/fgg/ Fighting Games General

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Based vappa

Wish I was Dr.Gero bros...

DBFZ is bad

I want to marry and impregnate Juri!

we can't let vappa take this sniff bros

lol, i am pretty done with /fgg/. nobody good posts here anymore like demonic, or rugga, or lez, or coot, or flea or donnie

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

why play 21 when you can play literal perfection?

PLAY FANTASY STRIKE

>pictured: nrsfag desperately trying to fit in with the cool kids
lmao

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

>some people in /fgg/ loves Rashid only because he is arab
Isn't that racist?

What the fuck is Maximilian's problem with black people?

I just wish no NRS games would be on the EVO's mainline this year.
Only a handful of people enjoy their shitty games and it just takes precious stream time on sunday finals.

>some people in /fgg/ loves Rashid only because he is arab
Isn't that bad grammar?

>tfw spent 3 hours trying to get a real Vegeta corner combo down
Fuck me this game is hard when you are trying to optimize.

why play dbfz

Quiet, insect.

This

How can 18 be the best when 17 is better than her?

would anyone like to play some UNIST or Rev2? patch notes hype!

I like him because he's a homegrown meme like necalli.

Wait a minute... I've seen this post before!

it's fun to play party games every once in a while

Wish I was Rashid bros...

Play Lightning's game.

100% Orange Juice is a better party game and a better fighting game than DBFZ

Jive

>tfw finished story mode, getting the hang of the fundamental mechanics, now learning difficult combos and using them in battle
Feels so good bros.

Why do capcucks seem to triggered in this thread by the way?

I can't wait until they fix the DBFZ lounges on PS4 so /fgg/ can make me want to quit another fighting game again

Region, platform?

You forgot:
>Chess 2

I hate him because of being plus on everything, having a godlike corner pressure, two great v-triggers, fast dash and walking speed, being able to safely escape from the corner... his stage, his design and his stupid phrases like
>I'm sorry, friend
You know what, I don't believe he is sorry.

The nrs autist of dbfz has started shitposting here which riled some people up.

who sip monster juice here?

That's not how a camel toe works.

Now that all fighting games are officially dead and BTFO, what genre do we move to

Soulcalibur is really going to need that post launch support because it won't have the luxury of being tested in the arcades. But that ain't going to happen without DLC practices that are bound to piss people off I fear.

What's his opinion on DBFZ bros?

RTS

Mobage.

What did the DBFZ patch do?

*bricks*

PSN US west coast
inb4 the EC dodge os

cock sucking games

the best cock sucker... in Italy

LTG would run an all human team and ban all A Gohan, Kid Buu, and Cell players for being scrubs

>tfw no Kolin mail-order bride

this
make the move to im@s ans become the best producer-san

the neutral you're looking for is in kof xiv.

This guy LEFFN always picks up the new popular fighting game for a week so he can "prove a point" that Smash players can play traditional fighters but then he always quits. How doesn't he realize it just makes him look worse?

Gonna hit ya with the don't own a PS4 OS

>LTG would run an all human team
lmao i could definitely imagine this and him raging at saiyan scrubs

>tfw nobody would give a fuck about DBFZ as a game if it was some new IP instead of some extremely popular weeb anime

i miss pisss bros

SEETHING

it has to have dress-up. And preferably literally be not a fighting game, i.e. have no fighting at all. Or any kind of competition, test of reflexes or precise controls and whatnot. The Sims shall it be.

NOOOO

>DBZ
>weeb
????????

who even cares

capcuks on suicide watch

OK

Nobody would give a fuck about street fighter v if it was some new IP instead of the extremely popular street fighter series

What about Lightning Returns

What can't he do?

He reached number one in dbfz though. He proved what he needed to.

Is there something worse than being so fat your thighs are soft and your stick moves around violently every time you press a button or move the stick?

Should I go to Veeky Forums and read the sticky??

Me. He hurt my feelings

me at the bottom

No shit, retard.

Act

Nah, just eat more burgers

>Street Fighter builds reputation by being a game
>Dragonball builds reputation by being a show
hmmmmmmm

It's week one. He's already losing way more than he was two days ago and he's starting from the bottom again.

Wish I was Birdie bros...

start skateboarding and your thighs will start looking nice and cute

I'm getting a sudden urge to sniff

Please a woman.

I dunno, Elena looked pretty happy

>tfw already bored of dbfz
welp... back to goober

Is this post implying that there are not numerous series of dragonball fighting games?

I need this costume in jive

>everyone already bored of dbfz

DAMN

I thought you were dead. Do you still play doa?

...with the same quality as Naruto fighting games,

I had the same problem but now since I became a cashier I have firm as fuck thighs, only sad thing is that I'm still fat so I basically look like some dude that only goes to the gym to do leg exercises and then goes to the nearby mcdonalds and eat a mcflurry with a big mac.

We get it sonicfox

t. silver rank rashid who spent all his allowance on mvci and now cant buy dbfz

Naruto fighting games are good dummy

theyre better than sfv

naruota games are for toddlers

Where is the Android 21 NTR fan-fiction at?

Not as good as Melee desu.

>If MvCI isn't at Evo, capcucks will be down to one game

I'm not bored, I just can't get out of auto-lobbies. I would be playing my secondary team RIGHT NOW If I could actually find any of my friends.