fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv310655071
twitter.com/prsy3/status/958095473864146944
eurogamer.net/amp/2017-05-30-whats-keeping-nintendo-from-making-a-new-advance-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm at the top of my game!

get out of here you old hag, it's not time to migrate yet

Discuss.

This would make FE6 much more enjoyable.

based zephiel

DEAD GAEM!
DEAD THREAD!

Felicia is the cutest! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! Keeping her safe and making sure she has no worries or troubles! Being there for her always! Holding her soft hand and giving her little kisses on her cheek! She means everything to me! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

>canonically top tier breeding material and wants to do lots of breeding
>Alm goes for Celica instead

So Celica definitely was using some sort of witch magic to control Alm, right?

What am I looking at here?

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv310655071

>Can't even make a proper thread

Boey's a better partner for Mae, anyway.

Who's ready for the feh channel to reveal the poll results?

I want to steal Felicia's plate!

twitter.com/prsy3/status/958095473864146944

dayum, kagero lewds

>alternate timeline
>roy born female
>linlina born male
I just don't get why Roy(female) is calling Hector father.

Don't be so mean! She waited so long for her prf.

that's my bike

Best IVs for Seliph?

NO! Only one day left in January, don't do this to me now

Ha, you suck at this.

+soft/-drama

+def -spd

I think it's Eliwood calling Hector "dad" since he married Lilina. Hector is his in-law.

+ATK or +DEF, -RES or -SPD
It depends on the build

Reminder that Eliwood does spend Hector Mode being Hector's nagging wife.

That almost makes sense, but then why is her hair red? I'm confused.

>WTF, FJORM IS LAUGHING AT US SHARENABROS

>tfw Anna tanked a BK on my last battle of the arena run
I'm a retard for forgetting about WoM, but holy shit.

Pretty sure it's just a gay ship, the Lilina and Roy are their kids.

Eliwood is calling him "father" in the same way that couples call each other dad and mom when they're married.

YAMEROOOOOO

>gay ship with kids
Ahhh ok, almost makes sense. I wonder which one of them conceived.

Are we dead?

People have to sleep at some point

Alright /feg/, r8 my idea. A Skill Refinery that allows you, for 50 refining stones (and the added Arena Medals and SP costs), to fuse two skills a hero learned. So two blow skills into the corresponding dual blow, two defiant skills into a brazen, Wary Fighter + QR give Vengeful fighter, WF+BA gives Bold Fighter, dual rallies, dual spurs. You get the idea. For 100 refining stones, you can upgrade standalone skills into their superior version. Stance into Breath, Spur into Drive, Hone/Fortify into Tactic

>cleaning friends list
>delete people who haven't played in 3 days or more
do you guys do this? How many days do you wait to delete inactive people on your friend list?

Well it's not like there was anything to do the last 3 days.

Now if they're inactive during voting gauntlets (or worse; lead with shitty characters) they get the boot.

Over 4 weeks but that's usually because I rarely check my friend's list. Also if they have a shit lead unit, a 2* Raigh is no friend of mine

Psst, hey, y'all wanna talk about Advance Wars?

Is this Feh Channel what Feh was Eavesdropping about?

>when Alfonse gets to fuck Kiran, Fjorm, Veronica, Laevatienn and Zacharias and no one wants you

What's a good special for Lyon ?

>Advance Wars?
eurogamer.net/amp/2017-05-30-whats-keeping-nintendo-from-making-a-new-advance-wars
>Nintendo's Hitoshi Yamagami - who worked as producer on three Advance Wars titles, including the last entry, 2008's Days of Ruin - said he'd be keen to return to the series. The problem, though, is how it could assimilate one of Fire Emblem's most popular features - the relationship-building that takes place on the battlefield.
>"Personally, I'd love to do Advance Wars, but since it's harder to create relationships between its characters compared to Fire Emblem, I don't have a clear idea of what kind of setting it could have," Yamagami told Eurogamer.
It will happen. Rest assured. Waifu Wars will be real with the creation of Switch Wars.
The dream will become a reality. They might even jump on it right after Fire Emblem Switch. I will believe.

