>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SP5c_MEs9mo
reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/7tdd1y/hi_my_name_is_george_awad_im_the_creator_of_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friede's is mainly a ganker's weapon, since it is otherwise inferior to Pontiff Scythe. The L2R1s are easy to space, parry or just roll through for backstabs, but when you have a passworded buttbuddy to cover your ass, then its most crucial flaws get negated and it becomes a decent weapon.

Anyone have that one favorite boss/miniboss/weapon/etc. chart?

weak pars

I just picked up the Storm Ruler. Of course I died while trying to switch to it, but I have it now so no worries. Should I reinforce this thing? Like how much of a difference would it make against Yhorm? Also, is it of any use against enemies other than Yhorm?

I don't actually know if the WA does more damage upgraded, but it kills him in metaphorically one hit anyways so who gives a shit.
It's trash against everything else.

No, it's usable on Yhorm and that's it.

Lud has a secret move!

L2 to charge, L2+R2 to use. Took me way too long to figure that out.
Don't bother reinforcing it, and no, it's not any use against anything else.

I've got one too.

out fricken' played

Will we eventually get remasters for DS2, BB, and DS3 as well?

DS2 already had a remaster. BB and DS3 are on current gen and DeS rights are a shitstorm so I think maybe next console gen anything is possible but unlikely.

Fucking spooked

It has no use beyond trivializing Yhorm. Upgrade makes no difference. My tip is to avoid using it. Yhorm gets normal damage on his hands and extra damage on his head, try and hit him there

>be fighting a UGS user
>need to play passive as fuck as to not trade into hyper armor and basically wait for the other guy to attack first

I feel bad about it my dude but I hope we both know I don't have a choice

GET DOWN

Fidget spinner boss when?

i have a bunch of these

EIENN NI AISHITERU
ZUTTOO O O O O O
ETERUNARIIIII

Has anyone got the DaS2 webm of the invader who's cosplaying Thor and cheat spamming miracles, and then ascends into the sky after killing the host?

I don't think hacks really count

I think part of my problem is I worry if I don't beat the Gargoyles at a certain amount of time. I'm kind of a perfectionist.

>tfw Pursuer tilted the cartridge
>youtu.be/SP5c_MEs9mo

what about this then

>doing my mound maker invasions to rank up the covenant
>spank all 3 phantoms
>game sends me back to my world before I get to kill the host too
Worst invasion covenant or worst invasion covenant?

Clearly a dragon fart.

Blatantly copying Monster Hunter's charging hitboxes, From Software are hacks and plagiarists.

How bad do dragon farts smell?

I read something that DS2 might be in the free psPlus games in feb. Anyone know anything about the validity of this?

Clearly bad enough to knock a man to the ground.

>My planet needs me.

faked reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/7tdd1y/hi_my_name_is_george_awad_im_the_creator_of_the/

>trivializing
Why do Dark Souls players like this word so much?

What's the worst part of PVP in every Souls game?
>DaS1: flippyring pre-patch
>DaS2: soul memory, now and forever
>DaS3: oops forgot to activate poise
>Bloodborne: implying I could be assed to PVP in that game

Why not? It's evocative and it makes a point.

That was cool.

I know man, I know. It's frustrating for the both of us. Why do I even play with ultra weapons.

I don't take issue with it or anything. Just notice its very frequent use around here.

Fuck yo face.

DaS1: """"""Backstab tech""""""
DaS2: Soul memory
DaS3: Rolls

>DaS1: sippy
>DaS2: sippy
>DaS3: sippy

DeS: that one spear that broke your shit
DaS: flipping havel moms
DaS2: soul memory, I suppose
BB: saif r1 spam
DaS3: passive play

The Classic.

>ds2 estus
>bad
lmao @ ur life

'member Dark Souls 1?

Backstab tech let you punish stuff that really needed to get punished. It was a good balancing factor in the game. But it wasn't intuitive, and it felt like absolute bullshit until you got really familiar with it.

