mediafire.com/file/yy3ojbo9rb3542d/
youtube.com/watch?v=NCkqlW-JsGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where we @?

Where's the private /vrg/ world?

files.catbox.moe/j3hf1l.webm

xth for that good feeling when you finish an avatar

Reposting.

How does CATS "Fix Model" work? Does it just go off of the actual bone names? Would I be fine just renaming the bones to what it expects? Would it be better to convert my fbx to pmx and then use CATS from there?

x+nth for that feeling when your avatar never seems finished

Don't use it.

when you fix one thing and break another

x+nth over y for that feeling when everyone likes your avatar and you get lazy and never bother to fix that one annoying thing that only you ever notice.

xth for no-one has posted an image of you in the thread yet
Guess that's what I get for being mute

Making a dance playlist to play in game because the audio bug is annoying as fug
Pls link dance music

I broke mind badly last night, I had to redo it. I just finished.
I added another facial expression too so hopefully it's a small upgrade.

It's mainly for deleting all the weird twist bones in MMDs and otherwise making sure there's a properly parented and named bone heirarchy for VRChat. If you're not importing an MMD it's of limited use.

Christ how does this guy do Nappa so consistently. I've never seen him break character and I've been with him since the beginning of these meetups. I'm pretty sure I can't imagine him being anyone else now.

>"Fix Model" screws up my breast bones
Shit. How do I do this manually?

Watch Tupper's original avatar import tutorial, he shows you how to do everything manually since Cats wasn't a thing yet.

If I wanted to do some singing/karaoke, what's the best way to get the music playing clearly?

reposting:
is it possible to use both the overlay shader and still get a glow effect on specific parts of the model?

how should I go about doing that?

pirating vr games different from regular games?

w2c konojo

There's no way to, say, lock them so that "Fix Model" doesn't affect them while fixing everything else?

tfw cute

youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU
obligatory

Should models only be one mesh for VRChat? The .fbx I've been importing all have multiple Mesh and from the videos I've seen, they've all just had the one mesh.

I mean in general im pretty sure VR chat was intended for this kind of thing. You have an avatar you consistently use all the time, that represents you online. I dont think the idea was for the kind of avatar hotswapping every 5 seconds that actually goes on.

that said, I do admire the guy's dedication to being nappa.

No dynamic bones in those ears m8 get to work

It's fine.

I think that it helps that he doesn't go all-in with his voice and tends to sound a little quiet. If he did his throat would be totally wrecked.

YES

Unless you want to do magic tricks like making parts of yourself disappear then join them into a single mesh. All you have to do is select them all and Ctrl J

So this is how I die, huh?

If it's going to be an override gesture it's negligible since you're not always going to have it out, but if your avatar is going to be multiple meshes combine them

>Bouncing breast bones
>Ahegao face keys

My brain says no but my dick says.
yes.

Will colliders stop skirt clipping??

Cute! Cute!

it be funny if he went super saiyan and screamed then just had golden eyebrows

yknow, there's so much lewd bullshit in this game in general, and most of the playerbase is adults, that I tend to forget kids actually play this game too.

>there will be kids who's first online game experience is vrchat
>there will be children who get lewded on by oblivious adults just fucking around
>this will be their first exposure to adult content

What if each mesh has a texture .png associated with it? I'm able to apply the textures to the sphere things in unity easily but don't really get how to do it here.

>making parts of yourself disappear

Would this effect be possible or will it only make the mesh transparent so the rest of the avatar's body is seen through it?

>be a mute loli
>hugs and headpats whereever I go
>have been enjoying it for a couple of weeks
>over time I find myself more and more wanting to join in conversations
>don't want to break my silence thus ruining the immersion & character
>also don't wanna stop using gestures to communicate completely as it's actually good practice for learning to be more expressive as opposed to being the autistic robot that I am

I guess it's time to make a second account to use for when I feel like talking...

It sucks that I'm going to be fully self aware about how awkward it's going to be trying to make conversation with strangers, as it's something I never usually do. But if I stay mute forever I feel like I'll miss out.

AAAAHH WHY MUST IT BE THIS WAY

new project

No, there is way to make invisible like that happen.

It'd be a relatively easy alternate outfit for the kind nappa modeler to do, if he felt like it.

I dont think Ive seen a single picture of the Chara that screams

>drop into a suburban house world
>lolis dancing on the fridge
>orgy in the bathroom
>guy on the couch playing with his guitar and people trying to sing along
>storm troopers getting lapdances
>belligerent drunk guy on the floor
I wish i could record

Yes, you'd probably need to write your own shader though

Never enough weapons, eh.

Then how to people do the "avatar climbing out of picture frame" effect? I've seen that before.

Stencil shaders.

>Will colliders stop skirt clipping??
maybe, maybe not.

most likely not. Colliders are hit or miss in vrchat. sometimes they work ok, such as for hair, sometimes they dont work at all, such as with skirts

>first start playing vrchat
>make a quick shitty sonic model
>find a green hill zone
>some guy is there
>"hey, lugia was looking for you."
>think he's just playing around
>eventually run into lugia
>play along
>"so, I heard you were looking for me lugia"
>it's a kid
>sounds about 12
>"where did you get your avatar?"
>just sort of explain i made it and its not that hard, theres plenty of youtube tutorials
threw me off a bit, that.