What is this guy Thinking with aeither???

new legendary hero is an Anna alt

Depends on your war funds, I don't talk to filthy poorfags.

Depends how it's balanced. If it's like darting blow 3 + death blow 3 = swift sparrow 2, that could work out well. If it equals swift sparrow 3, things could get broken. Either way ISIS won't do it, they want you pulling for rare skills.

>Waifu-ifying Advance Wars
NONONONONO

No.
Do you want to talk about Tear Ring Saga?

>what are arena points

Where is the TT banner?

I'm amazed at how butthurt that interview got people when the idea made me happy as fuck. More advance wars PLUS Sami waifu stuff.

Never ever.

Could just be supports

right here
*unzips dick*

It's pretty early in the week but is this enough to get to t20?

Real talk.
What would you think about "Lord Powers" in Fire Emblem Switch?

Better than a garbage OC

Advance Wars banner when?

Black Luna and other prf specials score the exact same as Aether.
Of course you still get a bunch of retard whales putting aether on their Ayras regardless. It's great.

Haven't you downloaded the update yet user? Go to the play store or something.

:^)

Peshkatz + dancer is giving me kagero flashbacks

>203591403

Not falling for it.

To get into it? almost certainly

Oh you're right
lol what a dumbass

Double Lion is effectively a CO Power that can be used every turn.
Aether is the other closest thing to a CO Power.

is it a good score to stay in t20 if i get there?

>Ryoma just nearly ended my streak
Holy hell. Had to take two deaths, though. Hopefully it’s enough to get into tier 16 next week.

18 points more and you can stay in t20 lol

I think Fates' Personal skills are a nice touch, a little something to differentiate units while not being too game breaking (mostly)

If an MU gets a "Lord Power" people will freak out and start screaming "Mary Sue".

You'll need 5036 score to have a good chance of staying in at this point, probably 5040.

Iceberg

>+Atk / -Spd
Can she be saved?

CANAS SURGE

Canceled, hopefully

>36/32 with access to flier buffs.

shes fine

I'M

I really hope they go balls-to-the-walls and give him Luna like it was in FE7/8, 0MT but negates target RES.
>hitting for guaranteed ATK damage before DD3/wards/other in-combat buffs

thats insane. that is entirely dependent on the bonus unit. i only got a +10 nowi and reign with +3 bike i think has the next highest score unless BK+1 beats him.

at least you have her...
;_;

Feelsgoodman

do we get defense wins if someone surrenders or lose in AA?

Fliers can get by with speed as low as 29 if they're using Darting Blow or something similar and you're Goad stacking. I've doubled shit with a +Spd Spring Camilla back in the day, it's difficult but doable. Worst case that attack boon can make solid use of QR for heavy enemy phase damage, so it still isn't terrible if you decide to drop her A for something more attack orientsd, and Ward Fliers 3.5 will be immensely useful if you decide to run Myrrh or other bulky fliers.

>gave Seth a Silver Sword +
>going to refine it soon

Would a +SPD Seth benefit from from +SPD or +DEF?

Yup, they changed that an update or so ago.

With Fury3 a neutral Seth has 35 Def. A +SPD Seth with Fury3 gets 40 Speed with a refine as well

>Woke up to 2 defenses this morning

My mini-fug is +Atk/-Def and running Fortress Defense with Lunge of all things.

>i only got a +10 nowi and reign
you fucking people are the reasons why it's this messed up in the first place.
"only".

Knoll with Nosferatu when?

>it just works

a single archer or mage could fuck greatly with this, why is this happening

What do you mean by that it's this messed up in the first place? how do people not have a 1 or 2 fully merged units by now?

ranged armor is such a power amplifier, im kinda jealous i have neither the bitch nor jakob

Best build for reddit guy?

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT