/owg/ - Overwatch General

Mercymain tears edition.

>Blizzard World, the latest Hybrid map, is out now, along with new permanent cosmetics
youtube.com/watch?v=4I8BAPk-Lsg

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-gb/yeti-hunt

>Latest PC patch notes
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
my.mixtape.moe/xijvja.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here comes T.Racer!

Wtf, revert the nerfs blizz!

>mercy gutted YET AGAIN
lmao this is great

Fuck off

It's good to be back.

Clears, full hearts, can't lose.

Friendly reminder that if widow was as useless as current mercy is then the game would be mostly free from cancer.

Why don't we have preferred roles matchmaking for soloQ yet?

>No 3 mercy main shitters piled on your team
>No autistic onetricks messing teamcomps
>No more 3 "big bois" dps bitching at each other about who has the biggest e-dick

Come on Blizzard, Mercy nerf is a step in the right direction. Even fucking lolbabbs already had that ages ago to fix the same issue.

>it reminds me a lot of when Trump was elected
heh

No one below GM can even play Widow, get good.

>bringing up trump for no reason
>saying people will hate other supports cause this one particular OP no skill one got nerfed
Jesus fucking christ are mercy mains really this mentally ill?

They should just change valk so basically mercy picks one person to fly around with making them basically immortal for 15 seconds, like og nano rein with the speed boost

Imagine getting wound up over a hero tweak.

Sombra online.

I love my wife, Lena Oxton!

Junkrat is still OK, gotta get in close with the mines now or throw a hail mary kek, gonna miss bomb jumping and fucking pharahs though

>reminds me of Trump election

Is that a bait? Are american libtards really this delusional?

Jeff apparently doesn't want to force a meta even though the buffs and nerfs are already doing it

>mercy is statistically better than other supports
>nerf comes
>mains complain they went from broken to must pick

Trump did it again, lads.

because it doesnt benefit anyone but shitters if it doesnt role lock and it ruins the game if it does

That shit is equally as cringeworthy.

Riot said the exact same while forcing the ad carry+support bottom lane. At some point they understood the situation and implied the 5 roles were a crucial part of the game itself.

>A post this asinine gets likes
The absolute state of the blizzard forums.

>both sides sperging out this much
Fun to watch at least.

What happened to Tracer?

>Enemy ults
>Mercy.... starts flying and heals more than one person?

NICE COUNTER LUL
Would be nice if you had some kind of actual ultimate to block damage or something

No, not really. I don't think that's even a legit point desu...

/ourguy/ streaming again:

twitch
.tv/xqcow

He's in a good mood.

no its epic it has le pepe

>xqc
>ourguy
nah, that title should go to harbleu

my.mixtape.moe/xijvja.mp4

r/the_Donald dank meme pepe spaghetti haha ravioli upvote xD

So with the mercy nerf is widowmaker now the most important hero in OWL?

Reminder that Mercy ult is still really fucking good

>15sec
>Mercy pretty much unkillable (if she's not retarded) unless you can oneshot her
>AOE 55 hps heals or 30% dps boost

Now compared to Zen
>8sec
>Zen immune to dmg
>Everyone inside it is almost unkillable unless oneshoted

D.va, and OWL will still use the patch where mercy is OP af.

nice r/cringe gif man

Nice

Yeah for real stop this shit

Jesus

the only good thing im for,is selling my body to black people

I know right
every single support besides mercy deserves a buff, the discrepancy between support ults is ridiculous

She already was. Notice how all the huge carries of the league are the Widows? Fleta, Linkzr, Carpe etc.

tfw it's even more fun to play her now with the mercy nerfs

Soft role lock would be good though. Not to force teams/metas. But you could just lock down "DPS, support, or tank" and get thrown in with an equally balanced comp

>People could just queue as support then play dps

And these people would lose because they're forcing their team to play 1 healer comps. It'd work itself out.

They said OWL will be using the patch with nerfs.

>it reminds me a lot when Trump was elected

HAHAHAHAHA LUL

I'm referring to the picture.

le i replied to everyone in the thwead,what do now

This game is so fucking trash. Spent a whole day yesterday just straight losing everything i joined.
The people you are matched with are bacteria level retarded. On top of that the game just feels shit to play mechanically and design wise.
inb4 shills

Mercy ult does nothing to things like death blossom, tac visor, dead eye, rocket barrage etc.

Sound barrier and trascendance cock block damaging ults. Mercy ult does nothing. Its a teamfight buffing tool but cant counter shit

Ana's grenade does the same amount of damage now as it did on release, that has never changed, the radius has increased though

is tracer ok?

