tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

>craft patches and creepers because they're free now
>literally punch through ranks, basically all wins are on the back of these 3 retarded cards
Well done, Blizzard, you fucking retards.

2nd for fuck priest still

Im proud of you for getting reaching rank 20

HCT Championship packs when?

When are nerfs going live?

you mean 10, and I will be 5 within the next 2 to 3 hours easy

I knew creepers were OP when I was on the receiving end of it but holy fuck, you don't know how retarded this card is until you play it yourself.

>you mean 10
>proud of rank 10 on the 30th of the fucking month
LOL I was just trolling but holy shit congrats on your 20% winrate

learn to read

How the fuck did you not have patches before now

Probably the most fun deck I've played all month.

How long until season reset for NA?

No, it's not, since as hunter you need strong body beside special effects, if you want to stick on board.
2 spellbreakers in hunter nowadays being played for reason.

>Ironbeak Owl is good because of hunter beast synergy (Tundra Rhino, wolf, houndmaster buffs)
I wouldn't call it good, acceptable maybe. It is a weak target for houndmaster due to its inate -1,-1 compared to other two cost minions, with rhino you're taking a 7 cost 4 damage charge that can silence a taunt. It only really shines if you're already snowballing board position.

Maybe Hunter will get some love in the next expansion.

>(4) 2/2 Keeper of the Grove [Druid] or 2 damage
>in the same universe with (4) 3/3 deal 2 damage and (4) 4/3 silence both [Neutral]
I hate team5

Midnight february 1st Pacific time. so uh, 43 and a half hours

>Blizzard talk about "muh soul of the card"
>Remove Charge from Patches, which he became well associated with his voice line to the point of it practically being a meme

What did they mean by this?

Raza priest will still be a thing but it will move away from the "cycle until you combo" into a value based deck.

I just refused to craft it. Could still win the majority of matches without it before K&C introduced Creepers and broke the game.

Can't wait till this shit's gone, it's almost as annoying as Reno back in the day.

Oh BTW I played a couple wild matches to see how the creepers would do vs. reno and literally got to play 2 free creepers on the same turn my opponent played reno. Guess who won. I wouldn't mind reno getting added to the classic set at this point, the power creep is so bad the card wouldn't even be played, at all.

Fucking Blizzard.

or you could just play big priest instead of trying to make an obviously gimped deck work out?

So now would be the perfect time to craft Guldan and Skull for cubelock right?

most likely first week of February.

(0) cost priest spell costs 0/-1 onto Spellbreaker, -1/-1 on Ironbeak Owl, -2/-2? on Keeper o Grove
(0) cost shadowstep has no cost on Youthful Brewer (2) 3/2, or Ferryman (2) 2/3 (doesn't included shadowstep's cost reduction)

Was this the most bullshit OP card to ever exist in Hearthstone history?

yes, especially since it has the potential as the next nerf target.
>3 targeted lifesteal, resurect friendly dead minions

>-1/-2 on Ironbeak Owl
>Ferryman combo
but yeah, unbalanced piece of shit

unless youre a competitive player just chill on it for now. Warlock was almost banned as much (if not more, not actually sure) as priest at worlds, so it not getting neffed is super weird. Likely to have something hall of famed.

it wont get nerffed, it'll either get hall of famed or the new expansion will make it irrelevant.

Not really, its laughably average now.

Well yea, it was nerfed
I mean pre-nerf

yeah

I meant old version.
Powercreep got so high its average now unless you build whole deck around it.

bring out your dead *plop*
swoosh
fwoom
I FEEL ICKY *plop*
greedings trabeler :DD

I feel like KotFT hero replacements will be allowed to go wild with a 2019 equivilants with different hero powers. Why hall of fame when you can sell a new card?

sets changed too, there's not much deathrattle minions by now(and some got nerfed into unplayable state), you should consider it too

because koft isnt being rotated any time soon and warlock is a problem right now.

made me chuckle

How do you guys counter this back in the days?

Play it yourself and hope

hoping they don't play it on 1

Pray that you get early removal in your opening hand

If you didn't have frostbolt or whatever, then it was gg

Just spent 4800 dust for cubelock. Was it the right choice?

*difiles your board*
OUT OF MY JUNGLE
*hellfires whatever is left*
*coin noises*
YES OH YES, THEY'LL SERVE ME NOW
GUFFAAAH
*heals for 8*
DARKNESS RISES
*cube noises*
WHY DID YOU CALL? x3
*cube dying noises*
*heals for 8 again*
DARKNESS RISES x2

I greet you

no, doomguard getting HoF'ed soon

mages hope to GOD they draw frostbolt
warriors winaxe it
priests have swp
warlocks - iunno, darkbomb was released later, hope that you have shadowbolt when this nigger is at 4 hp
paladins - pyrequality and rules beforehand to mitigate as much damage as youcan
shamans - bolt
rogues - backstab + fan/shiv or punch
druid: wrath
keep in mind that ALL these are 'have this in your starting hand/topdeck on your turn or instalose'

DELET THIS

You drop yours first and keep early removal.
Two of them is gg.

>print bullshit cards
>gimp classic set for it
Sasuga Blizzard, don't let goyim have any card base they can use between sets

>"Fly, Polly!"
>"I'm in charge now!!!"
>"You have bested me."
is there a better feeling?

>5/2 vs 2/5 creeper
either seems valid but I think 2/5 is actually better. +attack effects seem to be more common. I'd argue that 2/5 is better for hunter because you make a 4/7 with houndmaster and the +1 attack from dire wolf alpha and adapt a beast target. Hunter needs resiliant beasts to counter control and 4 attack is the anti-priest.

>free now
They were always free

Yes.

>tfw sometimes forget to attack with patches 1 year later
Glad this will be the norm now.

