/owg/ - Overwatch General

Ugandan D.Va edition

>Blizzard World, the latest Hybrid map, is out now, along with new permanent cosmetics
youtube.com/watch?v=4I8BAPk-Lsg

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-gb/yeti-hunt

>Latest PC patch notes
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL
twitter.com/unitlostgaming/status/958366467908669441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love my wife Sombra!

I want to bully D.Va until she cries!

>shitty tumblr knuckles OP
fucking kill yourself

waifufag filter:
pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL

Where is this Lena from?

finally found a way to enjoy this game, I log in, join a match, report everyone in it, leave, join another one, rinse and repeat until I get bored

6+ "thank you for reporting" messages every day

GOTYAY, jeff, well done

Mercy nerf WHEN.

what the fuck is going on in this video

this is older than half the people on this general

>pick mercy in QP
>never heal the Genjis, Hanzos, or Widowmakers
It's hilarious watching them get upset.

good aim can get you there but can't get you out.

you realize how out of the normal that's going to appear and that they'll eventually end up looking into it and actioning you for gaming their system right?

>first round of greek map
>23 elims, 16 crit hits and 7k damage as widow
>lose the round
playing 1v11 isnt always easy

14st for reaper is a pedophile

Was waiting for this. It hasn't been in the OP for a good while and it deserves to be there. Thank you or whoever it is for keeping this updated.

Keep up the good work

My wife, Lena "T.Racer" Oxton, just can't stop being cute!

>get rez'd
>win a 1v3 on the point
>99.9%
best play of my life

so how the FUCK are you supposed to take blizzardworld on attack when theyre raining spam and a torb turret from high ground?

They'll start climbing again now Mercy doesn't undo half their picks with res when she gets that nerf.

by not having a retarded tank that'll literally sit at the choke the entire game while they rain said spam
or conversely by not having retarded teammates that won't push forward even with a competent and probably perturbed tank that's going to get tired of the teams shit and end up practicing his Hanzo game because fuck you booga ass bitches
such is the nature of man

Yes, I'm sure 2 years from now when they finally realize half the reports people are sending are false, my account will be on top of the list of worst offenders.

I'll try to not make /owg/ ashamed of me, and take the punishment (24hrs of suspension after contributing to hundreds if not thousands unwarranted bans) like a man.

>cringelord on my team literally can't shut the fuck up in allchat

I guess Jeff wasn't lying to us, the faith in the reporting system has been restored and the 20% increase in reports received proves it.

>People that play Symmetra on attack aren't immediately banned from comp

???????????????

Fuck OFF Winston, Overwatch isn't allowed anymore!

where does it hurt user?

>those faggots who always have to say something in all chat whenever they die
>"xD"
>"LOL"
>"lucky"
>"skill..."

tits too small

>Reporting all mercy mains for playing such an OP no skill hero
Remember to do your part in helping the environment

>t. hanzo main

>that thigh gap
Good lord.

Even worse he was an obnoxious DPS main. So every time he managed to get a kill he felt the need to shit talk. It was like watching twitch chat.

report them for abusive chat, it's highly likely they've been reported a bunch of times already and your report has a good chance of being the final nail in the coffin... at minimum, it will keep the reporting momentum going (if you don't receive abusive chat reports for 30 games, they start to expire)

I won't say.

Why?

Hate that shit, the type of fuckers to brag when they win then call you a tryhard when they lose.

More, please

Can’t wait to get back home to some overwatch/mega man volume 2 collection and chill. You guys having fun in my place?

I'd rather have fun at you're place, since you have such good tastes.

>overwatch
>fun
Dumb fucking phoneposter.

Go to booru and search for mercy, it's not difficult

booru?

Thanks user, I love you.

Googling Booru turns up nothing.

wtf is booru

>underage b& crying about adults with jobs having smartphones they can use to shitpost on the go

Hypothetically speaking, who is the OW hero you would go gay for if they offered you sex?

fuck off newfags

delete yourselves

Bastion

>he doesn't know

You posted her.

twitter.com/unitlostgaming/status/958366467908669441

BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT

I want her to dominate and abuse me and then fuck me with a huge strapon.

>first legendary since the update
>waifu's new skin
>only one I wanted

Nice.

>Play Hog
>Do so much fucking work
>70% hook accuracy
>Tank tac visors
>3 golds and a silver in healing
>Environmental kills with Whole Hog
>Still lose because the enemy had a Mercy and we didn't

Mommy Mercy. But only her, I am straight.

>playing mercy so we have a chance to win
>pop my ult
>only get one rez

this happens a lot, is it a bug or what? does rez have to not be on cooldown when you pop to get 2?

whats a booru, seriously

bro
just like
shoot her lmao xD *hits bong*

I want to sexually corrupt and mindbreak her.

lurk two years before posting

will she piss on me?

kys

>Using Oni just for that amazing ult voice line

>being girls in 1345 A.D

This but unironically. Except instead of being retarded and trying to do it with Soldier/McCree pretending you're a Korean pro with perfect aim, turret mode mothbitch with Bastion.

I am already gay

stop shilling """""e-celebs"""""

I got banned for 1 week on PlayStation Network because an Arab duo wasn't happy with my decision of playing Moira and I replied to their insults calling them a bunch of goat fucker sandniggers who would be better at the game if they weren't fucking goats and molesting 8 year old girls, among other things.

Not gonna lie, I needed the break anyway.

>nobody even talking about ecelebs

ok bro

Winston.

>console
>euroshitter
kys

No one, men of Overwatch are too pure for sex.

Orisa

now kys soyim

Nobody but you has responded to it, you retard. I bet you're the faggot who posted that in the first place.

add me if you want to talk about your "straightness" in voice chat/discord/skype. Anariell#38665

Patch in 1 hour or 2 hours?

>play genji
>keep getting POTG's
I know they don't matter but is POTG rigged for genji or something?

>playing bastion
>enemy reaper gets a 5k
>i get a 4k
>my play gets potg instead of his

psh, nothin personeel

>playing tank
>your Mercy is pocketing her DPS bf
>enemy Mercy is riding the tanks' dicks 24/7
>defeat

Best tastes.
>mfw "Cease your resistance"

>be baby dva
>get nanod

uh, thanks for the remech ana

tactical nano

>tfw playing Dark Souls to escape Mercywatch frustration

How can you even make a meta this bad, it's the opposite of fun, it's fucking draining

I want Mercy to drain me.

It's usually the other way around. Healers only heal tanks most of the the time and the DPS starving from support simply lose against those who do.

>she will never rape you with her massive mechanical horse dick to impregante you with her cybernetic seed while shouting "Cease your resistance!"

baby dva has a really good gun the nano makes it even better and you'll die in three sneezes instead of two, use that shit to your full advantage if you can

i think junkrat is just as bad

>Play quickplay cause I'm fucking sick of mercy being this broken
>Mercy is still here
Like I understand playing OP heroes if you want to win, but isn't QP supposed to be an environment for fun?

I am genuinely interested in what's going on in my teammates' minds when the match is ending and they aren't even trying to contest.

Your reminder that this is canon.

If the DPS wants heals they should come to me,i shouldn't risk myself to save some unga bunga who went to 1v3

Yeah but when you and the other tank are all alone defending the point against the enemy deathball, it would help if your Mercy wasn't in a flank near the enemy spawn sucking her Genji bf's dick.