/mbgg/ - Mobage General #835

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alterna_girls/status/958297073786507265
youtube.com/watch?v=z4SIKV2G0sc
youtube.com/watch?v=J2cY-f4AGm8
youtu.be/SlO-fHkwm_M?t=1234
twitter.com/houkai3rd/status/956799729207164930
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to ______ Shitara

project tokyo dolls?

grasma update added the undergroudn dungeon

Still on the first stage.

Kinda annoying how hard it is to find a team at this hour in Grasma.

I'm doing the first stage too right now. Maybe we're on the same team

Nah not playing now. I meant I hadn't beat it yet. Good luck

>Finally manage to clear Ouro stage
>Theresa normal attacks for 12k a hit without any kind of attack buff
This is stupid

>Have to repeat this ultra long, annoying and frustrating stage at least 5 more times
This is even worse.

Also for some reason the third wave never spawned. Ouro transformed to her third form but the third wave never spawned. No clue if its a bug or a real strat that I accidentally triggered but as you can see in the map, the only thing that spawned was the 2nd wave shit.

The number on the top left is supposed to be the total nodes right?

Yeah, the rest are hidden behind the end.

For later maps, almost the whole thing is hidden.

Yes, and pressing the 'i' shows the reward for completing the map and clearing the map

PasuMemo

Thanks. Yeah i was thinking why there's only 13 nodes. I forgot that the map won't immediately end after you finished the end node.

you gun get banned son!
To be honest I dont want to do Loliboros with the current bug cause I'm too scared of losing account, even though they already said they are planning to fix this

Theresa's damage isnt an exploit, its an unintended side effect.

Her damage goes up when people die but they forgot to adress what happens when you have 3 parties to suicide and feed her damage so they're most likely going to put a cap of like 5 dead units max instead of an infinitely stacking buff that keeps going up as long as people keep dying.

Kamige--
New gachas in 2 minutes.

and 12 hours*.

Show me some smug

Did /padg/ die?

lmfao this fuckin nigga slayin with the meme

Beat it now. The second is one a huge pain in the ass I can tell already.

I came here to ask: why is Momo Deviluuke in the OP?

Collab with Alternative girls

twitter.com/alterna_girls/status/958297073786507265

They uploaded the skill animations too

>only just realised the autism regen armor in Tagatame isnt gatcha only
fuck if i'd known it was from those beginner quests I wouldve grabbed this ages ago

...wait what

Stages 3 and 5 give you enough fragments to craft two

>my first red shell
>not for my main girl
so this is how despair feels

oh so if you do the watch ads option in the shop for LoD I guess there is no limit so you can get 10 ap per 30 second ad

some people are playing norns on a SEA apk but i can't find the link, any success for you guys?

KR question, how is Dimael?

This is happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=z4SIKV2G0sc
Will it save this general or its in english fuck off?

the latter slowpoke

Of course it will save the general, based af.

Despair is having 7 pairs of Fumika's legs.

Everyone's already settled on CN/KR so only the retarded EOPs will play that then be surprised when it dies off quickly

>SEAniggers, EOPs, /k/ and /pol/ secondaries find their way here thanks to this atrocity
This is our death sentence.

just play a good game bros

>GF gets its own general from that

Sounds like its a death sentence for GF and not /mbgg/

>death sentence for an already dead general
?????

I'm already playing PasuMemo.

Someone or something needs to nail this coffin shut and lower it into the ground.

So where's the non cucked APK?

There's none. That's the fate of all trashy english releases and you people will eat them up all the same.

okay but apparently there's an apk my dude

Go find it then

okay the underground is fucking hard in grasma. harder than the event dungeon there was for that green 4* chick. The enemies when you kill them will release bombs/spikes/warps. They spew out blue paint constantly. incredibly high damage. Don't think I've even gotten to the boss section yet. And this is just floor 1 of 5.

Sounds like the original GF discord where seaniggers, /k/, and /bookface/ found the link and flooded the chat, so the discord user had to make a new channel for mbgg.

Just wait until the floor 2 when the enemies will release spikes and block your resist spikes skill on death.The spikes are of course on all 4 walls.

Got to the boss but he hit me for like 20k and I died.

/mbgg/: (Actually chinese and korean guys that arent /mbgg/)

I finally have a team who understands how to play against spikes when theyre not spike immune and wont just go hit the fucking spike wall for 20k damage or hit a speed boost hunter combo into a warp to then send them against the spike wall 3 times.

>Download Lord of Dice
>UI is shit
>Delete it
I need a new game.

Take your pick from the OP or grab a random kusoge from the playstore that you'll delete in less than a hour.

When you upgrade a piece of armor to 4* in AGA it changes the skills as well, the AoE is bigger on Rin's Blade arms just like the hammer.

slowpoke.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=J2cY-f4AGm8
TV anime when?