Doomguard is not the problem in that deck. Cheating stuff is. It always was.

The 5 damage synergizes incredibly with kodo of charge though and Hunter would probably still use it because of that. As is, Creeper is dead and will never see play again, no class will run it, it's even losing the Patches synergy.

Change posessed lackey to (5) 1/5
y/n?

6 1/6
shroud
can't attack

Know how you ladder now and it's Priest, Warlock, Rogue and maybe a 4th or 5th class on occasion? Yeah.. ladder was 99% hunter until zoo came along.

doesn't matter as long as dark pact stays the way it is

maybe in some alternative world blizzard will nerf skull & lackey

>the only hunter that see play in ranked is version without rhino

If there is no Doomguard, you can't cheat out Doomguards. Tell me with a straight face that isn't their way of "fixing" stuff.

>play pirate warrior for old time's sake
>"Fly polly!"
>out comes my main man Patches
>move mouse and click on him, ready to begin the pirate carnage
>"Give that minion a turn to get ready"
>a tear comes to my eye
>remember the simpler, better times

Can't post the follow up turn after this because file size is too big, but I had 3 voidlords and the rest of my board filled with voidwalkers. Dude plays a fucking meme card to get a random deck and I had to crawl my way back from 8 health.

>because file size is too big
really?

skull cheats out doomgaurds and voidlord and cheating out voidlords is a huge part of cancerlock too. People are running spellbreaker because voidlords, not doomguard

I'd say that cheating Voidlords is a bigger problem than cheating doomguards.

>cubelock shitter can't into the very basics of image editing
color me surprised

Yeah, it's over 4mb because of my phone resolution. He tossed out an acidmaw to clear the voidlords, but he couldn't clear all the walkers still maxing out the board and quit.

The most played hunter deck runs rhinos. But even if they didn't, Hunter was still the only class that would use Creepers if they sensibly nerfed it. A 2/5 in a game without Patches will simply not be played in anything.

I don't care enough to edit a screenshot on my phone just to post it here in which I'll just get dumb shit responses like your post.

you forgot to call him a phoneposter too

What can we use to fend up the upcoming cucklock menace? Consider that all the aggro decks are getting tamer so some promising decks with alright matchup vs Warlock will be able to be more relevant. Miracle Rogue, Kingsbane Rogue, Big Priest (Can't this fucking class die already?), Tempo Mage and a greedy Jade Druid all benefit from this.

Just packed Rin, I think I have to play control lock now. Sorry lads.

Try silences and taunts, retard.

Im beating cubelocks with zoolock.
Its all about silence and hard removal.

Big mage

Spell Hunter baby

Double Poly + this bad boy Big Mage

>zoolock
>hard removal
You what

>zoolock
>silence
wut

Am I the only one who want heavy control meta? If Warlock will run rampant then I can safely play fun decks like Quest Mage and Kingsbane to keep these faggots in check.

Fatigue and Big Warrior are on the verge of being playable as of right now, without Raza and Aggro nerfed I expect both of them to show up in low/mid tier 2.

Control and Elemental Shaman might come to life a little bit, hex and devolve are really strong cards vs Cubelocks.

>hard removal
You hit it very hard
>silence
2 spellbreakers

>Silence a Voidlord
>They eat it with Cube and they spawn 2
T-thanks user...
I like zoo a lot but I'm not sure if it'll still be able to kill cucklock without Bonemares, Creepers and Patches.

If warlocks get some decent demons in next set zoolock will be fine.

Is raza priest ded? And why bonemare getting fucked?

Face Hunter
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Candleshot
# 1x (1) Dire Mole
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 1x (1) Smuggler's Crate
# 1x (1) Southsea Deckhand
# 1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 1x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha
# 1x (2) Flare
# 1x (2) Grievous Bite
# 1x (2) Plated Beetle
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 1x (3) Bearshark
# 1x (3) Ironbeak Owl
# 1x (3) Ironfur Grizzly
# 1x (3) Kill Command
# 1x (3) Vicious Fledgling
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 1x (4) Sneaky Devil
# 1x (5) Fungalmancer
# 2x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
I only have grizzly as a trade denier, would silverback be better? 3/3 vs 1/4 or just eschew all taunts? I've got some utility out of flare to negate ice block and the card draw is nice too. Most of the 1x choices are because I literally only have one.

>raza priest

Play Illidan

Are you new/on a tight budget? Because this looks like an arena deck.

They are both terrible but if you've no other choice grizzly is better.
No, I'm sure he just decided to play some shitty deck with terrible 1 off choices because that gets him hard.

>And why bonemare getting fucked?
Because you have +4/+4 for 4 mana class spell
you have vanilla 5/5 for 5 mana minion
4+5=7 in case of bonemare, not to mention the taunt ability

>another priest player at rank 5 with Legend cardback
>turn 6 dragonfire
>turn 8 anduin
>played around both
>greater healing potions in deck
>i still win
legend rank is so fuckin irrelevant

new, 10 dust ~100 gold

I've got some choices including 1x spellstone. I'd trade the taunt for another beetle/owl/spellbreaker if I had one.

>2018
>still doesn't have legendary cardback
LOOOOOOL

How pathetic you have to be to play Raza Priest while donning a Legend cardback? I never use it because I'd be ashamed of showing off to everyone how little I value my time, but if I did at least I'd avoid playing Priest.

The only reason to get legend is the cardback, why would people not use it after?

I used it for a week after obtaining it then never again because I look like a fucking tryhard. Plus it looks mediocre and too many people use it.

No, you look like a fucking tryhard. The only reason to make Legend is to screenshot it when a /hsg/ shieldbearer spouts some asinine nonsense to shut him up.

Who's that pokemon?F2P btw

Madam Goya.