totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
youtube.com/watch?v=5MUdiBfXo04
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

China

Damn, Garrosh Hellscream looks like THAT?

>GW could have allowed Blizzard to make a Warhammer RTS
>We would have a living World of Warhammer today
;_;

Is it just me or does the Empire suck ass. They feel like the hardest faction to play.

Early Emp is kinda shit but their late options are pretty strong

>already bored of kangs

better that way because now we can enjoy Games worksop games and blizzard games.

we have two good company not one.

>murder Marothi, her doom stack and another doom stack and a raiding party that are about to take my city
>phyrric

come on now game, how did i even win this at all

G O B L I N S

I should drawfag more. I have this painting of the free company I want to finish, and this guy is putting the flame to my ass.

Thank you draw-fagnon.

from what I can see it looks good, user, keep it up!

Soon

who that

all those waifus dead. What a waste

Centaur Warrunner

I bought WH2, and now I'm gonna buy a WH1 Key. Are any of the WH1 paid DLCs necessary or very worth it? Also what about the Tomb Kings? Or should I wait on those? I've heard Norsca is very very fun, as is the Beastmen, though they're worse than Chaos. No idea how I should proceed.

AMBITION CORRUPTS THE FUTURE

Can someone please post the Rome 2/Attila faction roll charts

>Game Workshop
>good company

What's the best way to proceed as the LM army set-up wise? I kinda jumped headfirst into the Spear mission for Kroq, and the DE's fucking demolished me because of their shades, I didn't even bother trying to fight the main army.

If you lose too many units the game just says "fuck it's pyrrhic". Even if you killed an enormous chunk of the enemies units.

Will do user, I just need to finish my skaven campaign and stop shit-posting here.

>Ogre Kingdoms Still Not Announced

>using slanns who are not mazda
your whole campaign is a pyrrhic victory

Another day, another lack of will to do anything.

1-2 Continue my Witcher 3 game
3-4 Finally finish off Greenskins as Arkhan the Blacked
5-6 Finish Divinity OS (endgame is zZz zZz)
7-8 Continue my Tretch migration campaign
9-0 Start Divinity 2

dubs or anything I kill myself

they at least had the dignity to shoot WHFB in the back instead of mutating it to become La Abominacion like blizzard did with warcraft.

Just recruit a bunch of Saurus. Literally all you have to do. Maybe a few dinos or some cold/horned ones just to chase certain faggot units down.

Do I really ignore skinks? I've heard the melee skinks are good for a meatwall to absorb a charge and the skirmisher skinks are really fast, though I'm psure they aren't very good ranged.

just get the ones that you think you will enjoy its that simple
dont rush on buying them as you still gonna be able to fight them on campaign map

Why can't I research The Heralds Empowered? I've unlocked all seven prerequisite techs and have all seven of those heralds assigned to characters.

All I see in this high court of Bretonnia is not noble Knights, but Beastmen in armour.

PLEASE

a chameleon skink or two for harassment is fine, anything else is just flavor or low-budget army

You need to research all the dynasties also I think

Alright. Norsca seem neat from what I've read on them, but yeah, good point. Thank you.

Chameleon skinks are noice.

they are, but you cant play them in warhammer 2 until may

wood elves is the best

Melee skinks are actual trash, only useful early on as a meatshield as you said, but you stop using them as soon as you can because they are hot trash.

You can also grab some chamleon skins as a flanking skirmisher but they get dumpstered by pretty much any other races higher tier skirmishers.

When's a good point to engage in that Kroq spear mission? Also, is a good plan of action to immediately wipe out the Skaven around me, like, turn 1? Or do I build up and capture the city North of the Temple?

Wood Elves, Norsca, King and Warlord.

>
>they at least had the dignity to shoot WHFB in the back instead of mutating it to become La Abominacion like blizzard did with warcraft.
What is Age of Sigmar

I heard about that, something about balancing issues or them being too weak? Thanks for confirming it.

Don't buy Race dlcs (Beastmen, Norsca, Wood Elves) for now. They all will show up in your game anyway as AI factions except for Chaos which will have gimped roster if you don't have it. the Grim and the Grave and the King and the Warlord are expanding roster of vanilla races so it's good to have them, but their lords and units aren't necessary and except for RoRs (elite version of normal units) I don't even use them that much. tGatG is average but tKatW is godlike. Skarsnik and Belegar are much more fun than vanilla Greenskins and Dwarfs.
If you can afford I suggest to get those 2 Lord packs, Blood and Chaos. In Vanilla you will have 5 races and 9 factions to play. With those dlcs another race and 3 more factions (chaos, clan angrund, skarsnik). Playing all of this will take a lot of time anyway and if you want more then get the rest.
I have all except for Tomb Kangz and Beastmen. From the worst to the best:
Chaos Warriors>The Grim and the Grave>Realm of The Wood Elves>The King and the Warlord>Norsca

No, they just have shit coding practice. Norsca is fine

Nah they just fucked up porting them over to 2

don't listen to this poorfag, buy everything

Are Tomb Kings fun

yeah

CA fucked up implementation and now basically they are making them from scratch for TW:W2

user, I'm fucking retarded. Is that list like.. grade school use of the greater than symbol or is it just in proceeding order from best to worst?

