanks.

Really spellboosts my Enchanted sword, would break the meta with.

Sleeves instead of alt art animated cards. Who thought this would be a good idea?

>virgin Ben is scared of everything new and nerfs every good card that's not from basic cuckshed
>chad KMR likes the thrill of overpowered meta-warping shit and deletes all the old sets to never get bored

Anyone on iOS not being able to update still?

>Instead
We used to get both before.

I have an Aggro Forest list i used for dailies in unranked for hadn't touched ranked at all in nore than 2 weeks.
I dunno how is the meta now
Was considering adding 2 more Sabers here, used to run Badbh Catha and Arianna instead of Aria and Saber, maybe should still use Badh since it's not a bad card at all

It's a one trick pony deck with shitty reach. The lack of roach means you won't be dealing big damage from hand and you rely on building boards and buffing it while the opponent watches. You can pretty much take a wild guess this won't happen often and you'll be in that tight spot where you need 2 damage lethal and you just can't pull anything while the opponent regained full control of the board. I'd recommend neutral sword or blood aggro over forest any day.

Can I get a private win? ID 24557

Would you?

Thanks nacht

nice saggies cerb

Oh, I didn't realize. I never bother with sleeves. Wew, 300 crystals more for 2 legendaries, some of them total memes, such as Mail, and no animated alt art. What garbage. And I was actually looking forward to the new set.

That's bestiality user.

The legendaries count remains the same. It's just they have playsets of Gold like Orenawa. You know, for newcomers.

>"Ikuwayoooo!"
>Translates to "Ya ready for the good stuff?"
The translation job on this game bothers me.

Best poorfag rotation climbing deck?

They're incredibly inconsistent. Sometimes they pretty much translate a card's line 100%, most other times they change it for the worse, and every now and then they do a good job with a different interpretation. So many sword dudes got fucked in translation though, Leonidas sounds great and thematic in japanese but quite dull and uninspired in his dubcuck lines.

I think the cheapest one is neutral Blood with a grand total of 0 legendaries. Google it or make it yourself. It's pretty straightforward. Just put in 3 cats, all the storm & face damage cards, and all of the most aggressive neutral shit.

wallet haven

Any Rune deck

I will defend the new prebuilts and say that they lose a lot of things compared to the old ones but the new formula is better for a new player.

The old prebuilts encourage you to spend 2k crystals to get good value. 2k crystals is a lot for a single class. If you want to buy a single prebuilt, you get some 1-ofs gold/legendaries and it feels bad.

The new prebuilts have less going on for them, but you can only buy it once and it's cheaper. Sure you don't get a playset of legendaries, but you get a lot of playable golds. A new player won't feel bad about spending 800 crystals to improve his collection for one class.

burn rune

Early in the morning, but can a shitter get a concede?

This if you want the fastest deck in rotation
Slightly better WR but slower.
>pic related
And have an option to outgrind even c.sword bullshit.

They're both about as fast to grind points in rotation.

I guess there's also aggro forest which can run with no lego and now shits on magic illusionist with brambles.

Man, set 1 of prebuilt decks got some sexy ass sleeves. I'm tempted to buy the haven one just for that jeannu sleeve.

>running stella
top kek

I am honored to be helped by a fellow man of culture, Medusa-emblem friend.

i also run her on my burn rune deck!

No problemo. Got a connection problem the first time around for some reason. Sorry for the trouble.

dumb mutt