>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Why do people expect falchion refinements to delete Nowis like it does the non-blue dragons? It's still red vs. blue, and no one is complaining about armorsmashers not being able to killing Effies, and all that weapon got was negate buffs.

Nut in Clarine

BRIGAND BOSS IN THE TOP 20(0)!

Ike is for Soren only

It's almost time.

Mommy

IMAGEIN

Mae's massive futacock!
The biggest in all of Valentia!

Hector got first place, sd marth second, alm third, ephraim fourth, robin fifth, xander sixth, leif seventh, ryoma eight, nm marth ninth, sigurd 10th

Celica got first, camilla second, veronika third, azura fourth, eirika fifth, loki sixth, nino seventh, micaiah eight, myrrh ninth (wew lad), hector's daughter tenth

I got this from a friend who works at treehouse usa, he told me about gunnthra's stats and skills like two weeks before she was released but he also told me she would be free on release so he is not all that trusty.
Also there will be 5.5 segments on the FEH channel with the next mini TT taking the least time out of them all.
The new refinery weapons, while he told me what they did i just didn't believe him so i wont tell you because you may disregard my post but felicia and raven are good right off the bat and even better with refinements on their new prfs, Eggsacks has an aoe effect of sorts, the worst falchion upgrade is the lucina/chrom one because it mostly benefits in +effect, lucina makes more use of a speed refinement.
They will introduce two or one new gamemodes on the next version update, which may come earlier than announced.

Breeding Clarine

How does Wind Blessing Sigurd with S Support Gunnthra sound?

>nowi being an issue
pathetic. Jugdral wins again

Kimi ni smile ashita ni yume

Aikatsu shiyo Ready Go!!

This way?

EIRIKAAAAAAA

>tfw her FEH art is shit

Why haven't you completed those quests user. explain yourself

Falchions refine will have to be at least a Dragonbreaker so that Swordbreaker Nowi isn't much of a threat. Maybe even a "If unit's Target is a dragonbreath user, gain special cooldown-1"

It's not fair.

no... NO
pack it up Camillabros... we've been defeated...

Repeatedly playing Training Tower maps over and over is too boring to me.

Imagine wasting your time to make a fake leak and you can't even go through the extra trouble of making it readable.

Camilla fell out of top 20? damn

>Mae's massive futacock!
A-user please.

Can we have a new Armorsmasher with Armorbreaker then?

You can keep him, Soren. Don't let that autist breed.

Eh, she's average and Est uses her's better.

Alm might be able to scare her if he gets a Brave variant Falchion to simulate his double lion through the refinement.

A challenger approaches

>stopping at armorsmasher
Cavbreaker for wolf tomes/zanbato/etc., Infantrybreaker for poison dagger, and Flierbreaker for all bows too

Thoughts on this Femui of mine? She's +Atk -Res, I'm aiming for the Spd refine

post daughterus

That's my mom.

>mmmMMMmmMM smelly feet yas!11 Delicious smelly feet yaaAAAAS!!!

>perfect nowi was the only really good thing on my old account
>restarted and she came back to me
s-she's going to be ok right bros?

I'm planning to 4*+10 these units . Because their skills aren't really useful to pass on. Anyone have 4*+10 that you think it's worth it ?

So Dark Breath is hitting the lower of def/res aswell, right? RIGHT?

Embarrassing reddit post.

Mozume is the queen of Nohr!

Serika's dainty little girldick!
The cutest in all of Valentia!

What are your wishes for this anniversary /feg/?
I just want Nephenee and Summer Corrin in the legendary banner.

wtf i'm in jail now

Ike is for Ranulf and Soren only.

4*+10 are never worth it.

That's a cute Mozu , will adopt and pat head all day long

Let me put custom art on my units so I can use Seth without wanting to die

This your big sister on the left, and your little sister on the right.

All breaths do.

She's top 1 in my heart.

Why are myrm girls so perfect

kek, ryo'd inside

Quality of Life changes
Mainly something related to IVs or the summoning pool

aqua feet

Do any of you know of an online service or Excel function or something that functions similarly to how the GBA randomizers randomize growths/bases? Where you put in 8 numbers, it jumbles them all up and divvies the sum between 8 new numbers, and you have a new set of 8 numbers that roughly adds up to the same total as the original, just distributed differently?

I've been away from math too long to logically think through this, and I want to manually randomize some stats for a game besides the GBA or 3DS ones.

I fuck your mother

I fuck your daughter

AND I FUCK YOUR SON

Ike is for Ranulf. Soren should be dumped in the woods where he belongs.

God imagine growing up in a house with these two
I'd pop more boners than I could count

Why not ? It's almost 5*+5 and you saved 100000 feathers

I only married Takumi cause I wanted his son for myself. He's not good in bed or as a lover.

meant for

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

That's pretty much perfect IVs, imo. Some would recommend -HP but that's a -4 bane and she's not meant to tank magic anyway. At least not before a debuff in some cases. Plus it lets you run some HP skills like IP and Panic Ploy to stack debuffs.

I have a 4*+10 Nino, but I regret making her 4*+10 because she's still good these days. The only 4*+10s you should make are arena assault fodder.

Mozu appreciates head pats!

Marisa is perfect, the rest are flawed.

better quality version

How many orbs have you managed to save for Valentine's Day?

Ranulf is straight, you faggots.

footjobs from azura

They're the most fit.

The incredible amount of 30 but I won't use them

>whore of Sacae
>dies of the consumption
>Rutger is better
>worthless at anything that isn't swords, and she's shit at swords
Eh.

I wish I had a +atk/-res femui, I also wish I had a Alm to kill, but here's what I'm running.

Ranulf's pussy-pussy is for Skrimir's massive barbed cock only!!

>always kinda of blocked seth out from my mind because I hate his face
>rolled a 5* seth on one of my free rolls, worked as a axe check/hone cav bot in AA w/ axebreaker well enough
>one day decide to hear his quotes
>he actually has a decent voice and lines

Poor fucker.

If you don't care about the character and you're certain that you'll never need to fodder their skills then absolutely go for the 4* +10

What are your bets for this months seasonal banner?
>Anniversary Seasonal Units
>Valentine Seasonal Units
>Other?

>being made breakfast when you wake up
>having her clean up after you
I don't blame you.

changing IV is NEVER going to happen. Why would IS ever do that? that would make people roll less and thus making less money as a result.

Becoming Severa’s best friend! Going on shopping trips together! Trying on cute accessories! Eating at fancy cafes together! I love Severa!

Lmao!

40 more from Valentines
And like 10 more from Log In bonuses, Arena and stuff like that to complete 100

>Anniversary seasonal unit
I don't think this is happening. If it was we should expect a Lucina alt
>Valentian Valentine's
Alm with Celica and Zeke with Tatiana, there's a lot of pairings in it actually

Anymore of these fags?

who is writing these overexcited fanfic lines

Dori?

Sharena Surge!

>Feh channel still isn't out
ded gam

Tiamo on every romance themed seasonal

They're not thinking. Falchions don't even need dragon busting upgrades. In order to be viable they need some kind of all-around boost. The reason they're not used is because they're decidedly outclassed by other reds vs every other kind of unit outside of dragons

They're all just gimped copies of Matoibot.

What do you mean AA 4*+10 fodder ? The bonus units change every season

That """Fir""" is just a Lyn pallate swap. Fucking (lol. No wonder this artist draws Lyn 99% of the time. Literally can't draw anything else.

Are any europoors here staying up to watch FEH Channel?

+atk/-def or +hp/-res Femui

QR seal rerun when

I've lost control of my life so may as well.