Previous thread: >Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is out on PC and PS4
store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

- Cold steel 2 PC release date confirmed for 14th of February
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/

- Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

- Ys 8 Switch version announced for a later date, in partnership with NIS who worked on the port. Interest in working with other Falcom games as well.
nippon1.jp/news/new_title_interview/

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, Zero , CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJDLdPDGDtg
trailsofcoldsteel.com/cs2/memoirs1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck shitseed

>Tfw wanted to play Ys VIII on PC.
I should have never trusted NISA. Is TX Ex+ any good? won´t be giving NISA any money ever again.

It's kinda like a mix of Kiseki and Ys i'd say. There's segments where you do sidequests, collect stuff, and then do dungeons and so on. It's fun.

Yes but I wouldn't pay full price of it
Asuka a cute

Is it any comfy?

I LOVE ESTELLE!

There's plenty of downtime like Kiseki yeah.

Ok, gonna see if i can start playing it somehow. Any recommendation while playing it?

Not sure what you mean by that, but i guess try getting a NG+ file or something, since apparently there's NG+ content.

>bad localization
>not even dubbed
it's shit

I want to bully her sexually.

>The Orpheus Plan
>Orpheus is a legendary musician, poet, and prophet in ancient Greek religion and myth. The most famous story in which Orpheus figures is that of his wife Eurydice. While walking among her people, the Cicones, in tall grass at her wedding, Eurydice was set upon by a satyr. In her efforts to escape the satyr, Eurydice fell into a nest of vipers and suffered a fatal bite on her heel. Her body was discovered by Orpheus who, overcome with grief, played such sad and mournful songs that all the nymphs and gods wept. On their advice, Orpheus travelled to the underworld. His music softened the hearts of Hades and Persephone, who agreed to allow Eurydice to return with him to earth on one condition: he should walk in front of her and not look back until they both had reached the upper world. He set off with Eurydice following, and, in his anxiety, as soon as he reached the upper world, he turned to look at her, forgetting that both needed to be in the upper world, and she vanished for the second time, but now forever.

>Campanella
>Night on the Galactic Railroad is a classic Japanese fantasy novel by Kenji Miyazawa. After Miyazawa's sister Toshi died in 1922, Miyazawa, in sorrow, went on a railroad trip to Sakhalin. He started working on this novel soon afterward in 1924, and this trip is said to be the basis of the story.
>The train arrives at the Southern Cross and all the other passengers get off the train, leaving only Giovanni and Campanella in the train. Giovanni promises Campanella they will go on together, forever, but as the train approaches the Coalsack, Campanella disappears, leaving Giovanni behind. Giovanni awakens alone on top of the hill. He heads to the town, only to discover that Zanelli has fallen into the river from a boat. He was saved by Campanella who went into the water, but Campanella had not yet surfaced and is missing. Campanella's father gives up searching for his son, who he believes to have drowned

I unfortunately couldn't get into TX for two reasons.
>timed dungeons triggers my autism
>couldn't find a guide for the hidden side content and I don't like the idea I'm missing out on stuff
Maybe one day I'll come back.

There's NG+ only dungeons anyway

I finally found an Alishafag youtube.com/watch?v=EJDLdPDGDtg

ater sept is located in eastern zemuria and is the cause of the deserification process and refugee crisis is Calvard.

Salt pale was an inside job by the gralsritter who warped the pale from another period to the location to fufill the prophecy of the black records using the time sept.

The water sept was so heavily abused that it essentially perma fucked the leylines and is draining them east to west, ouros goal is to simultaneously awaken the septs to reset the world seal them away to prevent future catastrophe

Great Twilight has also happened before

Calvard will not be playable, penultimate arc is in an east asian themed land, events will destroy calvard and it will become the land of the great shadow as seen in cs1, this area will be used as a buffer to prevent the leylines from draining and the final arc will take place in remiferia and leman

Who is gonna be Kiseki Merkel?

I wish they would stop making Campanella a fodder boss.

It's either that he doesn't really have that much fighting prowess, or he's just pretending to be weak.

Are you implying he's holding back?

honestly, just pirate it and see for yourself.

felt extremely underwhelming most the way through as combat gets trivialized way too quickly by spamming i-frames that will rewarded you with more i-frames when utilized correctly (also deals the bulk of your output dmg). The game itself is composed of a shit load of left over assets from previous falcom games and reeks of pure lazy game design.

If you're gonna go waste your 60 buckarronies on some hot trash, at least consider Xanadu eX+

He's a planeswalker of sorts tied to the time sept, he wants to awaken Adios so he can finally die

>Xanadu eX+
Meant to say Xanadu Nex

>ouros goal is to simultaneously awaken the septs to reset the world seal them away to prevent future catastrophe
No nigger, the Grandmaster intends to use the sept-terrions to ressurect someone who has died. See

Additonally the earth sept card depicts the dwarven city Moria, and the fire and water sept card depict the leaders of the sept governed kingdoms/utopias before the great collapse

>taking million of games and million of ingame years just to resurrect someone

Correct, adios attempted to re centralize the septs upon herself and ended up unable to contain the power and died scattering them across zemuria, this is the great collapse

there isn't much missable content. most missed items can be purchased from a pawn shop like in legend of coldsteel, the only thing you can miss is character profiles if you don't autistically speak with everyone (even then you may still miss some because of the bond shard limit, just like in legend of coldsteel).

A simple, personal motive to achieve something extraordinary at any cost makes for a sympathetic villain.

>resurrection is extraordinary
>when someone like Crow or Steel Maiden are in the game

Lastly campanella isolated himself in the sphere for thousanda of yearsthey use i forget the tld name and eventually notice adios' presence in the leylines, this is a timeline and ceaseless zone and cs4 will confirm thia

Already played XN, that is why I was looking into TX Ex+. Yeah maybe i´ll just get it that way.

