>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZxfQkxvxRI
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_f/download/269
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for no one ever puts me in the screenshot

There's no way this can be so hard. Importing and adjusting unanimated objects was one of the first things I ever tried with 3d and I never had an issue like that.
Hope you can figure it out, user.

Can I change the set color of my face with an animation?
I'm trying to do a full-face blush, but I can't see anything under add property that allows me to do that.

Which is why I'm setting up OBS, I forget to take screenshots way too often and everyone always has some sweet avatars.

I got a run animation from mixamo and gave it to my avatar. It doesn't seem to loop properly she just shakes her leg after taking 1 proper step. What mistake have I made?

>tfw in the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=yZxfQkxvxRI

Try this method. World particles (ones that don't follow the avatar's orientation) are kinda wonky in VRC right now but this workaround works decent in my experience.

i never even noticed myself in this screenshot
always a flattering angle as well

I am a rare sighting in them, too.
I'm sure you'll get your moment or two.

>tfw going to the meetups as a mute cute makes me feel like I have to go back and put more and more effort into my model so I don't have just one 'gimmick' to get attention for
>don't have any good ideas or resources
>don't want to ruin being a mute cute by talking
Maybe I should just make a separate account that I can use mic on. I might even try to make a totally custom avatar if I can get someone to draw me a reference to help model it in unity

eh, it's my fault. i'm always a wallflower and none of my avatars are that interesting/cute

Lies, you're beautiful and I'll pet hug and dance on you anyway.

Fuck, I meant "model it in blender" obviously.

>meetups are always at burger time
mfw

I know the feeling too well.
>go to avatar testing as usual
>already know the model works, going there solely to test reactions to it before bringing to friends

would you pet me?
im kinda big

Oh shit I'll try that user, thank you very much! Also, saved the link for future reference.

I've had a rift since Friday but I've been focusing on making avatars. I've never been to a meetup, how bad are they?

>trying to guess who all the anons in this thread are

i know discord is cancer but hanging out with you guys every night makes me wanna talk to you even when we're not ingame :/

What is the best shape for collider to fly?

Yeah I don't know. I've got my fleet of legit MMD avatars with facial animations and props, but can't get a static object to stand upright.

Shows how I've learned a pretty exact process to getting avatars in-game and don't know how to deviate at all from it, I guess.

Fuck off Jelly go softban some people from /dsg/ instead of trying to make a circklejerk

I don't know, I like the anonymity. There are things I'd say and do here that I would not in the meetup.

>he's not in the (((inner /vrg/ circle))) discord

I'm using a tool that can export the model/skeleton/animations I want to .fbx. The rigging to humanoid option in unity seems to work well enough, but when I get in-game, it seems as though there's no weight painting? Would this be something I'd need to address in Blender? Was hoping to go straight from the exporting tool to unity, but I'm not so sure that'll work.

Is there a /vrg/ discord or it's just a meme?

It seems like we're getting notorious representatives from many of the major Veeky Forums boards.
We should form a council or something.

No.
Yes.

>he's not in the (((outer(((inner spheroid)))triangle)))

Why don't you ask them in-game for their discord once you've added them?

You mean /vrg/ learned to communicate? I'm shocked

Can confirm, I'm here from /drg/. I don't have any Dangan avatars though because the MMDs are usually trash

Without memeing:

There's a weeb discord founded by Tupper and his crew that has a good number of people in it who lurk/post in /vrg/, but /vrg/ itself has no discord.

Most of the discord crew prefer to hang out with each other than actually come to the meetups.

>fresh reinstall of windows
>never re-download discord
You guys know nothing of my anti-social power level.

I know we have some Euros that wreck their sleep schedule to make it but that's pretty rough. At least it looks like we're keeping a lot going through the weekends though. I wanna pet the euros and aussies too.

>tfw want a CM3D2 model so I can be a snowflake but can't torrent stuff because uni+isp both trying to cockblock me and I can't be bothered to bypass

As an addendum, they occasionally come to our meetups because they sometimes lurk/post here, but it's two separate things. We only really organize in the thread, and it's mostly during Burger night hours.

>Tupper's cuck crew leaves with him from the meetup
>performance drastically improves
Really uh, really makes me think...

To add to this, I will say that their group is fucking cancer and every time they join, the meetup goes to shit.

>tfw a CM3D2 mod lets me have cum in my mouth
Feels lewd man

>I wanna pet the euros and aussies too.
Aussies can make it to the meetups easily enough actually.
t. aussie NEET

You're saving yourself a lot of dynamic bone pain.

