/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Please don't bully Wraith edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Eaten by the Entity:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNb_0SNlfT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting new shrine perks

>bhvr is 'looking into' buffing freddy
day of reckoning soon?

I can’t complain, nothing here is meta & maybe we’ll see people running pharmacy for a bit. Not bad.

>Not Roy Burns edition
OP is getting killed first.

& to also note: a perk from Freddy’s DLC finally made it onto the shrine so maybe the Nightmare’s perks will be on there soon. I’m hoping for Remember Me desu.

WTF, OP?

inb4 some idiot bumps the last thread
thanks OP

And it's an update that has little to no bugs. Devs are learning.

When did they say this?

Is this pic a reference to something?

We’re getting Paranoia news tomorrow, right?

I DEMAND THE NEXT THREAD IS "ROY BURNS" EDITION

>get to do Piggu-chan daily by pure luck
>get her daily AGAIN

God fucking DAMNIT COTE I HATE YOU

Yes.

Sorry, slipped my mind. You can have the next gen edition though.

Just reposting my video.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNb_0SNlfT8

Okay thats cute as fuck

Can two survivors get a key from the same Jigsaw box?

If you dont have eye gouging kill for Roy then you're doing it wrong

>still 750 points

retarded devs id rather use the 200k from any other perk and use them to level them instead and still have 200 shards left

I've just read Dream world as Dreamlet world. What have you done to me /assg, jesus.

Nope. It's RNG which key is for each trap, but not two keys will be in the same box.

I think they can its random every time

>Tfw I started that when everyone else called him Fredlet
My legacy

>Has to wait 7 seconds to hit you
>Can be lowered to only 5 with add-ons
>Said add-ons give more frequent skill checks so its even easier to wake up
>Can't do shit about unhooks
>Is still affected by things like borrowed time

And my favorite thing of all? They buffed adrenaline to wake you up, they took a pretty strong perk, and added one little thing specifically to fuck with a single killer, imagine if adrenaline got you out of a trap, revealed the wraith, made hag traps not trigger, huntress hatches do nothing for those 5 seconds, that is what they did to Freddy.

Its just insane how bad he is, the absolute state of him.

WHY IS THIS FUCKING HATCH ALWAYS INVISIBLE WHEN I FIND A FUCKING KEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have to complete 1 more generator than remaining survivors before the hatch spawns (i.e. 4 survivors would have to complete all 5 generators, 2 survivors would have to complete 3).

they will remember the name Frederick Charles 'Freddy' Krueger one day
i hope

You have to memorize where it usually spawns on each map.

Good luck on the shitty swamp boat one though.

can I get a quick rundown on the pig?

really average mid tier killer, great at stalling the game.

Fun to play as and against, but not very useful. Compare to Mikey.

the heads of ants, I assume

Isn't there a lot of spawns? This isn't 2016.

pharmacy or 200k points lads?

No one cares what you do "lad"

Well I thought the daily was going to be shit, turns out two heads popped on the first try.

200k points.

Yeah for some reason I opened the thumbnail folder instead of the actual screenshots folder.

I've been playing a fair amount of pig and I've only ever gotten one rbt kill, and it was from someone who never played against her and crossed the exit line.

>agitation is in the shrine
>I was leaving leveling up the trapper for last
Frogs did me a solid. Now I don't have to level Trapper.

>Move like a fucking freight train
>Less knives means I can actually kill niggers
>Nobody healing a billion times in front of me

Holy fuck, its fun being the killer again, I do forsee a slight nerf to the running speed though, the running jasons cause they're fast as fuck right now. Sprint burst jasons pretty much.

why are suvivors so salty lads?

Yeah RBT kills are very rare desu. I have no idea how I managed TWO in this match, since i only bothered to interrupt Jigsaw Boxes like three times.
There are ways to force it, but you have to basically forfeit the game to get it by harassing one survivor without initiating a chase and only hitting when they get too close to a box.

>those ranks and already meta shitters (guessing they're derankers or haven't played in a while)
>burned an offering for one of the best maps for Doc

They brought it to themselves.

They absolutely can.

>get the blink and hit 4 times with nurse daily
>blink hit all game even with the gay double stun bug
>get zero credit
FUCKING FROGS

>Use one of Amanda's addon's that reduce the number of boxes
>there is now only 1
>All 4 survivors can and must find keys in that 1 box
Not rocket surgery.

Okay

Speaking of dailies, is my daily list bugged or can I not delete them? I have the trashcan symbol but it doesn't activate when I click it.

>hook somebody while last gen goes off
>like 2 minutes later they're unhooked or unhook themselves
>ADRENALINE BITCH HERE WE FUCKING GO
>sanic speed to the exit gates while you can only watch

>swfaggot team on coms
>you're chasing an injured survivor when there's only 1 gen left
>they know you will catch them so they coordinate the fix to the very second you down that survivor
>OOOOH OHHHH ADRENALINE BITCH HERE WE FUCKING GO
>watch them sanic to the exit gates while the rest body block you

>finally catch this looping cunt after who knows how long
>they're all swfaggots on coms too so imagine what happens
>heading to the hook
>they all body block
>they even allow a second hit
>2 survivors slugging at the base of the hook
>the one you're carrying had enough time to wiggle
>can't hook in time
>escapes
>of course they were coordinating last gen fix
>watch them all sanic to the exit gates
>the one you were carrying is now fully healed so body blocks the one attack you manage to land on the way to the exit gates

At least DS only works once and can be missed, adrenaline saves survivors when it matters the most and there's fuck all the killer can do, it pretty much seals the loss on the spot.