Power of the time sept has to be contained in a host

>taking millions of games to unleash some giant boss that gets promptly defeated in a battle
Much better

Technically not fully alive, since Steel can't grow old. And it may be the same for others if they died while being awakeners.

The great collapse was just the treasures not listening, or erasing their own exorbitance though. The black records also state she watched the giants wage their war, unable to stop it, which implies she had no power over them anymore.

Final boss is planned to be "valor" take that as you will idk what it means

Why are Erebonian blondes so hot?

Adios is present in the leylines

>final boss is Estelle

Final boss will be Estelle's mom and Cassius will be the MC.

Collapse is post adios recollection

>adios

>TFW somehow wondering if i should trust this info

I'm probably just being overly trusting over a random guy coming in posting his theories.

Sorry i dont play these games im just copying off a source ive translated

Post the source then.

Demon prince Rean will show up in Sen 4 and save Rean

Do you want me to type it in japanese or? This is from a colleague of mine who move d to japan a long time ago and i guess is in talks with a writer for concept of this series before his flight, i guess i can get audio

and Maho Girl Alisa will fight agianst Ouroboros Granmaster, who is the EVIL MISHY, and Mishy will help her using CAT INSTINCT

The assistant apparently resigned after his company was not sympathetic to his wifes miscarriage back home

>what's Orbal network
>its an interconnection network
>No can you make it easier to understand

>taking hundreds of miles of dick just to conjure up some imaginary friends

>Never played the games
>Posting here just because

Yeah, sure.

Oh last thing church is a front for the opposing god valor last thing i heard ok thats all.

He mentioned something about animists being purged or something like the holocaust thousands of years ago thats who he represents something about his will manifesting in users

I have already posted this on a chinese board a few hours ago

If you're not even playing the games, assuming your info is even true, what prompt you to post about it?

Friend is a racist who wanted to ruin the plot for chinese players first post is him rest is me saying what hes telling me cant fly due to heavy snow i asked why not post for the west too

Seems a little too vague for something that's supposed to ruin things.

Leave prophecies to me

The sept-terrions were already scattered in the first place before the collapse though.

Should've replaced Rean and get the job actually done.

Friend said this info was from a writers block 5 years ago and only found now his peer was writing under nda

He says he isnt sure that he thinks they were supposed to be gifted across the world, attempted to be recollected, scattered then collapse but he isnt 100% he says you guys probably know the exact details

They weren't "supposed" to be gifted, they were gifted in the first place. That's a plot point since the first freaking game, there was never a point in time where they were "scattered" prior to the collapse either.

When is Zero and Ao going to be released
?

Seriously though what kind of wild fucking shit is going to happen involving the time sept-terrion when we get there? We already had timeline shenanigans. Maybe something that will blow our mind will happen, like a permanent unavoidable timeskip or reversal back to pre-collapse days or something

Zero leak is out. Check extra stuff pastebin. The Geofront patch that's going to polish it is at 55%.

Ao is coming out soon enough, check the link given in the OP.

What if we get to see through a person from the time society, and play with them in a section that shows the past?

>people talking as if Aidios exists

I think you are mis understanding me

What? Since when did we know that user, when i looked it up it seems like that whole clusterfuck isnt properly documented

Because you're going from good grammar from that first "spoiler" post, to "i'm pretending to not know proper English" for some reason. Write properly.

Time sept will almost certainly be last, simply for the narrative potential it has to shed light on the collapse and pre-collapse Zemuria.

I think you are not reading all of my posts i already said my friend wrote the first post

>Final game you go back in time and hang with young Cassius
>He still kicks the shit out of Rean
Would be cool

>Rean
>In the final game
he'll be dead m8

along with every other Trails character so far.

The world is ending in CS4, rest of the series takes place in a ruined world, cap this

Seems a little too well written considering it uses all the western terms for the game. Well whatever, i'll just save up the random info and play checklist with the rest of the series for fun.

Cassius is one of the most boring characters in Kiseki and I honestly wish people would stop talking about him.

Oh please, you talk as if he had no personality. He is a super good soldier and tactician, but it's not like he has no personality, in fact he's pretty fun.

Gonna talk about him until you give up.

I already said he is not native to japan

So this is what /fg/ are like when they talk about games
Very nice...
Will it last? Find out soon.....

This isn't really talking about the games, more like trying to verify if this "spoiler" info is just someone pretending, or legit.

When you get to choose where to go on the map in CS2, is there anything you can miss by not doing it in a specific order?

Unless there are hidden recruit-able students, think you can't miss anything other than hidden quests

So does CS2 not have class time?

Obviously it's pretending you dumbfuck.

You don't set foot inside the school at all until the very end. Haters just pretend tge school setting is a big deal and not the background noise it actually is

I'm just really naivee user.

How important is it I read that drama CD they made ?

Do you diddle with kids or do you prefer Elie?

Not too important. There's like 1 or 2 references in the game and they're minor.

Read the ingame prologue thing

Just read them on the Xseed website. Won't take that long.

trailsofcoldsteel.com/cs2/memoirs1.html

>city of the gnomes could be moria

See its things like this that make me think a crackpot theory like this could be legit

Not familiar with any terms or names from legends and stuff like that.

What is Moria related to?

Lord of the rings underground dwarven city, also home to nasty shit, the fellowship goes there in the first book the game also uses lots of lotr references already too so idk feels legit

Calvard when?

It could potentially be a reference but, the map in Sen III added a named area called "Osgiliath Basin", which i think is also related to Lord of the rings due to the Osgiliath part, and it happens to be between the two giant statues from the fire and earth sept-terrions.

oh my neat

>its a fanfiction ver. /fg/ episode