:^)

making other people use 20k models so he and his friends can bring out the 200k poly 2hou models.

devilish

Good, good.
I'm from /ksg/. Pretty much the same issue with models, it'd be a pain just to get a nice CM3D2 conversion. Dang games that are grounded completely in 2D.

>paying money for vrchat avatars

To be fair, framerates started to drop before they showed up, we ended up with a pretty large group in some un-optomized worlds

Fuck VR it's ruining my ability to focus on work/school.

He clearly has a fuck ton of bones on his Cirno's skirt, that's for sure.
>/ksg/
Why would anyone go there
Also if we're posting other generals we visit, t. /egg/

You're paying for the time you spent using my computer

>he fell for the VR meme

for the cm3d2 model porters.
can you make futa models in cm3d2 ?
anyone tried to port those ?

Go away jew, /vrg/ is a free sharing general.

i already invested enough with the vr shit that i can't justify paying for avatars, but it's an interesting idea since i know some people will pay
kind of a niche market tho, haven't seen a lot of other unifags here

>Why would anyone go there
It's been long enough that it kind of just ended up being the thing to do, really.

Yes. There is mod for dicks. ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_f/download/269

yes they export nice. I don't know if dicks have bones though

>at work
>looking up blender tutorials
>shitposting in /vrg/

I'm legitimately addicted to this game

I'm addicted to you beautiful bastards

Can't believe this... Would love to discuss more. Reach me at: [email protected]

I don't even have a VR headset

Can someone help me please? I looked it up, but I can't find a satisfactory answer.

>launch into Void Club instance as usual as I never bothered to change it
>noticed they updated
>song that was perfect for welcoming into VRChat is now gone
>tfw
IS IT JUST OUR BODIES

Instead of turning your entire model red it might be better to swap textures.

>Go into great pug sim
>Asshole is blinding everyone spamming racist shit

Ugh. We can never have nice things can we anymore?

My only experience doing this is with a hidden mesh that has transparency and gets activated on an override, most of my models came with it so I didn't even need to make a blendshape so I'm sorry user, I don't know.

Not the entire model. Just the face material.

>CUZ WE'RE SCARED TO BE LONELYYYY

goddamn user I always thought the same thing

It feel like the more obnoxious types are learning how to do that sort more and more.
Most recently I was in a room with one that just made everyone screens black. Yeah, real clever. I'm trolled.

Atlas your shit

>be jelly
>rarely post
>actually in discords
m8 stop boogeymanning me

I'm not at all on the level of other people here, but people started reacting to me in /hsg/ missing lethal in a /hsg/ tourney didn't help and I eventually changed my IGN to stop people calling me out when I posted uncensored screenshots.

I've spent a ton of my time answering you guys questions about stuff
I'd do it for free but I know it can take a long time to create your perfect waifu. I'd give a hand with any issues that arise when porting her into VRChat too providing they are within my area of expertise

Are we both losing our minds? Is the only reason you're holding me tonight 'cos we're scared to be lonely?

I've atlased what I can atlas, while still doing what I want to do.

I used to love hs, played it a good bit. Wouldn't have visited it regularly enough to know you, though.
I still wanna model a golden Dr. Boom card for an avatar at some point.

Yeah at least it's not that shit people do on second life that can cause your damn GPU to crash the game freaks out before anything like that happens.

I think a Ben Brode avatar would be great for someone who could do a good impression.

Sadly despite looking like a clone of him I have way too much spaghetti to do that sort of voice.

too lewd?

While we're on this thought train, someone keen on gesture wizardry should do a loot boxes avatar. And it doesn't have to be random, just have to make sure the 'crap item' is what always pops out of what someone picks, and then you reveal something awesome and golden from one of the boxes they didn't pick.

Fucking slut.

disgusting

if you're going bare, might as well go all the way

Yes. Hold me, bros.

>not in Japanese

キモイ

I read a doujin that started like this.

This is my shit
I need a lewd model holy shit

*holds your face and stares into your eyes from close up*

Neat idea. Makes me think of someone having Yu-Gi-Oh cards face down, then activating their trap card or something. Maybe a monster appears above the card when it's flipped.

I'm still relatively babby with animations, though.

>Actually using low-res stock and ugly tattoos from CM3D2

*awkwardly looks away and down*

link me the mod

Average.

sounds like a man.

Sound regular.

how do i not sound like a 15 year old retarded kid? (21 btw)

You sound like any other guy in their early 20s.

>see Prontera from Ragnarok Online in world list
>go check that shit out immediately
>it's just the cruddy looking RO1 Prontera that wasn't even designed for first person exploration instead of the amazing looking RO2 Prontera

i'd give you 25 years or so