You missed this a couple of weeks ago then

>>over time I find myself more and more wanting to join in conversations
>>don't want to break my silence thus ruining the immersion & character
Fuck, I know this feel user.

Do I need to reupload my models for eye tracking to work or will it just work if the bones are set up correctly?

>bed at 7pm
>up at 1:30am

Let's GO

Thanks

>not the wunderwaffe or a throwable Lil Arnie
pleb
if you get it to work, release it here please, Zombies is kino and I'd love to add that to my avatar

Just talk. I already assume everyone is a guy and to be honest. I don't give a shit if you talk, I've gotten used to it. In fact, I now prefer girls with tenor voices.

streamable.com/ih59p

WARNING: Autism

I would just assume you're a dude already

i had a wunderwaffe but i rather have the thunder gun and i do have the files mediafire.com/file/yy3ojbo9rb3542d/ enjoy

>just talk
But that totally ruins my OWN immersion too of being a cute loli.

you a real bro, user
does it come with animations/firing?
I haven't rigged a model to throw projectiles before so I have no idea how I'd do that

>those man-voiced Nnnnaahs
Nauseating

You will also get used to it user. Be brave. Be urself.

Oh no

no just the weapon itself also if you need help on ripping the model with everything youtube.com/watch?v=NCkqlW-JsGk

>I now prefer girls with tenor voices

I wouldn't say I prefer it, but I don't mind it. It wouldn't deter me from kissing them or anything. I think it's more the fact I know they're not a real girl that I prefer. A good girl impression or voice changer would be preferable to male voice, as long as I know they're male.

How do you delete a mesh in blender? the video im watching tells me to press w but it doesn't split up the model into subdivisions like in the video

I think it's hilarious

Anyone here has experience with ninja ripper and blender?

He's actually a method actor. I've heard his real voice personally while I helped him with the Nappa models.
He's actually a nice guy even when he's not Nappa. He kept offering to pay me for the work I was doing to get him the avatar models (made each one to have visemes from scratch and did the no armor one) and I had to keep telling him no

When people in ten years ask me what VR Chat was like, I'll use this.

I'll pay you to make me a model user

What stopping you from pirating FRAPS or whatever the actually good alternative of that is

depends on what you want

It is best to save videos. I can't accurately remember what this place used to be like in general. Only exceptional events that don't reflect the average day and how things have changed.

Nappa a cute

Nobody's going to believe you.

yes hello how did you edit the colors of the miko model?

I'd pay for a session on getting acclimated and comfortable with the fbx to blender to unity to in game process. I've had success getting my model in there but they turn out all kinds of messed up.

I've only stuck to the main suggested worlds like presentation room, pub, and suburban house. How do I find cool shit like the halo map I've seen images of?

Is that a real question or are you trying to be rude?

I wanted to make a model that looks like the "DO NOT RESPOND TO AUSTRALIAN POSTERS" Australian but I have no modeling experience and no good front/back/sides/top/bottom references to use to try and model it the "easy" way by basically building a mesh over the images in blender.

I'm pretty sure he's just asking a question user.

New Worlds down the bottom

Friend someone from here and follow them into one of the friends+ meetup world or join directly if it's posted publicly. Stick with the group as we hop worlds.

lrn2searchbar

You just need photoshop?
If you need something recolored feel free to drop it and I'll help out.

Scroll through the world list for a while. Anything besides the main populated rooms might be a bit hard to find. If you know part of the name of the map you can search it in the top of the menu, as well (blood gulch in this case)

The guys yesterday were talking about some game that actually used this face for some Aussie units or something. Forget exactly what it was though.

>try to add a horn to ae86 knuckles on the victory gesture
>end up honking constantly

Rising Storm 2 I'm pretty sure

rs2

This is my problem too, I don't even have a problem with all the anime girls with male voices, it's very much expected. But I just don't see myself being able to get into my cute loli persona whilst using my voice

Maybe I'll try being semi-mute or something, then try mixing it up depending on the situation and see how it feels

Anyone know why ninja ripper import to blender doesn't show textures or how to fix it?

That's pretty good but I was hoping to have a model that looks as poorly drawn as the original.

>petting a Nanachi
>they say they're a guy in a normal voice
>continue petting

do props at to your tris count or is it a different thing?

hmmm, everyone seems to be saying that but Im not sure how the process works, I tried it in SAI tools but it didn't come out as I would have liked. I wish there was a youtube tutorial of some kind

This is the primary reason I use a voicechanger. Even if I don't have it to feed back to myself, it'd just feel wrong somehow to have my normal voice come out of a girl.

stop that i'm a boy

>realize that once you finally delete the mesh for the shirt there was no skin under and you need to make new mesh for skin
how much to change a jacket into a sports jersey? with only 2 colors and 2 numbers on front and back?

Ninja ripper literally only grabs the model.

>spawn into game
>actually spawn into a populated instance for the first time in forever (thanks Tupper)
>this man just so happens to be there

wew small world