DaS3 has a similar issue with phantom reach. It's kind of necessary to rollcatch rollspammers. But it feels like such fucking bullshit and turns people away until they develop Stockholm syndrome and learn to accept it and play around it / with it.

DaS PVP is always full of bullshit and some of the bullshit balances out other bullshit and when you learn all the bullshit it can be really fun, but when you start out it's just bullshit as far as the eyes can see. Basically these games are shit for PVP but we somehow learned how to make it work, somewhat.

y tho

almost as bad as the falconer run

Some advanced swordplay there. Levitation costs extra

in DS1, what’s better for SL1 twinking: reinforced club or battle axe?

assume both are lightning

Longsword main hand, claw off hand.
Low level faggots don't know what hit 'em.

I just went with battle axe because it looks better to me. But the real key is black flame. Wait, I don't remember, do you get an attunement slot at SL1?

I started PVPing last week and I'm doing bretty gud now with ultra weapons, but I want to learn how to play with faster weapons. And I also want to stick with this str build. So... any good, str-focused fast weapons? Or straight swords that are good with heavy infusion?

you get 1

how dare a sequel in a series reference a previous entry

Anyone?

>invade into a 3man
>kill both phantoms
>kill 1 blue aka "free estus"
>connection error

invasions truly are the best thing ever

Better than killing the host, they're going to get banned from online for that shit. This is the "You were indicted" of DaS3.

>magic user getting punished

I don't see the problem here.

Well that's kinda saddening.

NO CRITICIZING DS1 REEEEEEEEEEEE

What would you say about 60 faith build with Mad King's, Dark Blade, Lightning Arrow and Projected Heal?

I love that the barrel lands right side up perfectly in the corner. It's like watching a trained acrobat.

>beat gaping dragon
>30,000 souls
>die twice to rats
why am i like this?

What's a fun/easily accessible build for Scholar? I only played vanilla on release and didn't enjoy it much but want to try out the DLCs since I've heard they're significantly better than the base game (and since I can't stand looking at DaS3 anymore).

thanks, senpai.

>tfw I don't know how to use these templates

I've asked this in like ten fucking threads over the last week with no replies. Did anyone manage to make ravioli-step work in DaS3? It seems pretty consistent but ravioli-stepping forward into a great hammer WR R1 sounds like it could be pretty fucking good at rollcatching. I really want to make it work but I'm not sure if I'll ever get the timing down.

Just remember, this game contains literally infinite souls. But don't fucking do that in DaS2 because soul memory will fuck you over.

It's pretty fucking great though I'd switch Projected Heal for Med Heal.

Pure STR or DEX with the starting Estoc/Rapier from Lenigrast is braindead easy. Sorcery/Hexes is also powerful and easy if you know where spell scrolls are so I'd save that for a second playthrough when you know where all the spells and vendors are, and casting itself falls off dramatically in power in the DLCs.

If someone is interested in doing Midir together, I put down a sign, PW: dsg

>guy clapping and pointing down rolling away from attacks nonstop
>finally get him low
>he black crystals out and invites me to "You Lost, Badly" group

Yo sunbros, how do you guys fix the sudden framerate drop in DaS1? Tried DSFix but it doesn't fix it.

>It seems pretty consistent
I meant inconsistent. There appears to be at most like a 2-frames window to get the ravioli-step to work.

Fucking dragon farts

Any hybrid build allows you to create your own fun, though for the DLCs you may just want to go stock-standard quality.

Open in photoshop
Copy-paste 300 x 400 selections of various pictures
Save as JPG

>Med Heal
Thanks for the feedback, but isn't the cast time too long?
And which chime would you recommend, Saints because of best scaling, Sunlight because of poise or Bellvine because of cast speed?

what platform

framerate drops are just a thing you'll have to live with in vanilla ds1.

Finally, a fellow Sega Saturn player!

One sec, I gotta find some batteries for my Game Boy.

You can join me doing Midir on PC if you wish, just put your signs down.
Password is going to be "dsg" then I guess

i didnt realized the virtual boy's port of dark souls 3 had an online feature