shit op

PLACE YOUR BETS

strawpoll.me/14962532/r
strawpoll.me/14962532/r
strawpoll.me/14962532/r

>preorders for £50 on numerous sites
>for default version

Thoughts?

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

I'm digging these kul'tiran designs

>There is a body of a high mountian tauren in ashenvale, we don't know who killed him
where?whats its name?

PREORDER COUNTDOWN ON BATTLENET LAUNCHER

So, USAians, did they release tomorrowday?

>mfw demon skin + prydaz
is there a comfier more safe feeling then like 2.5million absorb shield? feels like a mothers warm dinner, feels like a safe place, feels like home

lies

>Holy: traditional priest, channels the light to heal
>Shadow: void mage
>Discipline: ???
What's the lore behind Discipline Priests?

a holy priest that has cum dripping out of his tight boipucci and is angry becase he wants more

they let you discipline their asses until you feel better

what are you waiting for wowg!?

what time is the q&a? 12?

>pvp in 2k18

combination of light and fire

NOOOOOOOOOO ANDUIN PLEASE SPARE ME

POST PVP MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=q7OIkJWB35Q

An inquisitor that sears holy light into the unpure and heals the faithful through his punishment

wowik, ja...

crashing this thread

what is most lore friendly class for void elf? Hunter?

He asks for a honorable death but Anduin puts him in jail instead

Is that an insult to orcs and their honor? Im not sure

That's a pretty good explanation. I don't remember seeing Discipline Priests other than those scarlet faggots and it fits the theme.

Priest for the Void half

Ranger, Rogue, Paladin, Mage for the Blood Elf half

p-pls no ogar

>what is shadow priest

LOK'TAR NO OGAR CHRIS

>metzen leaves
>orcs are irrelevant all of legion
>now saurfang turns into a cuck and sylvanas is YAAAASSSS KWEEN SLAY

hmmm was metzen the hero we needed but didn't deserve? a watchful protector... a dark knight...

>>>AHHHHHHHHHH SYLVANAS RELEASE THE PLAGUE QUICK AHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the orc people

>people ACTUALLY THINK allied races will be here today/tomorrow
It's like I'm on /vp/ waiting for CoroCoro all over again

just finished 90-100

should I pull an all-nighter and do 100-110 lads

No

No. The game is no longer fun enough to justify fucking your life up

It's literally just one retard samefagging.

No one thinks allied races are coming.

A mage would be the most fitting, because unlike a priest you aren't praying to the void to gain power, you are using it as a power like the arcane.

No because leveling 100-110 is much easier through invasions

Wait for the next timewalking and tank/heal-spam to 110

>youtube.com/watch?v=0W2M2zAlK4E

HOW FAR CAN THE FAR SIGHT TAKE ME, HOW FAR CAN IT GO, CAN IT GO?

Of course goy.

ion looks like an accountant who fantasizes about killing his boss

>MMOC releasing formal previews of allied races
>conveniently completes that 12 hours before big QA
>entirety of allied race content is in the game already

You have to be stupid to not see connections. Boub has insider knowledge so he can prepare the site, it is known.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DPhFpZW5a8 - Ranged
youtube.com/watch?v=tS0mQ25ezq4 - Melee
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4d4yB-cm6E - Healer

That's literally what Shadow Priests do. They aren't actually priests, they don't pray to get their power. They're literally void mages.
They simply use dark magicks like mind manipulation (Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Shadow Word: Pain), controling the flow of life for an opposite effect than holy (Vampiric Touch, Vampiric Embrace) and then drawing power from the void (Void Bolt, voidform itself).

1:10
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Hw8QEGnno&app=desktop

Holy fucks, how can other allied races even compete?

So a mage would be more fitting because they act more like "void mages" than priests.

Zandas are the clear winner on horde side but it's a toss up between them and void elf for overall best.

Damn I gotta get me a Zandalari even though all my characters are Alliance

>it's a toss up between them and void elf for overall best.
i think you mean dark irons

: )

>spriests actually use void abilities
>mages don't
>hurf durf mages more fitting

>nigger dwarves

Guys let this sink in

>there are literally still people out there without challenge skins because they're too hard

TURN ON CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=h3DvqSX0JQY
>implying this music isn't GOAT

Mages only use Arcane magic and derivatives (Fire, Frost), you dumb fuck. It doesn't matter if you're a voidraped elf or a smelly ogre, you're still using Arcane magic.
Shadow Priests are the only class that use actual void magic. The only class to come close is Warlock because they can summon voidwalkers.

