I love my POSW

This one time I forgot how great POSW coin was.

But then I remembered there are 10 POSW threads on biz everyday telling me how great the coin actually is.

The reason why its been dipping the past month is because whales are accumulating.
Also just wait when we can start staking eth on the site, the price will totally moon.

Just ignore the fact that they delisted Pivx, that was only because they didnt want you to think they scam you, the staking will be awesome.

Have I mentioned dividends?

I actually see more annoying fudders than posw shills on this board

You pieces of shit are the scum of the earth not just posw the fud on this board gets really irritating you fucking cunt kys

This is the same cycle that ETH went through
Good things to come

can you explain why they would list PIVX if they are a scam? I dont get this

posw holders will scream and shout to say their coin isn't shit. its cute

it isn't. it is quite clear there are literal posw shills here

there are more fudders than shills

people have a reason to be excited about this coin, fudders spew bullshit and fake news

this one time i was thinking about buying pivx...
and then i snagged my ballsack on a rusty barbed wire, splitting it open and spilling so much blood i realized "hey, DASH is great! especially when stored in my POSW wallet!" so i made an account on POSW and bought DASH (NOT stupid PIVX).

then, the next day i bought POSW because dividends are dividending online, wow their help and support is just great! POSW customer service is kind of like nordstrom, you get the best help every time 100% guaranteed when you add a bonus DASH coin with every POSW purchase, that's why i'm buying more every minute of the POSW at these cheap prices before it goes to the moon

>Search posw
>See 5 negative threads about it
You fudders are the annoying ones here spamming the board

>people have a reason to be excited about this coin
why? other than "muh dividends" which in itself is retarded

adding muh to something doesn't make it an argument

You can meme as much as you want but pivx has nothing to offer at all

Where is the product pivx provides that justifies 1$ worth? There is none not even a little pivx is a literal shitcoin

let me know when posw is 2 dollars or even 90 cents.

protip: it wont kek

it has been proven a scam since the beginning. we warned you several times on Veeky Forums but they have paid shills here and bitcointalk for damage control when the slack's admins/whales convo leaked. do you wonder why this coin was not added to exchanges? even polo refused because it's an obvious exit scam.
the main warning bell is the $500 per day withdrawal limit, so even if you can make mad gains with serious capital, it will take you years to exit.

Thats your answer to pivx beeing a shitcoin because you cant refute it

posw fucking sucks fag

i dont give a fuck about any of these trash coins you imbecile

stay poor

Then why are you here in a trashcoin thread if you dont give a fuck?

Seems like you have a sad live when you have to go harrass people to make you feel better

I was being ironic bro

that's exactly what people said in old eth threads
>fuck off with your globalist shitcoin ethcuck
>it's gonna hit $18 by the end of April

> whales are accumulating
THIS. its been proven the rothschilds have realized POSW's true value and are trying to control it before Veeky Forums frequenters realize what's happening. that's why we need to BUY BUY BUY before it totally moons

yeah, the whole pivx delisting was such a relief so that we know they don't want to scam us. I bought a lot of DASH. currently reaping in the staking and dividends rewards

[citation needed]
eth was never legitimately considered a scam

i take it back. i care very much about POSW

Saw you in atleast 3 threads already always same writing style always same unfunny point idk man you look pretty sad

how new are you?

confirmed same person, only one talking bad about posw really sad

link me in the archive where someone was legitimately accusing eth of being a scam.

i know i'm right. you are more than welcome to dig through the archives yourself if you doubt me.

>i know i'm right
no, you know you aren't, because you probably just spent 5 minutes digging through the archives to find something and when couldn't find anything you came back and said "do it urself lmao"
also cannot find anything

Go on Bitcoin talk, faggot. Plenty of people hating on ETH back in early 2016.

i have nothing to prove to you and im taking no time to do it.

ive been shitposting on /bant/ t b h

Found in the archives after literally two minutes

Go kill yourself FUD

PoSW will rise

Another in the same thread, all great coins get heaps of hate in the early days, but people who in invest in them in the early days can get crazy gains

>People were saying eth was trash, now look at it
>People say posw is trash so it will be great too

Nice arguments bro

> implying your argument isn't garbage either

Which argument of mine is garbage friend?

Do you think POSW lacks potential? If so, why?

>literal posw shills here
They are JIDF turned shitcoin shills. It's annoying.