I summoned one because it's a rite and I wanted to see what he does
Didn't use any other ones but I'm not about to fucking check on some wiki before every move I do you nerd

Yeah they should sort of adjust that shit but I wouldn't know how to do it better either

Roll for when I finish lizard campaign

My legendary campaign has been going pretty well so far but I wouldn't know how to set them up best since it's my first run with them
I think sarus units are very good and Ankylosaurus is kind of useless and dies on every auto resolve no matter what
Dinosaurs riding dinosaurs cav is kinda shit but I need something to run after archer elves

I wonder who could be behind this post
I fucked up. I meant to post in reverse it's 2 am where I am now. I should probably go to sleep.

But user, even if you post it in reverse I have no idea how the list works! Is it in descending or ascending order?! also thank you

trve savages

>going back to Shogun 2 after Warhammer
jesus christ the load times are almost instant
if only I didn't ran into a bug that crashed the Otomo campaign I was on

All those dead spearmanii.

Did you complete B&W yet?

Chaos is the worst, Norsca the best

>they just won't fuck off
these battles are very annoying because the archers all run away

>When's a good point to engage in that Kroq spear mission?
idk I've never done it, only played lizards as mazda
>Also, is a good plan of action to immediately wipe out the Skaven around me, like, turn 1? Or do I build up and capture the city North of the Temple?
kill the skaven, the faster you get rid of them the better and you can always get a second lord to take the ruins and have him look for sea treasures afterwards

>blizzard in charge of lore
every character gets corrupted by chaos and turned into a boss, all factions split up into two blocs

Which of the Kangz constructs are worth specializing in heavily?

Didn't they happen in the shitty Warhammer mmo?

Is gold management a hard thing for you? Seems like I can only field one lord with like, 7 Saurus before shit goes negative. Do I build those flat gold producing buildings or the totems that provide percentage bonuses?

It did, Order vs Chaos

Yeah and it was retarded.

No still working on that, I went as far as meeting the Duchess and to that festival where you gotta find the killer or whatever.

It was decent actually, just buggy and too slow to develop.

kroq can get basically free saurus so shouldn't be too much of a problem for him, early on you definitely want flat gold over percentages, iirc one of the skaven settlements you take has a gold mine as well
you should also take the HE islands to the south, those elf colonies give crazy income

are Yari Ashigaru spearmanii, yes or no?

Shit dude, congrats on your roll then. You're in for some great shit

What is the black pyramid worth?

Yes. Yari ashigaru are classified spearmanii. Naginata units fall under halberdmanii

Maybe they will fuck off this time

I go for something like this.

>1x Old Blood on Carnosaur
Old Bloods are amazing, Carnosaurs doubly so. Definitely take this guy over a Slann. Find the enemy Lord and fuck his face with your giant dinosaur.
>1x Scar Veteran on Carnosaur
Again, it's a Carnosaur. Perfect for duelling enemy characters on horses with that anti-large bonus.
>1x Skink Priest on Ancient Stegadon
Either lore is fine, it's personal preference. I pick Heavens because Kroq starts with one and Wind Blast is really good at clearing out Skaven blobs.
>1x Skink Chief on foot
The replenishment buffs are the main reason I take this guy, but he's also really fast and really good at whittling down enemy monsters. I group him with the Chameleon Skinks.
>2x Feral Carnosaur
More Carnosaurs. I use these guys to run really wide flanks and chase down enemy cavalry. Expect them to go wild quickly.
>4x Temple Guard
The anvil, and also the guys climbing the walls.
>3x Kroxigor
The other half of the anvil, teched in to deal with Skaven. I swap these out as and when required, more infantry is normally a good idea for seiges.
>2x Bastiladon w/ Crystal
Use these to hammer your TG anvil whilst they spam heals on any TG units that are wounded. They'll absorb most of the missile fire with their huge armour.
>4x Chameolon Skink
Ranged skirmishers. They require a lot of micro but can be really useful. Remember to abuse that 40% missile resistance!
>2x Horned One
They're bad and almost guaranteed to die when you lose control of them, but I love cycle charging my TG anvil. Swap for more dinosaurs if that's your jam.

nothing unless it's tier4

Hero spam is effective but really not fun to play honestly

nothing

about 30 winds of magic and +10% magic res factionwide :^)

everything

That is only three heroes. Not quite spam.

>hero spam
It's one of each character. That's hardly spam.

Uhh guys? Does this mean what i think it means lol

Hero spam is something like VC's 5 vamp-chan and 3 necros

Uhh, that should be 2x Krox, not 3x.

>not enjoying the isabella 10 vampires terror army that causes everything to rout as soon as the battle starts

I know that feel. I dont remember dropping norsca or brets this fast

Thanks, I really enjoyed the base game story and if its anything like Hearts of Stone then i'll enjoy it. That Groundskeeper was some Dark Souls shit,

t. Alchemy build

The dynasty lords need to be shuffled depending on the faction or randomized completely from a pool of lords

>Hellfire
CHAOS DWARFS CONFIRMED

Ubishitters

>blade
wowe cathy uses blades! cathay confirm!

you don't enjoy the theming between the dynasty techs, proclamation, and lord?

Do warplock engineers bonuses stack? Can I make my artillery super crazy by having like, 4 of them in one army?

>sword
>sword=katana in japanese
Nippon confirmed bitches

Norsca have Cathayan dancer follower, doesn't mean Cathay is planned to to be in game,