>People could just queue as support then play dps
Not if that is considered griefing/poor teamwork. Got those people banned for a pair of days and problem solved.

way to miss the joke this hard

You were the only common factor in each of those matches user. Play with good posture. Focus on self improvement. And accept that sometimes you will lose and it will be out of your control.

Then why still think it's bad.
>use it
>force enemy team to use another decent ult or lose the teamfight

I was replying to 4 posters about 2 seperate points, dont get too triggered

Could do that too. Wouldnt hurt

As long as she has a rez, she'll never not be meta

My wife and the love of my life

Because the option to report people now for griefing and poor teamwork is giving us zero griefing and great teamwork all the time

>Play with good posture
Fucking how, no one responded to me last thread

When will Cat be nerfed?

Is it safe to play comp yet?

>last season spent a fuck ton of comp time chasing Doomfist’s cute spray challenge
>finally got it
>lost so much I found myself in the plat whirlpool
>this season starts
>can’t escape plat
>no one talks
>poor positioning
>their Moira wrecks shit
>our Moira never heals so they damage until they realize they’re the only one alive
>insta-lock Moira myself now to prevent this
>this bitch is low key amazing
>I use my Zen prowess to prioritize healing but still shut Genji/Tracer shit down
>hit diamond this morning

Feels good to be back

>I never dipped to masters
lol

kys you low iq shit.

yes, don't forget to laugh and make fun of any mercy mains you get on your team!

>low iq
Nice arguments (oh wait there was none nice iq bud)

Stop forcing this shit

The best way to play is not to care about dumb shit. If your team isn't working together then it doesn't matter what your individual skill level is unless the gap between you and the entire enemy team is extremely large. Just a result of a team-based game focusing more on teamwork than raw ability.

If the community or the report system improved that would work. I think the problem rn is that those people don't get punished either because players don't use those report options or the report system is too soft for everything but verbal abuse.

>sometimes you will lose
I lost like twenty games in a row. I had to resort to carrying 3v3 and dm for wins.
It's not me you nigger it's people that play Overshit.

The heights can obviously change if you're a manlet or longman, but this is the basics
On top of that I'd add some light exercise, go swimming, go walk up and down some hills, and do some resistance training

I cant wait for trump to get impeached so i can see all the idiot salt

>Use it
>Enemy ults to counter it
>Your team loses the teamfight and they win the teamfight

How is that a good ult. Its not bad for what it does (Keeps you alive and ups your healing) but vs the power level of other ultimates, as a support? It cant compete with zen or lucio.

Lucio keeps everyone alive through an enemy ult and gives your team a big advantage. As does zen's.

Mercys wont save anyone, not even herself, from deadeye or tac visor or dragonblade

Mine is fine. At 4m (max range) it deals around 70 damage.

>Plat/gold players get tilted
>lose 20 games in a row
>i-i-its my team
Betas accept your lot in life or gtfo

No other game makes me feel this way I lost like twenty something games even when we were winning the team just lost it.
I was literally screaming at the screen for my team to not lose. I'm never like this playing anything. I just felt irritated and angry after. Like i've been scammed buying this game,

i bet you were a mute the entire time, didnt say a word to your teammates, made no effort to play around them, and played on full tilt
unless you take control of your destiny you're at the mercy of an algorithm

I want to impregnate her!

I didn't even touch ranked you faggot cuck i'm talking about just the arcade. Kys esports virgin.

You can still fuck pharahs. You'll pretty much be jumping right next to her anyway

>gets tilted in wp
>too afraid to play ranked
Are you saying you arent beta? Because the evidence points otherwise

You're honestly a subhuman for defending this shit game straight up kys user

I can't do it as of late, they survive with very .ow health and my lobs miss

>forgot to mute everyone
>we lose
>teammate says we lost because I threw
>feel bad about it for 2 days and have stomach pain
>call in sick at work

How do I grow a thicker skin?

Whats meta now

Jesus fucking christ, that's sad. Momma's boy.

>play quick play
>watch 5 dps trickle into a meat grinder for 5 minutes
>play comp
>watch some autist hurl themselves off a cliff for 5 minutes because someone picked off meta

If it's out of your control, it's out of your control. No point in worrying about it since nothing's going to change. Even at Masters and higher people say "unlucky" all the time in regards to retarded teammates, leavers and throwers, but most of them besides xqc just deal with it and move on.

Switch off all communication.

No one gives a shit about ranked you mong. I was playing for weekly boxes the only thing that matters. Get a clue filthy autist.

I normally do but I forgot this one game.

Time for Bloo qt

Ahh you must master the lob. Its more satisfying killing with the lob anyway

this is me, but unironically