"Shoulda got the PPP Stage" Edition

Yokosou Japari Park Pavilion!

Get the game
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bushiroad.kemofure&hl=ja
IOS: itunes.apple.com/jp/app/けものフレンズぱびりおん/id1278796502?mt=8
APK: apkpure.com/jp/けものフレンズぱびりおん/com.bushiroad.kemofure

Serval practicing for Savannah Girls

Who is Alpaca standing on?

Her tea table, since no one visits the cafe (ptoo!)

Also I apologize for the shitty OP, I'm on my phone.

Good picture of Mine's Macaw art

My Lucky's eyes won't stop flashing green, send help (and Japariman).

Also Resplendent Quetzal's redesign comparison

Her shirt/dress is really cute, but the old hair reminds me of the bird more. Maybe I just really like girls with wild hair.

Both are really cute, prefer the left's dress over the standard blazer/skirt combo you see everywhere.

I just got this too

Forever alone Serval. "If only you knew how bad things really are" smile.

I was enjoying pengin tail and noticed Humboldt's hair waggles too. Does the back of her hair count as the wings?

I don't remember getting it at all in Savannah but every day it's happening in the water.

Best foxes.

Jaguar came to keep her company! First time ever someone has joined serval on a play item for me. Took 4 days.

morse code? what does this mean?

Chat 0257 Alpaca x Margay and she doesn't mention PPP. Only instance so far.

I've been trying for hours to get this dumbo to play with a flower but she keeps going to the other toys

>40 rolls in and no 4* item
help me

Made me chuckle.

quality post

I know, I know, I keep rolling but can't get any sort of slide!

Hakase doesnt know how to boat

How often this happens? It happened to me once.

I get it fairly regularly if I leave it for a long period.

Is she actually the PPP's manager in this or just a crazy stalker/fan?

Watch the anime.

I meant in the game.

I want to hug the gay cat!

I'm not sure I have seen her have a nosebleed but not read any translations of her lines yet.

LB calls her their manager.

There's at least two instances where she has a nosebleed.

I made prairie dog moonwalk by accident in two clicks, I just wanted to listen to the first part of the name again. Now she seems shocked.

Another.

I made Arai-san moonwalk today after I read about it, what a fun bug!

Also I said that Ezo had unique animation for the Katydid toy, she doesn't. Her triangle mouth is her default expression, i've seen her have it on every item she was on today (except the videogames)

Sorry for spreading fake news senpai.

You should link previous threads for archive posterity

Cute!

Cutest bird.

Alpaca sings for this toy!

I want to bully suri with my dick

Don't be like that.

It now makes me wonder if the Friends in Pavilion are the actual Friends in the anime or some sort of simulation/hologram thing. I really hope they keep the lore going.

I think I like the one on the left better although the right seems to have more of a spunky attitude which I like too.

lmao, just save 1200 pika points and keep rerolling. Your 8th roll should be a pink LB, It guarantees a 4* toy.

I'm on 875 pika points, I'll try if I can record it or compile some pics.

Bottom green's my 1st 10 free rolls, Lucky turned pink on 8th, so I tried rolling for 8th again after I saved enough pika points.

Shoebill likes the purple clam, she's always there whenever I check the PPP stage.

Did Hippo just suckerpunched Margay?

Saving 1200 pikapika is going to take me about 4-5 days.

The 8th/9th roll thing, I call bullshit on it. I rolled 2 pink luckies back to back today, (i hit reroll by accident) and I've only rolled 7 times in the past 48 hours. There was that user who hadn't even hit a pink bossu as well. I think it's completely random.

I hit two back to back when I started a new game a few days ago too.

Now Jaguar is singing! It onky happens on the center mic.

These two really like that ball pit.

They paid for the extra hour.

Kek

The other fox and owl wont come to me

I haven't gotten it myself but Silver is supposed to have a special animation where she dives into the ball pit just like she's hunting prey in the snow.

FRIENDS! (There's even more off screen)

Hah

SHE APPEARED!

How do I video games

Wakaran

is there a graphic guide for the icons and menus?
I don't know how to add more stuff
I don't understand shit

Just click on a menu, its pretty self explanatory once they are open and there is only a few of them.

If you just mess around with stuff for a while you will figure it out to be honest. You don't need to know any Japanese really, left button gets you buns, right button lets you select and place toys. Middle button has all your other menus. Pink one is sandstar printer, that one is important its the gacha machine for printing new toys.

She is so proud of herself for walking on water. The blinking eyes is pretty constant today.

Hakase is busy person, I also haven't seen her yet.

I wonder how the vibrations feel.

I see I'll take a better look at it

Pow!

Lewd

The confusing parts are the ones I presume are for resetting your game or buying coins with real money. We'll only need a guide when making an account to transfer between phones becomes relevant.

cute, CUTE!

Shit, I was so busy these last few days I forgot it was coming out.

For sale: one Serval, never used

Not for long

Why hasn't she been used yet?

Is the tall pile of rocks a 3 stars toy or a 4 stars one?

>dashcon.jpg

Do some Friends only turn up during daylight? I know most I've had are labelled diurnal anyway, but just trying to think how to maximise chances for the last few. Since nightfall is like 5pm it seems I've been playing exclusively at night.

The singing water stage and the logs attract Shoebill a lot.

So, how exactly do you get more pikapika and coins in this? Because I don't seem to be earning anything anymore.

Do you actually have to see the friends or do they leave stuff even if you miss them? Like in other atsume games, characters leave some prizes even if they come and go without you seeing them.

You have to be present in order to get Pikapika, they leave you coins and crafting items no matter what.

Not him, but now my Friends are level 6 I'm not even getting the 5 pika from being present when they arrive.

Its 5 from leveling up

Fun things are fun!

Man I must have been leveling so frequently I wasn't noticing. I swear I used to have so much pika turning up out of the blue though. Was it all conversations? I haven't completed any one Friend's lot.

Yeah 10 from conversations and 5 from friends leveling,

Wait, you get stuff from conversations? Like, you actually have to read the conversations, it's not just extraneous?

I want to reclaim the sofa.

Its just from unlocking it, you dont have to read it

>Otter's tail tap and flick when she sings into the mic
Hnng. Fucking Avisynth is refusing my .avi recordings at the moment, I wanted to post footage of Shoebill's hair waggling and Iwatobi's hopping on a roof.

If they continue to add new content to this app it could really last a while.

It'd be nice if we could unlock more spaces to put down objects. Like if you scroll all the way to left in the starting area, there's almost a whole screen worth of unused space there that could hold more items.

knowing there's 9 friends not yet implemented in the game data they probably will.

You can.

Seriously? How?

What the fuck apparently Ezo visited while I wasn't checking the game, god damn it. I really wanted to see her too

Hululu enjoys Shoebill's singing.

And Shoebill enjoys Hululu's.

Level up. My pavilion level 15 and I have 8 spots in the savannah

Have you or anyone else gotten more than 6 in the cafe?