>literally blacked elves

A mage is a more appropriate description of what a void elf is, not a priest

Holy good
Discipline neutral
Shadow evil

Disc priests are the middle of the road practical type of priest, not fully committed to either light or shadow worship

If draenei are the epitome of holy and undead of shadow, then most other races priests fall somewhere in between that, many of them disc

You're both wrong. Warlock is the most fitting class, you fucking mongoloids.

>lust for power
>see things like Fel and Void as just conduits to power, not afraid to delve into them in their lust for power
>uses Shadow, Void, Fel, and Fire magic to destroy their enemies

Good and evil aren't concepts in the WoW universe.

No one really harnessed the void the way Alleria has before, they are a new kind of mage, they aren't just priests. Priests get their power mostly by using old gods, Alleria is teaching them how to use the void directly.

what was the rare shoulder piece equivalent of garrosh and xavius in MoP?

>Good(Light) and evil(void) aren't concepts in the WoW universe.

There are evil Holy individuals, you know. Scarlet Crusade and many goblin priests (see that Azshara quest chain), for example.
You don't have to be good to use the Light. Your alignment doesn't matter in the slightest, it's simply about praying.
Shadow isn't inherently evil either. It's not even about worship. They're like warlocks: casters that channel the void (fel in the case of warlocks) for their own gain.

Priests don't use the old gods mate, not even shadow priest.
Disc and holy use the light and their faith, Shadow priests literally tap into the void.

it's a new kind of mage and an entirely different way of using the void

>I AM MY SCARS *kills a naaru*

heh.. nothin personnel kid but I'd rather die fightin than be a slave 2 the light like some Christian piece of shit I like to think for myself

>shadow priests fighting against the burning legion
>evil fighting evil

nah
there's going to be the *shocking* revelation during BfA that there isn't actually a void plane, it's just a bubble in space where the Void Lords exist, and any Void energy is drawing off them and only them

Light is Lawful Evil and Void is Chaotic Neutral.
You cannot deny this.

>harnessing the power of the void is the same as being the void

The void is the antithesis of existence. It is inherently evil.

>Light lawful evil

This is the edgiest shit I've seen on here. Congratulations brainlet.

Wrong. Void elfs are closer to the Etherials than mages as a race. They pop in and out of the void like them, they can use the void at whim it seems, like them. Mage doesn't fit outside the fucking blink, which is easily explained as 'instant void tears' like we seen in mac'aree

I do more dps with t20 losing 7 ilvl and with suboptimal pieces than with t21.

Why do you assume that substance is good?

really activates the almonds

>The Light is lawful evil

>Priests don't use the old gods mate, not even shadow priest.
not him but isn't their artifact an old god? they do use them to tap into the void

Only from our perspective. Play shadow priest and hear Xal'atath she says the void lords see the naruu like brothers, the other side of the coin, they don't hate them or fear them, they don't even want to kill them. If you have creation (light) you need the opposite (destruction / obliteration) to balance it out.

That's like saying the idea of death and dying are evil to real humans, when it isn't it's just a thing we do at the end of life. Death isn't evil, it just is.

agreed you should go shoot up a school that wouldn't make you a bad person since existence isn't inherently good *tips*

Xal'athat was the blade of the black empire and it talks of old gods, but it is not an old god, and they don't use the old gods for power.

And they could channel the Void before and after Legion. Xal'atath simply amplifies a Shadow Priest's powers just like any other artifact weapon (although Xal'atath is arguably the second most powerful artifact).

Mages are the only people who create portals to other places, traveling to another plane is more of a mage thing than a priest thing.

It's what old shadow and cult of forgotten shadows was, but with more light.

>just listen to the whispers of the old gods dude they will tell you the truth unlike the oppressive white Christian light using males

Come BfA you won't have to worry about that ever again user :3

>hear Xal'atath
Ah yes, the old god blade described as "not your ally"

Listen to her, yes?

She refers to the other old gods as "brothers" and considers herself above them. She also comments how it was the other old gods who sealed her inside the dagger.
What else would she possibly be?

Sounds like you have problems.

it's amazing how many people take everything Xal and Ilygnoth say as absolute fact when the Old Gods are known for being exceptional braggarts with next to no substance

a pathological liar

>the second most powerful artifact
who's first?

It is indeed infused with old god powers, and while it's not specified it's said to be a piece of an old god. The whispers even talk of the old gods as brothers

How the hell are you this stupid? Mages mostly create portals between the mortal plane, or in some cases to pocket magic dimensions (The Eye of Eternity). It's warlocks who create portals to other dimensions. The summoning portal summons other players using the Twisting Nether as a shortcut.

why aren't you at work/in school

Im at 30/36

Need Holy Priest, Tank Monk, Healer Monk, Afflic, Sub Rogue, and Healer Druid