Compare the number of times Adrenaline has actually made a difference to the times it just activated and the killer was nowhere near so it was basically a wasted slot...

I fucking love adrenaline.

post yfw someone uses BT on your face when the gates are powered

>finally unlocked BT
>today at least 70% of my games were against camping shits
>half of them pigs

feels good when the person manages to escape after you unhook them in front of the killer

Except that requires you to buy that respective DLC. You don't buy bad DLC, right user?

Reboot Jason speed is what we need.

I buy bad dlc all the time.

>playing pig
>start a lobby
>3 people are p3 bloody head to toe
>all four people have suntubes
Quickest dodge of my life.

Reboot Jason was ruthless, an all-around bloodthirsty survivor. It was odd to see a version where he was intelligent in addition to powerful, with the way he rigged up the old camp.

That’s what made Remake Jason so good. He changed just enough to make things feel fresh, but not so much like Remake Michael or Remake Freddy that he was unrecognizable.

you need to have overflow for them to delete, so 3 then one for the next day in the queue. It'll light up when you fit these requirements.

i did it /assg/!

Congrats my man. I should work on my Adept cheevos too, but for some reason I never manage to level the killer's own perks and I feel like I'll do like shit if I don't get them high.

So I was wanting some clarification on Piggy's traps. I know so far two things that don't make them tick.
-Chasing
-Doing puzzles

Is there anything else that makes them not tick? Because I just had a game where a guy fucked with me for 20 mins not doing puzzles and not getting chased and his bear trap was not ticking.

honestly the worst one of the bunch is probably myers, his perks really ain't that good and you have to rely on all your skills to get a 4k instead

Good job mate. I recently went for the Adept Ace achievo but unfortunately that was the one game where we got our shit wrecked in instantly & within 3 minutes by Billy

>tfw billy chainsaw sprints someone standing right next to you at the exit gate

>gen has to be done before the timer starts
>also stops if they're dying/hooked

>H-HE'S FAST!

Both of those things happened, sorry. I forgot to mention they were unhooked, and I don't trap anyone till two gens are already done.

The traps don't activate until a gen is activated AFTER the trap is set. Chasing and being hooked or downed also stops the timer. However, the timer does continue while the survivor is searching a Jigsaw Box.

I use Ruin and start trapping heads once Ruin is done, but I save one or two traps for endgame.

idk, do rbt tick inside of closets?

Not only did it take one game to get the achievement, but I got three fucking grabs off of generators. my god.

Yes. Sadly they don't explode inside the locker, they automatically exit and blow up.
I'd love it if their heads blew up inside the closet and the body would only drop once it's opened. That'd be pretty metal.

gib 11m bp pls

remember to protect your Davids so he'll protect you!

>That long lunge right before she wakes up

It's funny because me losing my save file turned as kinda a good thing for me. I lost my Legacy Prestige head for Nea which hurts, I didn't really ever use it except when I was bored and wanted to make the game harder but still, I earned that.

But since I spent all those points back when spending 500K points (what the max used to be) would get you from level 1 to like level 14, and they gave me back all those points in the current system I was able to afford fucking EVERYTHING. Got two killers and two survivors P3 with all the perks unlocked. Everyone else is well past 50. LeatherFace is P3 for some reason.

A blessing and a curse.

The Zombie Halloween films tried to be too edgy and attempt to explain how Mike is the way he is. I squarely lay blame on Rob for that. And shoe-horning his damn wife into the plot.

Platinum Dunes is... well, it's Michael Bay, enough said. Jackie Earle Haley did the best he could with Freddy, which was a tall order. The problem was generally the writing if you ask me.

When you have >1m bloodpoints like that, is it automatically capped or does your cap limit increase and you can keep adding to it

He cheated, you fucking idiot.

I can't gain any more points, only spend them. That's why in any picture I post since then my points end in 000.

I wish I had, I'd still have my Legacy head. :^)

Can you grab while in crouch? Or do you have to stand up first?

>Try out as killer
>Guy in lobby with private profile
>Literally all he does in the lobby is keep switching between full legacy on ALL characters that have legacy
>Mori it is
>Tried to tunnel him and only him just to see how it'd go
>It was like I was playing against a hyper intelligent AI system
>Never even hit him

Go away

STOP BULLYING TRAPPER

Oh yeah Haley was great casting in the absence of Robert, but the only good slasher remakes from Platinum Dunes are F13 and Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

what the fuck

>already P3 piggu
I wish I lost my savefile and got BP refund like you.
I mean I could haxx the points but I don't trust myself to do it correctly without getting b&

>and you play claudette
This much was obvious from the get go, don't let those Soyvivors get to you

Have you trained your survivor to do gens today, /assg/?

We /kaz/ in here now, boiz. Interestingly enough, I was the DL obsession this match. Myers only found me once the entire match just and slugged me with NOED after all the gens were done. I think I did a pretty good job so far.

>get into game
>check profiles
>2-man SWF
>Oh well it's only two what could go wrong--
>burned Pied Piper

Hoooh boy. Wish me luck, I'm probably gonna lose.

Are you that guy that got mega triggered because someone said something about your pc settings?

Jesus fucking christ, Sega. How can you play with those graphics?

Patience, persistence, and keen perception, my friend.

I never heard about the PS2 release, how is it?

Looks more like that chinese mobile copy to me.

shit dude, even the chinese ripoff had anti aliasing