>Wanting a MUH EDGE, THIS ORANGE WILL NOT PEEL faggot
>Instead of a waifu

>Tennis, Shoumetsu, Graffiti Smash, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child,
Nobody plays these games anymore. You can delete them from the op.

Delete yourself

Smile.

Ew a lesbian.

Sweet

Whens AGA event

Okay I beat the first level. Just realized that its going to get harder and harder to find a group as you go down in levels.

What other mobages do impressive cutscenes like Another Eden ?

youtu.be/SlO-fHkwm_M?t=1234

There is an event?

Houkai Impact

Tfw they are planning a part 3 of this side story

I'm Sad Suzette was pretty irelevent but at least there was a lot of Isuka.

hopefully not soon, i'm still stuck farming gear and i don't even have kits unlocked since i'm waiting for the girls on rate up to rotate before i do more story missions.

Deresute

twitter.com/houkai3rd/status/956799729207164930

The anniversary campaign was a failure. Couldn't get 6k RT for the last reward.

There's a limit which is around 20 times or something.

Literally dead game

It's in the inn

Just a note, Tales of Rays released to NA some weeks ago.

After a while of staring, I noticed tina's small breasts jiggle on her idle position so the up and down movement is very hypnotizing.

What game? Will it get an English version soon?

Also blushing Tina is the cutest thing ever.

Too bad we never got translations for this event because the TL user ended up dying.

EOPs are literally retarded

If I am looking to get into Valkryie Connect now, what should I reroll to get?
Or should I not bother playing it?

>Or should I not bother playing it?
Go with this, its not worth the time or effort.

Not that particular TL user, but I thought those were done?
Maybe if I didn't procrastinate on the event so hard I could've done proper ones. They were pretty simple. But as it is, I have at least 100 floors to grind and some dreariness in BGHS to do.

Nothing part2 related ever got translated.

Part1 got a pretty long summary/translation of the entire thing but part 2 had the guy translating it disappear.

>Yukimura's Christmas until now was just him working on his art, Isac crashing in, boasting how he can play around since he's a genius and shoving him a cake with his superior crest on it
>left with girls to feel awkward, even if it was for a reason
>his story segment in dorms is under the girls' dorm for some reason

When will Yukkii catch a break?

Probaby still busy with Granblue or something. Didn't seem like that user regularly checks here too. Also I thought it was just summary, never proper translations.

It was a summary but the chaguma one was so long that it was the closest we'll get to a real translation if you read it as you go through the story.

>trance rui
powercreep is so disgusting

I'll greentext what I can between loading screens because fuck they are long
>Kamui finds a giant evergreen in the courtyard one morning, asks the new class to figure out what's going on with it
>They want to decorate it but also think it's suspicious
>They split into groups, Yukimura tries to join the guys but Nemo says they're okay, so he's stuck helping the girls with decoration ideas
>Guys go to an underground labyrinth and find a rune that summons such a tree, it didn't do so last year so they're not sure why it happened
>As they start decorating they overhear that there's going to be dancing at the party
>Minor panic but Oscroll, Ruby, and Yukimura know how so they teach the others Noah insists that Nemo is a good dancer
>On the day of, the Seiya's new best friend they thought passed away comes back really wanting to have a date on Christmas, even if it's only pretend - MC-kun helps so the girls aren't frightened by a ghost
That's why all of the date stuff happens
>It finally passes away so they go to the party proper
>After some dancing, there's an explosion or something underground, to avoid panic Charlotte announces that this is an adventurer test for the new class and sends them to investigate
>They go back down to the facility where they find the jealous robots active again
>One is behaving oddly and tries to run away - it's headed off by Argonaut II while the rest catch up
The pilot is Joey, Seiya's rival from his old school
I forget the reason. Seiya always lost to him so he's back to put Seiya in his place? I always skim over these parts for some reason.
>They fight, then Seiya uses the secret passphrase his new best friend gave him to deactivate the robot
Then I think that was it. Some bit at the end of Seiya trying to peep on everyone's grades.

Does anyone still play Astral Stairways or Planet Master?

I'm pretty sure no one played planet master and Astral stairways seems to have died off

Coming from someone who's played VC for a year, do not touch it. I enjoyed my first few months with it, but the game's been spiralling into the shitter extremely quickly over the past couple months.

>8th pair of legs for fumika
At least I got Shitara's arms with it. Is there anything I can do with these dupes besides selling them for medals?

Index

A-team is a confirmed greedy company who specializes in bait and hook kusoge

>Was lazy all month
>Less than 4 hours to do 300 floors in shironeko

I dont like this

No one to blame but yourself

Dumb shironeko poster

You could feed them to another piece of gear for levels, or keep them around to remind you how many dupes you've pulled.

Neither seem like very good options, though.

>Doing abyss
>Suddenly banana peal
>Slowed for the entire floor
The guy who thought adding this debuff is a sadistic son of bitch. Almost as bad as the guy who decided to put the Boar and Bronya together in one room and call it a boss fight

When does English gf drop?